Keep yourself informed!
Feb 16th, 2015, 6:49 am
Great service Disk4mat - another year of no waiting for downloads ahead. Appreciated!
Feb 16th, 2015, 6:49 am
Feb 16th, 2015, 7:55 am
phatsacks wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:The discount hasn't ended yet. The discount will end once its January 15 in all timezones (so once it's January 15 in Samoa it ends for everyone).

Hopefully sending the PM for PayPal instructions locks me in if the response comes in after the discount ends.

It does. As long as I've responded to you with instructions you'll have a day even after the discount is technically over.
Feb 16th, 2015, 7:55 am
Feb 16th, 2015, 8:16 am
Added another year to my account, third year in a row. Keep up the great work, it's appreciated!
Feb 16th, 2015, 8:16 am
Feb 16th, 2015, 8:41 am
This is my first time getting a premium account, and it is the BEST thing I ever did!
I also got the lifetime VIP as well.

So many thanks @Disk4mat for the trial account and for setting me up so quickly with premium. I look forward to being here for a long time. :D
Feb 16th, 2015, 8:41 am

"It FEELS better to LOVE than to HATE."
--Stevie Wonder
Feb 16th, 2015, 8:52 am
I didn't even need to take a trial run. Just seeing that list of supported hosts made me jump at the opportunity! I've been burned before after buying premium accounts with RS and a few others and then having them change the terms a few months later, so I plan on making a mobilism donation every year instead. Thanks, Disk4mat! This is awesome!
Feb 16th, 2015, 8:52 am
Feb 16th, 2015, 9:53 am
I've send the request. Waiting for the reply and I hope to enter to the discount period... ;)
Feb 16th, 2015, 9:53 am
Feb 16th, 2015, 4:18 pm
uragano47812 wrote:I've send the request. Waiting for the reply and I hope to enter to the discount period... ;)

No reply yet... :?
Feb 16th, 2015, 4:18 pm
Feb 16th, 2015, 6:42 pm
offer is available ? i want to buy in this price
Feb 16th, 2015, 6:42 pm
Feb 16th, 2015, 9:17 pm
Again and again. Been on here for several years and have found the premium account to be worth much more than the cost. Thanks Disk4mat for your prompt responses.
Feb 16th, 2015, 9:17 pm
Feb 16th, 2015, 10:59 pm
Mobilism is the Happiest Place on Earth - forget that other place with the mouse, expensive rides and long lines! It would be difficult to encompass everything this site has to offer within a few paltry paragraphs, but I shall try to elaborate the best I can within such small confines. Please get a snack and get comfortable if you intend on reading all this...and I suggest you do if you aren't sure! :)

Format & Form Factor - Mobilism is the most organized site of its' kind anywhere on the Internet. Everything you want, need and might not even know about immediately is probably made available here someplace within grasp of a simple search. You won't find piles of spam, disorganized clutter and endless pages of garbage to sort through trying to get to what you are interested in. The staff onsite is world class with a mission to keep the flow of information clean and free of all the stuff you hate seeing everywhere else. It's like a concentrated nucleus of all things awesome just waiting for you to unlock it with a few simple clicks. The systems developed and put in place here are unrivaled anywhere and are a true testimony to the skill sets of my next point below.

Professional and World Class Staff - I really wish I had more space and time to give accolades to the amazing scores of fantastic people here who keep this site running just as smooth as humanly possible. Every single person involved, from the Administrators, Developers, Moderators, Suppliers, Releasers, Contest Organizers and every other position this site accommodates (which I probably failed to list), is remarkable in their own right. They all operate with great skill, class, finesse, efficiency and admirable care and attention for what they do. You simply won't find a better roster of people than Mobilism has to offer the users throughout the site. The sharing of information flows like a waterfall here and there is a great deal to learn, about and from, witnessing all there is to see within the boundaries of this wonderful site. The people here, and this includes a multitude of members as well, make this a fantastic experience and one I am very happy to be engaged completely.

Policies and Structure - Every site has them, but Mobilism runs as well as it does due to strict enforcement of regulations which is key in keeping things running smoothly and enjoyable for all. There will be friendly guidance from said staff, and perhaps other members, for those who are unaware of standing rules and regulations throughout the site. Without structure, there is no order. Without order, there will be chaos. Mobilism ensures that your experience here will be quality time without having to endure spam, negative drama, hate speech and other things that hurt online communities. You won't see some person cross posting spam about money making schemes all over the site or a disgruntled angry person coming down hard on people for any reason; these things simply aren't allowed here and makes it a great place to hang out to enjoy yourself.

