Services provided by the Mobilism staff to make life easier for our members.
Mar 12th, 2010, 1:44 am
could i get a cab for PocketRPG Maker please?

m.ppcwarez.org/q/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=40104

OS and screen size shouldnt matter for this one.

Thanks!

You're welcome, Sir. The requested CAB file link has been added to the opening post. At your service! :wink: - G & a
Mar 12th, 2010, 1:44 am

-Set
Mar 12th, 2010, 10:51 am
^^ That was too quick!! Thank you. You guys are awesome.
Mar 12th, 2010, 10:51 am
Mar 15th, 2010, 7:48 pm
I would like to request a cab for ThumbCal v.1.4.1

Handset - HTC touch pro

OS - WM 6.5

Related forum link:
Code: Select allhttp://forum.ppcwarez.org/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=107538

Site link:

http://thumbapps.com/web/pages/thumbcal/overview.php

Thank You.

You're welcome, Sir. The requested CAB file link has been added to the opening post. At your service! :wink: - G & a
Mar 15th, 2010, 7:48 pm
Mar 27th, 2010, 7:32 am
Greeting !

I would like to request for the cab file of plants vs. zombie that i see in this topic

viewtopic.php?f=364&t=103076

this for iphone mobile

can you help me to make it cab file so that i can compatible with my windows mobile device.

Thank you and i hope would grant my request

more power to ppcwarez!

This service adds CAB files to WinMo applications and games, Sir. We can't make programs 'compatible' to other platforms... :wink: - G & a
Mar 27th, 2010, 7:32 am
Mar 27th, 2010, 7:58 am
I would to request for the cab file of Return to the Mysterious Island
from this topic

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=2232

Please give the cab file

Thanks in advance

Our pleasure, Sir. The requested CAB file link has been added to the opening post. At your service! :wink: - G & a
Mar 27th, 2010, 7:58 am
Apr 1st, 2010, 2:32 pm
I would like to request a cracked cab for uptodate V7.3 (http://forum.ppcwarez.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=100974).
The cracked one for the 7.3 version was taken from V7.1 and expired today.
The only way to continue to use it is setting the system-date before 1.april 2010.
Someone who can handle this? Thanks in advance.

Again, we ain't crackers, Sir. We can only make 'cracked' updated CAB files from cracked updates. Sorry! :wink: - G & a

Ops, sorry :)
Apr 1st, 2010, 2:32 pm
Apr 20th, 2010, 12:28 am
i would to request cab file of fba creator in this topic
http://www.ppcwarez.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46099
and please upload it in 4shared or mediafire,don't rapidshare or megaupload.thanks.....

That's a PC application, Sir... Can't run on a a mobile. (Even not a CAB file :wink: ) - G & a
Apr 20th, 2010, 12:28 am
Apr 21st, 2010, 9:45 pm
Flash Assist 1.3

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3203&hilit=FlashAssist

Thanks!

The requested CAB file link has been added to the opening post. At your service! :wink: - G & a
Apr 21st, 2010, 9:45 pm
May 9th, 2010, 9:00 pm
Greeting !

I would like to request for the cab file of Filmscope and/or Mobile Movies for my HD2. I really need a working and reliable movie guide listing. I was told they can be found in the marketplace location Singapore, and maybe uk and us.

Sir, dearest user, this service goes about providing CAB files for programs and games released on this site. Meaning these are your options:
  1. You specify which release exactly you want a CAB file for by posting here the name and link to the release post on this site, or
  2. You get the program on that marketplace location someone 'told' you about and release it here on the site - making it that way available for other users also - then come back here and request a CAB for it if it doesn't exist yet.
For either option you are free to make we shall be happy to help you with the CAB file providing.

That's how this service works. :wink: - G & a

Then...I guess it is a dead end...because even if I instal the files how can I get it released here with a link or a cab....I thought you could make cabs from apps/widgets installed on your device....guess we will still lacking good movie guide listings one.

Is there any service we can request links from?

I am gonna google for links not released here if that helps.

EDIT.1: Filmscope download link:
http://i.sh2sg.com/wm/filmscope_download.html

Nope, that won't help. Again: we only provide CAB files for programs released on this site. Btw, can't you use one of the Movie guides we already have on site? - G & a

I have Flix but the image on the cinema I am interested in comes stretched....CineActus only available for france....Cinemo no longer works and nobody has heard from the dev since...IMDb does not have listings feature although great app and a must have with a lot of room for improvement and some bugs to fix....the rest look outdated and the UI doesnt look and feel right...I got Filmscope but it is only Singapore only also...I will have to buy Mobile Movies or wait for Flix 2.0 which seems to be coming out soon and apparently will fix those issues...I heard some rumours about Bing being able to do it but can only locate the cinemas....anyway thanks for fast replies. :)

Then...I guess it is a dead end...because even if I instal the files how can I get it released here with a link or a cab....I thought you could make cabs from apps/widgets installed on your device....guess we will still lacking good movie guide listings one.

Durv84 wrote:.I thought you could make cabs from apps/widgets installed on your device....
Yes, we can. Anyone can. But that's not the purpose of this service. - G & a
May 9th, 2010, 9:00 pm
May 10th, 2010, 3:07 am
Is There A cab File for Atlantis Redux 1.4

Actually not, Sir. A CAB file is basically a compacted form of all the files that are needed to be installed on your device to run the program or game. This CAB file has to be loaded in memory before its contest can be extracted. Therefore, its size may not exceed the device's memory capacity, which is the case in the game you talk about. So, to answer your question; we could make a CAB file, but it would be useless. Hope you understand. - G & a
May 10th, 2010, 3:07 am
May 14th, 2010, 10:52 pm
looking for MS Reader .cab file and activator

Can you post here a link to the release post, please? - G & a
May 14th, 2010, 10:52 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
MOBILISM.ORG
► SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
May 24th, 2010, 8:04 am
Program: Garmin Mobile XT for WindowsMobile V5.00.20w
Link: viewtopic.php?f=743&t=52860

Please i need cab file as windows 7 does not allow me to CabvaiActiveSync.....aaargh

This file is also to large to CAB, Sir. - G & a
May 24th, 2010, 8:04 am

UBEROID 4.0 on 42"LCD TV VIA MK802 MINI PC STICK
WM8560 8"ANDROID PAD - UBEROID v12.1_SEPT
Jun 13th, 2010, 8:37 pm
I would like to request a cab file for FlexMail v4.1.1
For some reason my phone is reporting an error every time i try to unrar it :( I also need a reg code for it. thanks in advance! :-D

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=97684&hilit=flexmail#

The CAB file has been added to the opening post, Siameeze. It's cracked & Pre-regged - no serial needed - but if it asks for a key, use any code, for example DDDDD-AAAAA-SSSSS-AAAAA-IIIII - G & a

THANX GUY & ANDRE, YOU GUYS ARE BEYOND AWESOME!! IT WORKED LIKE A GOOD LUCK CHARM 8-)

Now if u can tell me how to successfully link my yahoo, gmail accounts to it, Id be in Heaven!! :lol:

Ow... heaven is a place we reserve for ourselves, dear. Not a Flexmail user, I can't answer this right away without the risk of saying something stupid. Better ask this one in the topic, where those that use this program might answer you better. Also follow the treat about the same program on PPC devices (here) , as I'm sure the use should be the same on a SP. Finally, you can always take a look at this Flexmail manual.

Either way, we hope you find what you need. - G & a
Jun 13th, 2010, 8:37 pm

Siameeze