Call blocking, virus protection, eWallets, encryption tools
Jan 31st, 2014, 4:52 am
Armor for Android™ Security v2.1.6.2
Requirements: 2.0 and up
Overview: Armor for Android™ is the world's best Anti Virus and Privacy App, and the world's most comprehensive suite of Android power user tool!

Armor for Android provides access to our huge, world-class HackerTrapp Cloud Antivirus Database, which contains data on over 1.2 million android apps and over 10,000 active android specific threats (viruses, malware, adware, trojans, and other apps exhibiting suspicious or harmful behavior.)

We believe our HackerTrapp database houses a more comprehensive set of android specific threat definitions than any other AntiVirus app for Android. And that our extensive set of helpful tools in the Advanced Version is one-of-a-kind in the Android world. Unbeatable value!

Utilizing our proprietary 0-click Total Mobile Safety technology and HackerTrapp database, your phone will be safe 24/7. Armor for Android™ will automatically protect your Android without slowing it down or draining your battery.

Armor for Android also provides access to a complete security and privacy audit of the permissions of all apps on your device, and to Privacy Protector which makes clearing sensitive personal data from device history and logs easy.

Armor for Android has a host of additional convenient security features, as well as an extensive set of time saving, power user features including Memory Booster, Easy Uninstaller, Safe Installer, Task Killer, and more!

And coming soon (as a FREE update):
Signal Booster for Android™, Cloud Backup for Android™, Cloud Restore for Android™, Phone Tracker for Android™, Ad Blocker for Android™, Number Whitelister/Blacklister for Android™, All "must have" features for your Android.

What's New
Updates to the Backup Feature.
General improvements.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select all https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.armorforandroid.security

Download Instructions:
http://adf.ly/cs0NN

Mirror:
http://dfiles.eu/files/6x3yt3eoy
Jan 31st, 2014, 4:52 am
Mar 3rd, 2014, 9:28 pm
Is this any good?I've read a lot of negative press on this app. The reviews in Google Play state the exact opposite. So honest opinion anyone?
Mar 3rd, 2014, 9:28 pm
Mar 4th, 2014, 1:54 am
ducatirider wrote:Is this any good?I've read a lot of negative press on this app. The reviews in Google Play state the exact opposite. So honest opinion anyone?

Looks cheezy, and look at the last paragraph in the description spouting bullcrap bundleware.

I'd pass on this one...
Mar 4th, 2014, 1:54 am

Mar 4th, 2014, 10:08 am
aanar, like in release Android Cleaner Pro (Clean) v2.0.5, you have virus too, in this release, Armor for Android™ Security v2.1.6.2...

ANDROID/Armour.A.Gen - Avira antivirus

Each of your release has something suspicious built into your application... Are you checking your release before uploading to Mobilism?

Regards
Mar 4th, 2014, 10:08 am
Mar 4th, 2014, 10:57 am
what's the virus is actually?.what's its effect.
maybe that because its signkey is different from playstore version.
and only avira is detecting virus out of all others.
Mar 4th, 2014, 10:57 am
Mar 4th, 2014, 4:35 pm
Anyway, I will not install any your application, simply because only in your application, my antivirus found something...How is it, that antivirus not found anything in apks by other uploaders (infiniti, f0000, etc.)???

Regards
Mar 4th, 2014, 4:35 pm
Mar 4th, 2014, 8:38 pm
There is nothing wrong with anaar. It is the Armor itself, which is a scareware.
http://www.androidauthority.com/armor-for-android-342192/

IMHO, I trust more in mobilism rather than any kind of android antivirus.
So far, I always update most of my app from here.
And I continously trace the app permission and the data it can send out via wicap/bitshark.
And until today, still got no big problem at all (or maybe I just overlook it)
Mar 4th, 2014, 8:38 pm
Mar 5th, 2014, 1:40 am
I use Armor For Android (bought @ .99 cents) and have not had any problems with it. I use it mainly for boosting memory and killing apps running in the background. - saves big time on battery. However I have to add that within the last week and a half Google Chrome is reporting a some zip and rar files from this forum as malicious. This did not happen before so either something is happening at my end or there is something malicious in the files. Is anyone else using Chrome and getting this issue?
Mar 5th, 2014, 1:40 am
Mar 5th, 2014, 6:08 am
chorme is saying same about other similar forums yet I didn't face this problem on mobilism.org
Mar 5th, 2014, 6:08 am
Mar 5th, 2014, 6:23 am
Mirror please
Mar 5th, 2014, 6:23 am