Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Sep 16th, 2016, 8:10 am
hi

i've been using mobilism 2.0 layout since it came out without any problems.

since last week i've had problems with threads not showing the main topic, only replies, and if no replies, it states there is nothing to view.

i could also NOT change my board viewing options to get to this section - i previously hid it.

the only way i could get the site to function again was to switch to classic view.

this problem is on pc and mobile - i am not using the mobile view.

hope it gets fixed soon!

edit: the problem persists in classic as well - here is a thread i am having problems with: viewtopic.php?f=457&t=1273488

and here are screenshots of both classic & mobilism2.0 - you can see the scrollbar to the right indicates that the page is at the top.

Sep 16th, 2016, 8:10 am

i'm sorry, but i dont have the files for the books i've uploaded anymore
Sep 16th, 2016, 8:41 am
Any recent changes on your Ad-blocker?
Sep 16th, 2016, 8:41 am
Sep 16th, 2016, 9:34 am
My phone does not use adblockers. I am getting the same errors on both pc and mobile.

I amnot using mobile site view on my mobile.
Sep 16th, 2016, 9:34 am

Sep 16th, 2016, 9:42 am

I've had experienced the same (posts not showing), but I found out it was the browser causing that. The browser that does not show all posts has ads and tracking systems blocked.

When I saw the Ad-blocker on your browser, thought you might have recently changed some options on that.
Sep 16th, 2016, 9:42 am
Sep 16th, 2016, 12:53 pm
nope, i havent made any changes to it. but like i said, i get the same problem on my mobile, which does not use any blockers at all.

and this problem is not in all the threads. some have it, some dont.

here is an interesting thing: i used microsoft's edge to test it out - no blockers at all as i dont bother with the useless piece of bull-doo-doo:

not logged in - i can see the thread fine, no issues.

logged in - the thread appears as in the screenshot.

this indicates that there is something wrong with my account. not my browser.

and this is a recent issue.

so can someone please have a look at my account to see if there's a gerbil not doing its job?

thanks.
Sep 16th, 2016, 12:53 pm

Sep 17th, 2016, 10:11 am
Work fine for me.

Have you try to clear your cookies and cache?
Sep 17th, 2016, 10:11 am