Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 11th, 2013, 11:15 pm
Raine series by Amanda Bennett (Books 1-4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 978 kb
Overview: I'm an author, a mother and a wife. When I'm not busy writing or reading, I like to hang with friends and family and watch some tv. I love that I get to do what I love.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image

This Love of Mine (#1): My plan was to escape to the one place I always felt safe. A place where life is simple and quiet, and a place where I could finish my senior year of high school unscathed. Abernathy, Texas was my second home, and my grandparents were the parents I aways wanted. There was no one around this one horse town to complicate my life any further, or at least that's what I thought. That was, until I met Madison Raine. He held the power to turn my peaceful escape upside down and inside out with just one look. He was beautiful, in every sense of the word and with that beauty, came trouble. There were a million reasons why I should stay away from him, but none of them seemed to matter when I caught sight of those emerald green eyes. It was becoming clear that staying away from Madison would be harder than I had anticipated. Kayla James (KJ) was everything I never knew I wanted. This was the last summer I would be on the farm before I headed off to college, and meeting her was the last thing I expected. I didn't know what had brought her here, and I honestly didn't care. I had my own things to deal with and a relationship wasn't one of them. Little did I know that this girl, would wind up being exactly what I needed in every way possible. Life hasn't always been easy, and telling my grandparents that I was going to college in another state was going to be the death of me, but it was something I needed to do. I needed a life outside of Texas, one where no one knew who I was or what I had lost. Between baseball and my band, I thought I had it made.

This Trust of Mine (#2): Kayla Madison had irrevocably changed me. He opened me up to feel things I had never felt, and he never judged me for my past. In the short amount of time I had known him, I had fallen in love with him and everything he encompassed. He showed me how to live, how to enjoy life, but best of all, he showed me how to love. They say bad things happen to good people, well that saying rang truer to me now than ever before. Madison is gone. He is off at school in Arizona, and I just couldn't bring myself to leave with him. That was my first mistake. See the thing about trouble is, it will always find you. Trouble found me the night he left, and that night forever changed me. Now I am fighting my way back, alone. Madison Leaving Kayla was one of the hardest things I had ever had to do. To say I regret my decision to leave her behind, would be an understatement. My world shifted when I met her and I would forever be changed. Everything felt different now that I was away, everything with her at least. Something was wrong, I could feel it. I needed to go to her to find out what this feeling was, but would she trust me enough to tell me, and could I trust her to forgive me.

This Heart of Mine (#3) Kayla seems to have it all. She has a wonderful man who would go to the ends of the earth for her and a family that seems to support her regardless of the consequences. But is it enough to help her face her demons and to truly find happiness within her heart? Madison never thought he would be faced with so many life altering decisions at such a young age. He wants to do right by Kayla and his family, but when old wounds reopen he finds himself questioning every choice he has ever made. Life isn't all it seems for these two and they're coming to the realization that there will always be someone wanting to come along and destroy it all.

This Courage of Mine (#4): Sometimes there are things that can kill you and sometimes there are things that make you stronger. Meeting Glenn wasn't exactly on my to do list when I went to go visit my best friend in Texas, but that's the funny thing about life. Everything happens when you least expect it. Out love was fast and hard, but it was everything I could've asked for. Life was picture perfect as I started my new married life with Glenn, but sometimes all good things have to come to an end, or so they say. I wasn't willing to let our marriage short out and fizzle the way my parents' had. I was willing to fight every obstacle that came our way, and there were plenty. But was he? Sometimes you have to find the courage to stand and fight, even when it's a fight that wasn't meant to be won.

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/7mukxqilsjpw
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/366f55aebd
(Closed Filehost) https://hugefiles.net/zgyh8441w868
Jul 11th, 2013, 11:15 pm

Oct 14th, 2014, 9:44 pm
Added This Courage of Mine | October 2014
Oct 14th, 2014, 9:44 pm