All religion-related software
Sep 2nd, 2007, 7:39 am
#141521 by ID
Unofficial e-sword Bible Program Modules
Requirements: Any pocket pc
Overview: Although e-sword is free there are many bibles that are not available for the program. I have spent many many hours searching the web for these modules and it has taken me a few months to find them all. I believe that this is the most comprehensive unofficial pocket e-sword package available on the internet today. These unofficial e-sword modules are not cracked, they are not even available for the program with the exception of the NASB+, and I don't even know how that was made available I just saw it somewhere and downloaded it. The NET Bible is a free bible that has been made for e-sword by its developers and I have included it in this package. All the rest have been made by fans of the program. I have collected these files and now make them all available to you here. e-sword is a bible study program that offers Bible reading schedule/Daily Devotionals/Bible Memory (test yourself)/Parallel view (see more than one bible at the same time on the screen)/Compare (Click compare to view the same verse from all bibles in your library)/Commentaries/Dictionaries/Encyclopedia/. The dictionaries and encyclopedia are available free from the developers website listed below. These modules here are unofficial in that they are not created by the developer nor does he endorse them.

Bibles:
AMP (Amplified Bible)
EVID (Evidence Bible by Ray Comfort & Kirk Cameron)
HCSB (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
Jerus (New Jerusalem Bible)
MKJV (Modern King James Version)
MSG (The Message)
NASB (North American Standard Bible)
NASB+ (North American Standard Bible with Strongs Numbers & King James Concordance) [you must have the king james concordance and Strongs Dictionaries installed if you want to use these functions. Both of these modules are available for free at the developers website]
NET (NET Bible)
NIRV (New International Readers Version)
NIV (New International Version)
NKJV (New King James Version)
NLT (New Living Translation)

Commentaries:
John Calvin Commentary on the entire bible
Lightfoot Commentary on the New Testament from the Talmud and Hebraica

Rar Size: 26.5MB
Extracted Size: 144MB

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.e-sword.net/pocketpc/index.html

Download Instructions: Unzip the file and then transfer the files that you want to wherever you store your e-sword modules on your pocket pc/smartphone. This will probably be on your memory card.

http://rapidshare.com/files/52806291/Pocket_e-sword_Modules.rar.html

Mirrors:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4S6NSBOF
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ks50pb

/I.D.\
Sep 2nd, 2007, 7:39 am
Sep 2nd, 2007, 8:06 am
Please edit this post according the ''how to post a release'' sticky. I cant give you a reward untill you do so.
Sep 2nd, 2007, 8:06 am
Sep 2nd, 2007, 12:47 pm
Just wanted to say thankyou very much, i hate carrying my bible on the train or to work and i hate getting judged by people when i am reading it now i have a way to read and be in peace too, not that i am a closet christian i just want not to be judged :)
thankyou again.
G
Sep 2nd, 2007, 12:47 pm
Sep 2nd, 2007, 12:54 pm
15 $wrz donated thanks again.
Sep 2nd, 2007, 12:54 pm
Sep 2nd, 2007, 4:31 pm
#141674 by ID
Thank-you IceColdOIil!!!!

Twingo: so do I pass the test? I've read the post about posting stuff and I don't see that I have left anything out.
Sep 2nd, 2007, 4:31 pm
Sep 2nd, 2007, 4:50 pm
ID wrote:Twingo: so do I pass the test?

It is not a test :roll:

ID wrote:I've read the post about posting stuff and I don't see that I have left anything out.

Then take a look in other topics.
Sep 2nd, 2007, 4:50 pm
Sep 2nd, 2007, 10:13 pm
#141820 by ID
Forget about it Twingo. I don't even care anymore. I'm not a 5 year old on a stupid treasure hunt.
Sep 2nd, 2007, 10:13 pm
Sep 2nd, 2007, 11:54 pm
ID wrote:Forget about it Twingo. I don't even care anymore. I'm not a 5 year old on a stupid treasure hunt.

