Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jul 3rd, 2016, 8:05 am
I can't find a particular place where I can request a book so that if someone in the community have it. They can help me.
Jul 3rd, 2016, 8:05 am

In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.
Jul 3rd, 2016, 8:38 am
Gameranand wrote:I can't find a particular place where I can request a book so that if someone in the community have it. They can help me.

You can request books in the Request Section.

But first read how to fill a request in the correct way in here.
Jul 3rd, 2016, 8:38 am
Sep 1st, 2016, 3:47 pm
Is it ok to request audiobooks in the ebook request section? or is there another section for that kind of requests?
Sep 1st, 2016, 3:47 pm
Dec 11th, 2016, 7:41 am
Yes, you can do audio books in the same section. Just try and state in the subject heading that ii is audio or mp3.
Dec 11th, 2016, 7:41 am

98% of my current uploads are retail.
Sep 24th, 2018, 2:59 pm
Can I request a book if the current version of the book on this site is a dead link? If so do I create a new request or ask the same original poster for the book?
Sep 24th, 2018, 2:59 pm
Sep 24th, 2018, 10:13 pm
Gekko76 wrote:Can I request a book if the current version of the book on this site is a dead link? If so do I create a new request or ask the same original poster for the book?

eBooks Section Rules

New links requests
  • Please PM the ORIGINAL POSTER (OP) with re-up requests. DO NOT use the report button for dead links. The reports area is restricted to staff only, posters cannot see reports.
  • If you don't get a reply from the OP within a few days (3 at most) you can post in the topic, explaining that you sent a PM and received no response. More information here: eBook Forum Etiquette
    • Note to OPs: ignoring re-up request is equal to ignoring the rules and therefore a punishable offence.
  • If the Original Poster is no longer active or banned (see profile) or not replacing links as per the signature, post in the topic (e.g. "Links dead, OP inactive") so it can be moved to Expired and reposted by somebody else. DO NOT use the report button.
  • OPs are only required to replace one (1) link in older posts.
  • Replacing links in Magazine releases older than 6 months is not mandatory.
Sep 24th, 2018, 10:13 pm
Oct 5th, 2018, 5:12 am
Thanks for creating this post. I was so lost untill I found this.
Oct 5th, 2018, 5:12 am