Anything that does not belong in the other categories
Feb 23rd, 2008, 8:57 pm
MIMS on PDA for Pocket PC Feb 2008 Edition
Requirements: WM2003/SE/WM5
Overview: The MIMS Bi-Monthly is widely recognised as the leading source of drug information in Australia

The MIMS Bi-Monthly is widely recognised as the leading source of drug information in Australia. Updated regularly, it allows prescribers and other healthcare professionals access to a reliable, up to date reference on medications.
MIMS on PDA allows you to search for drugs by Name, Therapeutic Class, Actions & Indications or by Company.
Find names quickly by Therapeutic class
For example, choose a Therapeutic class to quickly and easily access all drugs contained within that class.
More Info:

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.mims.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=73&Itemid=108

Download Instructions:
http://rapidshare.com/files/94328325/MI ... onMoon.rar
read the txt file for how to register
All credits to moonmoon

< And HERE is the .CAB file >
< Replace .EXE on device with THIS cracked .EXE >
Feb 24th, 2008, 2:51 pm
Nice release, 15 WRZ$ reward. Category: Other.
Feb 24th, 2008, 2:51 pm

Support developers.
Feb 26th, 2008, 2:53 pm
this is medical program.. it should be in category Health. TQ
Feb 26th, 2008, 2:53 pm
Mar 1st, 2008, 2:23 pm
Hi,
i had earlier downloaded the previous version available, installd it, but could not use it as whenever i clicked on it, the welcome page will appear and immediately disappear. i ended up downloading the ADOCE 3.0 but with the same result, tried getting the official installer but withthe same result. now i have installed yours but still can't ger ir ro work, any suggestions?
Mar 1st, 2008, 2:23 pm
Mar 9th, 2008, 3:37 am
pls try to uninstall and reinstall back. it should be run smoothly. Make sure u install it in to device memory but not memory card.
Mar 9th, 2008, 3:37 am
Mar 9th, 2008, 4:25 pm
A .CAB file a day, for mobile users on the way, keeps installation problems away...

< .CAB file link(s) > added to opening post. (Unless specified all .CAB files are Rapidshare links)

Why should one install a CAB-file?

- direct download/install to the device, without polluting desktop PC by useless installed files
- CAB files are trusted. no viruses, no trojans
- Look HERE to find out how to install a .CAB file

--> If you need a CAB file for a release,
--> if you need a personal key or serial,
--> if you are stuck in a game
--> if you have been waiting more than a week for a new download link

---------------> visit the PPCwarez Services Room.

The services are managed by andree and Guy1731 ,the PPCwarez Service dream Team.
Please click on a name to PM any questions about the services, or to report a dead CAB-file link.

We shall not rest before your requests are fulfilled...G & a
Please respect the developer(s) of released software. If you download and use it, then buy or support it.
Mar 9th, 2008, 4:25 pm

Apr 24th, 2008, 8:55 am
Apr 24th, 2008, 8:55 am

Don't forget to rate the release ;)
PLEASE support the DEVELOPERS - If you LIKE it, BUY it
Mobilism - Bringing the best of PPCWarez to all devices
Jun 9th, 2008, 12:21 pm
gangsta101 wrote:Hi,
i had earlier downloaded the previous version available, installd it, but could not use it as whenever i clicked on it, the welcome page will appear and immediately disappear. i ended up downloading the ADOCE 3.0 but with the same result, tried getting the official installer but withthe same result. now i have installed yours but still can't ger ir ro work, any suggestions?

i got the same problem with the message above???
any solution??? i'm using atom exec with wm 6.0
thanks...
Jun 9th, 2008, 12:21 pm
Dec 12th, 2008, 9:47 am
in order for this apps to work on wm5 or wm6, you have to download the ADOCE installer, more info can be found here
Code: Select allhxxp://support.mims.net.au/viewtopic.php?t=115
Dec 12th, 2008, 9:47 am