Web Site and Design - All things I have mentioned thus far deliver us to one amazing web site which encapsulates all things technical and enjoyable in the digital realm. You can wander in here with ease and navigate this massive system with new things to see and discover with every click. You can participate in contests and enjoy social aspects for entertainment and fun, or you can lurk around quietly and gain knowledge of things of interest in your own way - it's truly your choice. I find it incredibly easy to find things of interest and learn in my travels as things are laid out logically and in an organized fashion with care given to flow and detail. There really isn't anything like this site on the Internet, which makes it unique and something ideal to share with your friends. Regarding content posted here, and this is always a major concern of mine, I haven't seen anything harmful floating around which will intentionally thrash your device. Great care is taken to ensure there isn't anything nasty posted here which your devices will later hate you for installing. Nothing is always perfect, but I have never been hit with anything intentionally bad in my time here. Thus, I have a reasonable trust and understanding of the things within the confines of Mobilism that I don't have anywhere else. That alone is worth gold!

Mobilism Mobile App - I just recently installed this on my devices and I was delighted in what I saw. Once again, great care was taken to develop a streamlined app to get you straight to what you are looking for without any hassle. You get day mode, night mode...even textured backgrounds if you desire. All areas are clearly listed and you simply cruise around to specific points of interest without pulling your hair out or cursing at the screen because it's Lollipop WHITE while you sit in a dark room. Its' listings are very accurate to the second, and at a simple glance, it is quite clear that new releases have just gone up. Doing random searches of key words often leads to things you didn't even know existed; things of great interest that you might have missed otherwise. And how many times has a developer messed up a release of a retail app you normally run with no way of rolling back? If you are non-rooted, this is normally a problem! How many apps are out there that won't let you download from the store to your particular device, yet is offered here and installs just fine? I can answer that question; a LOT. You get an all access pass within the palm of your hand without having to fire up the old desktop computer or getting up off the couch. With Premium Membership, and I will finally get to that next, one simple click of an arrow will download your app within it's own folder of the release name. No having to sort through a pile of apps with cryptic file names; everything downloads to the "mobilism" folder on your device in relative folders for easy usage and organization. Now that is how it's done! The Mobilism app has a new permanent home on all my devices and I won't dare uninstall it, even in the midst of nuclear war.

Premium Membership & VIP Status - Everything magically appears on our screens easy enough, but the reality is that it is very expensive to operate and develop for a site of this magnitude. Bandwidth alone is very costly and doesn't come free to the operators. The amount of service I have already listed is astounding and truly deserves your attention and generosity. To perpetuate this amazing site requires donations from users; these donations are thereby rewarded with Premium Memberships and/or VIP Status with special, and often important, perks to the members who sign up. Premium Membership grants you the exclusion of the dreaded CAPTCHA and host waiting times for downloads. The Premium downloading system is lightning fast, in my experience, and is very mobile friendly which correlates with the mobile app very nicely. Time is important these days and your Premium Membership not only saves you quite a bit, it also streamlines the experience to the likes of a cloud server.

All of the above mentioned points, in whole are in part, are worthy of donating some of your hard-earned money to perpetuate this amazing site and to keep it running like we want it. Your Premium Membership will make life much easier for you, make you feel like a true participant and grant you special perks that you don't want to miss out on. VIP Status is a simple donation of $5 or more to help with the server costs, bandwidth and development even more, which is vital to keep the flow of things for us all. With a much larger donation for those who can, there is Platinum VIP Status which funds the site even more and bestows upon you a title which is undeniably cool and fashionable, to say the least. You get world class technology, moderation, services, content, social aspects and a fine enjoyable experience with peace of mind knowing that you helped do your part to provide Mobilism with what they need. Everyone comes out a winner in the end and we then do our best to keep the show on the road for everyone's enjoyment. As you read throughout this thread, you will see the comments of all those who have happily donated and their willingness to do so. It truly is one of the best deals in the world to be part of something of this magnitude; let's keep it running, growing and expanding over years by supporting this fantastic endeavor!
Feb 16th, 2015, 10:59 pm

Chief Reviewer of Android Reviews.
Feb 17th, 2015, 5:36 am
Worth every penny! Been supporting for years and now settled on doing the lifetime next round. If you did not catch the details, any time you go to donate the lifetime amount your previous donation (e.g., $15 if discount or $25 if full) gets applied towards the $85.
Feb 17th, 2015, 5:36 am
Feb 17th, 2015, 9:32 am
Just had another year added. As others have said, for the service, the donation is an absolute bargain. For what you donate here for a year, you couldn't get a weeks worth of newspapers from a shop!

Many thanks to Mobilism, to its contributors and administrators.
Feb 17th, 2015, 9:32 am
Feb 17th, 2015, 9:33 am
thanks for this great service. I just subscribed. And thanks to Disk4mat for his great help!
Feb 17th, 2015, 9:33 am
Feb 17th, 2015, 12:12 pm
Hi thanks developer... Now I have mobilism premium as well as vip status for just 20$... Isn't it cool... Come on guys.... The offer is not yet closed.... Buy your premium asap before the developer withdraw the offer... Thanks dev
Feb 17th, 2015, 12:12 pm