Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 6th, 2013, 4:06 am
4 Novels by Jettie Woodruff
Requirements: Epub Reader, 2.1MB
Overview: Writing is more than a passion for me. I write adult books, romance and erotica. I did recently try my hand at a young adult romance, but because of the gutter that my mind seems to fall into. It quickly went into rated R mode. I reside in Ohio. I love living in Ohio, except maybe the cold winters, and the snow, well maybe the hot summers too. Ah hell, I hate Ohio.
I love to push my limits in writing, fuel the senses and emotions of my readers. I have some great supporters and love them all dearly.
When I am not writing I am working where I manage a mattress store, and write. I recently celebrated 24 years of marriage to a man that drives me bonkers most of the time. I have two grown children and one that will be 18 very soon. YES!!!!! My family means the world to me although I am not very happy with the two oldest, making me a grandma already...Geesh. My new grandbaby is the most precious little creature on earth. I can't imagine not having her in my life, even if I can't say the G word yet.

Genre: Erotic Romance

Image Image Image Image

Underestimated
Warning! This is not your everyday fall in love romance. This book contains disturbing situations, strong language, graphic, sexual content, some forced, some not. If it's your happily ever after love story that you are looking for, you should probably move on. If you are up for the ride, stick around and it may just turn into a love story after all.
This book could have easily been broken into two parts, however, I decided to make it one so that when you finish the book, you are finished with the book.

Morgan starts her life in hell, she doesn't really know what she wants out of life. She's never had anyone to look up to, or help guide her in the right direction. She had it rough, and never dreamed that it could get worse, however she finds that it can, and does.
She learns what real hell is when she meets the husband that she doesn't want to marry, but nobody gives her a choice. Can she escape? She can, and does only to wake up and find herself back in the hands of the man she ran from.

Underestimated Too
WARNING. This book contains: explicit sex scenes (some forced, some not), intense situations not meant for the faint of heart, abuse, adult language and content.
Money is not the most important thing in the world; love is - so they say anyway. Fortunately, Drew loves money. He wasn’t capable of loving anything else. The more money he made, the more he needed to make. Always chasing a deal, that was the most important thing in the world to him.
You rode Morgan’s side of the tracks. Now ride Drew’s. You know the things she went through, things nobody should go through. Is Drew sorry for his part in that? Probably not. He’s not sure things would have turned out the way they did had he been the cute little husband the critics expected him to be. He did do things that hurt her and regretted a lot of his choices, but he tortured himself, wanting to do them still.
You think you know Drew? You don’t know squat. You know what his wife has told you. She couldn’t tell you more than that, she doesn’t know that part of Drew. You want a sappy cliché romance? Move on, this isn’t the story for you. You want all the gruesome details? Stick around, and then you can judge Drew.

Plausibility
If something is plausible, it's reasonable or believable.
Giving a deceptive impression of truth and reliability at such an early age is certain to cause you to believe what isn’t real. Aquilla Chavez was raised by a loving father, and a brother who may have loved her a little too much.
Aquilla was spoiled, adored, bringing cheer when disaster threatened a family. She was exposed to a life of crime all while, lovingly being sheltered and protected from it.
Will she ever reclaim the one man who she believes to be the love of her life? She didn’t want to be where she was forced to be. She wanted nothing to do with the person she was involuntary turned into. Aquilla had one goal, one goal that would save her from the catastrophic life she was suddenly thrown into. She had to find him.
She had to try, or was this the plausibility of a life she was meant to have? Was the life she was torn from the disastrous life? Could this be where she was meant to be? How would she ever know? What if he found her? What if she never saw him again? What if….She didn’t want to?
And I must add the warning once again. If you are into lovey dovey, sappy romance, you should probably move on.
This book contains explicit sex, drugs and adult language. Not your typical
every day romance.

Shhh...Mack's Side
My name is McKenzie Perry. I’ve lived a life filled with secrets. Secrets that took me years to understand. Secrets that my bestie Gia and I kept from the world. Secrets that only I knew.
I wasn’t afraid of the lies, the secrets, or the hidden skeletons. That’s not what frightened me. I was afraid that one day they would come out, somebody would find out the truth.
If I am the only one that knew the secrets, the lies, then they were safe, right? How does a well-rounded, talented little girl create a false sense life?
It took several years for me to understand the impact of lies. Lies I told, secrets I kept, and the lives they controlled.
One of the things I know to be true is, I did the things I did for a reason, even if I didn’t know it at the time. They all had a reason.

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/hncye4dnbx2f
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/i5i02hth
Jul 6th, 2013, 4:06 am
Sep 1st, 2014, 1:23 am
Shhh...Mack's Side added
Sep 1st, 2014, 1:23 am