Post all game requests here.
Oct 31st, 2009, 8:41 am
If you have fulfilled a request and have not been paid the promised amount of WRZ$, please PM the member requesting the software in the following manner:
"Hello,
I have fulfilled your request here: *enter the link of the request thread here*
and am awaiting the promised WRZ$ reward."

If you are not PMed back within 7 days, click on the Image next to the post, select "Unpaid Request," and submit.

Failure to donate the promised amount of WRZ$ after fulfillment of request and PM warning (from the person who fulfilled the request) will result in a deduction of double the amount the requestor has promised, and in some cases a ban. The user who fulfilled the request will also get automatically paid the amount originally promised.
Oct 31st, 2009, 8:41 am
Jan 3rd, 2015, 5:15 pm
Requester's are more smart they just don't reply to post whether patch its working or not once they get link..
You can see there are so many unanswered post in android app request section just to save few wrez..

Ps:- Appreciate ur Time n Effort Dude..Keep up d Good Work :)
Jan 3rd, 2015, 5:15 pm

Power of Reverse Engineering..Image
Jun 21st, 2017, 9:38 pm
a quick newb question, but how do I pay someone who has fulfilled a game request I posted ?
Jun 21st, 2017, 9:38 pm
Aug 4th, 2017, 12:39 am
How do i even check my WRZ$
Aug 4th, 2017, 12:39 am
Aug 22nd, 2017, 11:58 pm
roberthofer wrote:a quick newb question, but how do I pay someone who has fulfilled a game request I posted ?

+1
How to give them WRZ$.... i didn't see a button to do this.
Aug 22nd, 2017, 11:58 pm
Nov 24th, 2017, 6:27 am
hohommx wrote:
roberthofer wrote:a quick newb question, but how do I pay someone who has fulfilled a game request I posted ?

+1

For pay warez, I think you will have to donate the uploader the wrz. you can see "[Donate WRZ$]" below all the use names(Image of user). As per my knowledge, that's the way to donate or pay to uploader and than let the uploader know about it. For example, here in this post, left side below my name you will see "[Donate WRZ$]". you can find this below all users.
Nov 24th, 2017, 6:27 am
Sep 21st, 2020, 5:58 pm
jambuja wrote:For example, here in this post, left side below my name you will see "[Donate WRZ$]". you can find this below all users.

Right. And by clicking on any of those links, you can see how much WRZ$ you have. You can then close the window without donating, so feel free to use my link to test. (Just don't fill in any mount, and close the window when done.)
Sep 21st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Mar 31st, 2021, 1:21 pm
But tell us how to pay? There are no clear instructions how many wrz you have... And how to pay?
Mar 31st, 2021, 1:21 pm
Jun 19th, 2023, 12:16 pm
sm6991 wrote:But tell us how to pay? There are no clear instructions how many wrz you have... And how to pay?

Click on the "Donate WRZ$" under the uploaders name on the left-side of your screen...

From there, fill in the info and submit.
Jun 19th, 2023, 12:16 pm

I install all the apps I share, to test they work on both phones & tablets.
Each APK gets a malware check through Sixo, MetaDefender, & VirusTotal.
Jul 12th, 2023, 10:26 pm
jambuja wrote:
hohommx wrote:

+1

For pay warez, I think you will have to donate the uploader the wrz. you can see "[Donate WRZ$]" below all the use names(Image of user). As per my knowledge, that's the way to donate or pay to uploader and than let the uploader know about it. For example, here in this post, left side below my name you will see "[Donate WRZ$]". you can find this below all users.

Thank you for this because I never knew how to pay the money and check how much I have got so not asked for game so I didn't fail to pay because I didn't know how to :)
Jul 12th, 2023, 10:26 pm