Section head: Mr Fufu
Feb 5th, 2017, 3:31 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
quickstang wrote:I'm kind of curious as well on how the progress is going. I know it was mentioned 2 months ago, but I assume still progressing? I don't care how long it takes as there's nothing worse than a tossed together incomplete app just to make people happy.

It's progressing, and we get a new version every couple days with updates and changes. It might seem like nothing is happening, but believe me it is. In the last month we added a version/update tracker than can track up to 20 (and testing 50) releases for instance.

so when will the new beta be released for beta testers? the sole purpose of joining a beta testing team, is to test a version which is under developement..! not releasing a beta version to beta testers, makes it a final version.!!
Feb 5th, 2017, 3:31 pm
Feb 5th, 2017, 5:07 pm
pratik_193 wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
quickstang wrote:I'm kind of curious as well on how the progress is going. I know it was mentioned 2 months ago, but I assume still progressing? I don't care how long it takes as there's nothing worse than a tossed together incomplete app just to make people happy.

It's progressing, and we get a new version every couple days with updates and changes. It might seem like nothing is happening, but believe me it is. In the last month we added a version/update tracker than can track up to 20 (and testing 50) releases for instance.

so when will the new beta be released for beta testers? the sole purpose of joining a beta testing team, is to test a version which is under developement..! not releasing a beta version to beta testers, makes it a final version.!!

There is an issue with posting in the current version of the beta that can cause problems to the live database. Until it is fixed we cannot release the beta even to the beta testers.
Feb 5th, 2017, 5:07 pm
Feb 5th, 2017, 8:40 pm
Disk4mat wrote:

Awesome news. Glad to hear it's progressing. Looking forward to the bugs to get worked out so we can test.

Thanks for the update. I'm sure many others appreciate it.
Feb 5th, 2017, 8:40 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Feb 17th, 2017, 3:34 am
thanks a lot
Feb 17th, 2017, 3:34 am
Feb 17th, 2017, 10:18 am
I would like to try beta. Android 5.1. Thank you very much.
Feb 17th, 2017, 10:18 am
Feb 17th, 2017, 10:20 am
Sniperman wrote:Getting a weird issue, this is all in seeing...
https://imgur.com/2SnOs2o

That happens to me too.
Feb 17th, 2017, 10:20 am
Feb 17th, 2017, 11:40 am
Should be fixed now, please check.
Feb 17th, 2017, 11:40 am
Feb 17th, 2017, 12:01 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Should be fixed now, please check.

Perfect.
Thanks.
Feb 17th, 2017, 12:01 pm
Feb 19th, 2017, 5:08 am
Curiosity about new Mobilisim app.
Since the movie section has been dropped is there going to be a tab just for themes/icon apps? Reason I ask is sometimes the downloads page get slammed with theme apps. It would be nice if there was a separate category just for say themes and icon packs.
Feb 19th, 2017, 5:08 am
Feb 21st, 2017, 3:46 pm
With the next version will there be a magazines category?
Feb 21st, 2017, 3:46 pm
Feb 21st, 2017, 7:25 pm
stlouieblues wrote:With the next version will there be a magazines category?

Yes it will.
Feb 21st, 2017, 7:25 pm
Feb 21st, 2017, 8:02 pm
jpeckinp wrote:Curiosity about new Mobilisim app.
Since the movie section has been dropped is there going to be a tab just for themes/icon apps? Reason I ask is sometimes the downloads page get slammed with theme apps. It would be nice if there was a separate category just for say themes and icon packs.

We are looking at options to indeed handle themes and icon packs seperatly.
Feb 21st, 2017, 8:02 pm
Feb 23rd, 2017, 7:20 am
Is there a way to show cover images for ebooks on the latest releases screen?
Thanks
Feb 23rd, 2017, 7:20 am