Its not about the WRZ$. Its about all releases on this site being organized and formatted in the same manner. The reason for this is that we want it to be as easy as possible for our users to browse releases without having to try to understand various formats invented by different authors. This is what this site is about- organization and ease of use. Please edit your release according to the "How to post a release" sticky.
Sep 2nd, 2007, 11:54 pm

Support developers.
Sep 3rd, 2007, 5:39 am
IceColdOil wrote:Just wanted to say thankyou very much, i hate carrying my bible on the train or to work and i hate getting judged by people when i am reading it now i have a way to read and be in peace too, not that i am a closet christian i just want not to be judged :)
thankyou again.
G

My friend I am very happy you love reading the Holy Bible.
But you should never be embarrased nor afraid of reading it. Our Lord was judge, so you too shall be judged. Know this, everytime someone laughs, mocks, curses, or whatever at you, you grow in holiness; even more if you pray for those that persecute christians. Everytime you read the bible humbly in public you evangelize, which our Father commands us to do.
You should always feel proud and blessed that you love the Lord!!!
Sep 3rd, 2007, 5:39 am

Sep 3rd, 2007, 5:45 am
i agree aeroiceman 100%..
i just donnoe how to explain..
Sep 3rd, 2007, 5:45 am

Try(click) my userbars above !
Sep 3rd, 2007, 5:50 am
vpjtqwv wrote:i agree aeroiceman 100%..
i just donnoe how to explain..

You just did my friend! :wink:
Sep 3rd, 2007, 5:50 am

Sep 3rd, 2007, 10:59 am
#142003 by ID
lifehacker wrote:
ID wrote:Forget about it Twingo. I don't even care anymore. I'm not a 5 year old on a stupid treasure hunt.

Its not about the WRZ$. Its about all releases on this site being organized and formatted in the same manner. The reason for this is that we want it to be as easy as possible for our users to browse releases without having to try to understand various formats invented by different authors. This is what this site is about- organization and ease of use. Please edit your release according to the "How to post a release" sticky.

Hi lifehacker. My problem is not following the rules its that I don't know which one's i'm breaking. I've read the post "How to post a release" and I can't see what I am doing wrong. I've mentioned the operating systems that the program runs on, i've mentioned that the program is free and given the developers website address. I've posted pictures of the program, i've given a description of what the program can do, i've posted links to mirrors, i've posted what is in the file. I don't know what else I am suppossed to do. The reason I mentioned "treasure hunt" is because Twingo hasn't told me where I am going wrong. He did mention the I should read the "How to post a release" sticky and I have, I have also edited my post 5 times already.

If someone could explain how I should further modify my original post then I will be happy to do that, that's all i'm saying.

ID.
Sep 3rd, 2007, 10:59 am
Sep 3rd, 2007, 11:17 am
#142011 by ID
Ok maybe the problem was the spaces between the various information so I have removed the spaces. I have also added the words "Requirements" and "Overview". Also mentioned the latest version and specified that it can be downloaded for free from the developers website. Although the program itself is freeware I haven't mentioned that the release itself is freeware because its not. The modules aren't available commercially or freely but have been made by fans.
Sep 3rd, 2007, 11:17 am
Sep 3rd, 2007, 4:27 pm
ID wrote:Twingo hasn't told me where I am going wrong. He did mention the I should read the "How to post a release" sticky and I have, I have also edited my post 5 times already.

If someone could explain how I should further modify my original post then I will be happy to do that, that's all i'm saying.

Its very easy ID,

Change the Red things to youre title name, info etc

MoreGames Entertainment Orions Legend of Wizards v1.02
Requirements: Any PocketPC with resolution 320x240 or 640x480. 12 Mb of Program Memory (up to 15 Mb for Windows Mobile 5 devices). 7 Mb Storage Memory.
Overview: Orions: Legend of Wizards is an unique strategy game taking place in a world separated into many connected islands, called Orions. You must battle the Orion Lords defeating all that stand in your path in this world of Legendary Wizards. You will fight using battle cards - monsters and spells, all unique not only by appearance, but also by their amazing abilities. Meet Liches and Demons, Efreets and Hydras, Elves and Priests, Magic Elementals and Unicorns in the final fight for the battle for Orions!
[img]insert%20link%20from%20your%20picture[/img]

More Info:
Code: Select allinsert site info

Download Instructions:
link
Sep 3rd, 2007, 4:27 pm
Sep 13th, 2007, 10:59 pm
Nice release. 15 WRZ$ reward. Category: Other

Lower reward (15 instead of 21) because I had to completely modify this release.
Sep 13th, 2007, 10:59 pm