Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 9th, 2015, 12:42 pm
Who Loves Them? The Pre-Arranged Wedding by Taylor Storm (Who--? #2)
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI Reader, 462 Kb
Overview: Chris discovered the man she was supposed to marry, according to her parents and grandparents pre-arrangements when she was a small child. Gordy is gorgeous, but he and his attractive aunt become scary to Chris, and unusual things begin to unfold….
Chris was at a resort with a girlfriend for a short vacation. They were sitting in the bar, and met a couple who were planning their wedding. As they talked, the man discovered who Chris was, and discovered that Chris was the woman he was supposed to marry, according to his parents and grandparents, pre-arranged when he was a small child. He later checked it out, and sure enough, Chris was. Then Chris and he were suddenly planning their wedding. He was handsome, Chris thought, and was well established, it seemed, but what was his name? Chris had to review the paperwork (of the prearrangement) and saw his name was Gordon (Gordy) Buck.
What about Mindy, Gordy’s former finance? Well, she just gracefully dropped out of the picture, and Gordy said he really didn’t love Mindy, but she was an attractive blonde, and thought it was time he get married anyway. Gordy said Mindy was okay, but nothing special. He did complain about her dependence and bitchiness. Gordy didn’t like Mindy’s dependence and bitchiness.
Gordy’s aunt came to the lodge, and met Chris. The aunt seemed quite pleasant; older with a suit and pillbox hat with veil; deep turquoise/teal color with black accessories.
Chris had felt she was ready to get married for some time, so this was it. Or was it? Chris was lying on her back on a couch in a small room with a fireplace, reviewing papers, and glanced up to see Gordy from behind, as he looked at something on the mantel. Not bad, Chris thought. He is in good shape, handsome...and now he’ll be my husband. This is scary as I don’t know him, although he seems nice.
Gordy’s aunt seemed suspicious, yet Chris was anxious to get married. Strange things happened like….
Read the book to find out what happens.
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Download Instructions:
Uploaded

Mirror:
Tusfiles
Hulkload

Other book:
viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=648544
Sep 9th, 2015, 12:42 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before