Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 4th, 2016, 8:21 pm
Prescott Family series by Mignon Mykel (#0.5-5)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 3.3 MB
Overview: Mignon Mykel is the author of the Prescott Family series, as well as the short-novella erotic romance series, O'Gallagher Nights. When not sitting at Starbucks writing whatever her characters tell her to, you can find her hiking in the mountains of her new home in Arizona.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

From the Beginning (#0.5): Before the Prescott name became big in the hockey world, there was just Noah Prescott, fighting for a spot on an NHL roster. Never did he imagine a simple note from a shy fan would speed up his world. Ryleigh Scott had an issue talking to men, but she knew she couldn't pass up the opportunity to talk to Noah -- potentially negative labels, be damned. Never did she imagine a simple note would start what could only be described as the beginning of the rest of her life. This is Noah and Ryleigh -- before the NHL contract, before the kids, before going back home. This is Noah and Ryleigh from the beginning.

Interference (#1): What do you get when you mix a pixie sized redhead, an NHL player, and beautiful Hawaii?
A breach of contract...

Having grown up in a hockey family, Caleb Prescott knows better than most the ins and outs of a season. If there's one thing he has vowed to stick by, it's that he's there to play the game, not be the face gracing media. Sydney Meadows is finishing up her degree and decides to intern with a casting company. Fun, right? Until she's given an impossible task—get a well known hockey player, who has very little media presence, to agree to star on a dating show. What starts as a challenge, quickly turns difficult in other ways...

Beauty (Prescott Family #1.5) - Mignon Mykel.epub

Troublemaker (#2): For years, I've lived in my big brothers' shadows. Heck, I've lived in my sisters' shadows as well. It comes with being the baby of the Prescott family. In two years, I'll be eligible for the NHL Entry Draft. In two years, the world is going to know Porter Prescott for what I can bring to the table, not as the kid brother of San Diego Enforcers, Caleb and Jonny Prescott. I have two years to make a name for myself. Be prepared. Porter Prescott is coming your way.

Breakaway (#3): Once upon a time, in a faraway place... I learned that monsters exist. That the dark is meant for fear. That sometimes, you can't even count on yourself. I just have to get past senior year finals, and I can break away- I can leave the past, the monsters, the ghosts,
far, far behind. I just can't break beforehand.

Altercation (#4): Sometimes it's the fight that proves your worth. Porter Prescott spent years fighting to be his own person. His goal of playing for a hockey club not associated with the Prescott name finally comes true. But just as he's leaving for the next chapter in his life, he meets her. Asher Spence spent a lifetime learning she was worthless and unwanted. She learned that sometimes the only person you can count on is youself, and even then, you can fail. What starts out as picture perfect can only come crumbling down. No one listened to her pleas before, Why should they listen to them now that she's found a place to finally call home?

Holding (#5): Sometimes holding on, impedes moving on. First comes love, then comes marriage... But before the ceremony could start, Porter's world was knocked off it's axis. He fought for years to break down Asher's walls, to see past her ghosts...but some ghosts may be too hard to fight. Asher knew better than to believe she could keep her past in the past, Keep the filth of who she was, from touching the Prescott family. But as badly as she wants to keep Porter away ...she needs his family more. What you see is what you get... And even the most astute eyes can't see the biggest ghost. But sometimes holding on is the only choice you have.

Download Instructions:
Centfile

Mirror:
Hulkload
Apr 4th, 2016, 8:21 pm

Apr 15th, 2017, 2:38 pm
Added:
- Troublemaker (#2)
- Breakaway (#3)
- Altercation (#4)
- Holding (#5)
Apr 15th, 2017, 2:38 pm