Games that do not fit in any of the other categories
Jun 18th, 2010, 12:21 pm
StarWars Fighting v1.0 (Freeware)
Requirements: PPC WM5, WM6 - WQVGA (240*400)
Overview: Vous êtes Commandant et engagé pour combattre... pour l'Alliance ou pour l'Empire? A vous de prouvez ce que vous valez !
You are a commander, and engaged to fight for... the alliance or the Empire? Up to you to prove what you're worth!

Chaque partie se joue au meilleur des trois manches. Une manche est remportée avec 3 matchs victorieux. Les symboles d'armée se colorent selon l'avancement, en rouge par match gagné et en vert par manche remportée.
Vous pouvez en plus voir les Règles et des infos sur les Troupes.
Pour faire un combat, choissiez votre combattant en cliquant dessus.
Ce jeu, gratuit, est développé à la base pour le i900, mais fonctionne sur les autres plateformes WindowsMobile (quoiqu'il puisse y avoir des surprises suivant les résolutions...)
A noter que toutes les images et la marque sont propriétés exclusives de LucasArt (et autres). Ce jeu n'est pas fait pour gagner de l'argent, mais par un fan pour d'autre fans !

Each game is played best of three rounds. A round is won with three games won. Symbols are coloured according to military progress, a game won in red and green per round won.
You can also see the Rules and info on the troops.
To make a fight, choose by clicking on your fighter.
This game, free, is developed originally for the i900, but works on other WinMo platforms (although there may be some surprises depending on the resolutions ...)
Note that all images and the brand are the exclusive property of LucasArts (and others). This game is not for making money, but by a fan for other fans
!

Another fine application from Corwin9S

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.i900playeraddict.com/i900_forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=474

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/n91pet

< CAB file: uploaded.to - Megaupload - hotfile - No serial needed > - G & a

Zach's Star Wars Comics Overview here. - G & a
Jun 18th, 2010, 12:21 pm
Jun 18th, 2010, 12:22 pm
@My beloved moderators: Is it ok to post in French, or do you want it translated?
Jun 18th, 2010, 12:22 pm
Jun 18th, 2010, 8:25 pm
Zacharie wrote:@My beloved moderators: Is it ok to post in French, or do you want it translated?

You better Translate so everyone can read it including me :roll:
Thanks
Jun 18th, 2010, 8:25 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:56 pm
Hook/\hzorr wrote:You better Translate so everyone can read it including me :roll:
Thanks

Done! :D

This forum is outstanding when it comes to innovating and applying existing techniques to bring releases in a structured and ordered format to the users. Maybe you could also add some 'language buttons' to the release posts so the user can see the release in another language if he wishes. We have a translation team, isn't it? Why not put them to work and have them systematically translate releases and have them put under the 'language' buttons in the release posts. You can reward them for their work. (Only 'overview' and 'comments' after the Image should be concerned.) Maybe releasers themselves can make a translation immediately while they add a release. Let them have more reward if they do so. (I wouldn't mind myself to translate my releases say in two or three different languages...) Users can see the release in a language they want by simply pushing the appropriate button. Or make only the releases visible in their language for them... Maybe have users pay a small fee each time they push a 'language' button... Releasing in different languages will sure attract more users... Maybe it's a coincidence, but... that's exactly the kind of thing I get happy about... :D
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:56 pm
Jun 19th, 2010, 1:58 am
Zacharie wrote:
Hook/\hzorr wrote:You better Translate so everyone can read it including me :roll:
Thanks

Done! :D

This forum is outstanding when it comes to innovating and applying existing techniques to bring releases in a structured and ordered format to the users. Maybe you could also add some 'language buttons' to the release posts so the user can see the release in another language if he wishes. We have a translation team, isn't it? Why not put them to work and have them systematically translate releases and have them put under the 'language' buttons in the release posts. You can reward them for their work. (Only 'overview' and 'comments' after the Image should be concerned.) Maybe releasers themselves can make a translation immediately while they add a release. Let them have more reward if they do so. (I wouldn't mind myself to translate my releases say in two or three different languages...) Users can see the release in a language they want by simply pushing the appropriate button. Or make only the releases visible in their language for them... Maybe have users pay a small fee each time they push a 'language' button... Releasing in different languages will sure attract more users... Maybe it's a coincidence, but... that's exactly the kind of thing I get happy about... :D

Thanks Zacharie 5 WRZ Freeware Reward Category: Other
Plus 25 WRZ Developer Reward For Corwin9S
Jun 19th, 2010, 1:58 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.