Section head: merry60, iheartbooks77
Mar 17th, 2017, 12:14 pm
Maglyis wrote:hi, when i try using hulkload on premium (blue arrows) it just sits there trying to load, sometimes when i leave it going it eventually shows an white error page. Trying to go directly through chrome, I found it also wouldn't work. Is the Hulkload site no longer valid?

Found out!! sorry for the bother. :D

Hulkload the site is completely down. We'll post here if we hear anything but so far we know as much as everyone else.
Mar 17th, 2017, 12:14 pm
Mar 18th, 2017, 7:02 am
This has has been my go to forum for 3 years strong. I have no need to search elsewhere. Well worth spending the first year premium, then you will want the lifetime after. Disk4mat is the man! Quick to respond to anything you might ask.
Mar 18th, 2017, 7:02 am
Mar 18th, 2017, 6:20 pm
Problem with Rapidgator will be fixed shortly.

EDIT: fixed.
Mar 18th, 2017, 6:20 pm
Mar 18th, 2017, 9:56 pm
Has anyone else been getting "login error: cannot find session cookies" when trying to use the blue download arrow to download something from tusfile.com, even if the file itself exists and is downloadable from the tusfile website?
Mar 18th, 2017, 9:56 pm
Mar 19th, 2017, 11:53 am
I was wondering if its possible to download ebooks using the premium links directly to an iOS device? I have tried it and it doesn't seem to work for me, but maybe im missing something ?
Mar 19th, 2017, 11:53 am
Mar 19th, 2017, 2:32 pm
deepfriedchips wrote:I was wondering if its possible to download ebooks using the premium links directly to an iOS device? I have tried it and it doesn't seem to work for me, but maybe im missing something ?

Of course, we have lots of people using Premium on iOS devices. There's no Mobilism app for iOS and we're not planning one anytime soon, but there should be no issues using the forum and Premium via your browser.
Mar 19th, 2017, 2:32 pm
Mar 19th, 2017, 2:55 pm
shikyowolf17 wrote:Has anyone else been getting "login error: cannot find session cookies" when trying to use the blue download arrow to download something from tusfile.com, even if the file itself exists and is downloadable from the tusfile website?

Yes, this has been my experience recently. Here's an example from the first one I tried today:
https://www.tusfiles.com/bd60wanzjjci
viewtopic.php?f=1285&p=2226894#p2226894
Mar 19th, 2017, 2:55 pm

I do not refresh dead Request links. Post another request in the Request Forum
I happily refresh my Release links. PM me from the PM button at the bottom of this page and include a link with your request.
Mar 20th, 2017, 11:27 am
We're working on tusfiles.com, our downloader is having problems with it as a result of their site redesign.

EDIT: tusfiles has been fixed and is now working again.
Mar 20th, 2017, 11:27 am
Mar 20th, 2017, 11:10 pm
Really wanted to thank the team for a great service. My sub was close to expiring, so i decided to convert to a platinum account. Best decision I've made. Thanks again.
Mar 20th, 2017, 11:10 pm
Mar 21st, 2017, 3:35 am
Disk4mat wrote:
deepfriedchips wrote:I was wondering if its possible to download ebooks using the premium links directly to an iOS device? I have tried it and it doesn't seem to work for me, but maybe im missing something ?

Of course, we have lots of people using Premium on iOS devices. There's no Mobilism app for iOS and we're not planning one anytime soon, but there should be no issues using the forum and Premium via your browser.

Thanks - I've established that it doesn't like the Chrome browser, so using Safari, the actual ebook opens within the small window that opens once you click the premium download window. Issue is i can't workout how to scroll around in that window/open the file in another app.

Interestingly, if i don't use the premium downloader and click through the link manually, the ebook eventually opens on a separate tab. Not ideal, as id love to be able to utilise the premium downloader here.

Hopefully this makes some sense...
Mar 21st, 2017, 3:35 am
Mar 22nd, 2017, 2:34 pm
I just contributed for a premium account, but my wrz$ amount seems to be the same as before.
May I know when the additional wrz$ will be added to my account?
Thanks. :)
Mar 22nd, 2017, 2:34 pm
Mar 22nd, 2017, 7:01 pm
verbon wrote:I just contributed for a premium account, but my wrz$ amount seems to be the same as before.
May I know when the additional wrz$ will be added to my account?
Thanks. :)

It takes a bit of time to get the WRZ$- the Premium account is extended automatically, but forum benefits have to be done manually by me so there will always be a delay.
Mar 22nd, 2017, 7:01 pm
Mar 23rd, 2017, 10:03 am
Hi all
Just signed up to lifetime premium and its definitely worth it. I use this site for most of my android and magazine stuff and its great. Process was smooth and painless. Its good to do it as it supports these guys hard work.

Cheers
Deathwalker
Mar 23rd, 2017, 10:03 am
Mar 24th, 2017, 1:45 am
I just signed up for my second year and I am loving this site! Everyone is so very nice and helpful. Especially Disk4mat! Thank you for your hard work that makes everything so easy. Love this Site!!!
Mar 24th, 2017, 1:45 am

Tricialen
Mar 26th, 2017, 5:36 pm
I like it very much.

Before I had problems (years before), and I purchased it mainly for VIP status to get rid of ads. But, now I tested it for free and saw that it works great, really fast and without problems, so I jumped for Platinum status (premium access for life, with additional benefits). It is really worth it.
Mar 26th, 2017, 5:36 pm