Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Dec 24th, 2018, 10:50 pm
Sorry but BOTH these servers simply SUCK!!!!!! Both are giving me "wrong captcha" time after time after time.

I am heartily sick of finding a good download on this site and then having to visit several other sites where the download actually downloads.

And Microsoft Edge gives me so many false red file download blocked, that I am reduced to using Explorer to actually download a clean file.

PS Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Dec 24th, 2018, 10:50 pm
Dec 24th, 2018, 11:04 pm
I'm not familiar with the particular filehosts you name but have you checked out out topic where we explain how to use the majority of the filehosts that our uploaders tend to use?

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944

You might try checking that out.

Unfortunately, to some extent ALL filehosts suck because they exist primarily to make money, not to provide an easy way to download. If we banned every filehost that someone had problems with, we'd end up having to ban them all. :)
Dec 24th, 2018, 11:04 pm

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain
Dec 25th, 2018, 5:42 am
Fizban wrote:I'm not familiar with the particular filehosts you name but have you checked out out topic where we explain how to use the majority of the filehosts that our uploaders tend to use?

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944

You might try checking that out.

Unfortunately, to some extent ALL filehosts suck because they exist primarily to make money, not to provide an easy way to download. If we banned every filehost that someone had problems with, we'd end up having to ban them all. :)

I appreciate the advice but I have read that thread and I do not believe there is anything of use on this particular issue. Simply put, when the download button is hit and the page changes, it shows a message saying "Wrong Capcha." I know how to work the Capcha and believe me, there is nothing wrong with the way I worked it.

For whatever reason, some of these downloading sites simply do not work with my standard Windows 10. They will sometimes work with IE if I handle the pop-up problems.

It has got so bad, that I usually try other sites first once I see a good book available on Mobilism.

Thanks for the input and I am waiting for these two sites to go belly up ASAP like so many before them.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
Dec 25th, 2018, 5:42 am
Dec 25th, 2018, 9:05 pm
Scoutthecat wrote:I appreciate the advice but I have read that thread and I do not believe there is anything of use on this particular issue. Simply put, when the download button is hit and the page changes, it shows a message saying "Wrong Capcha." I know how to work the Capcha and believe me, there is nothing wrong with the way I worked it.

The problem is that more and more sites are implementing the obligation to disable adblockers in order to download. Simply put, no matter how well you fill the captcha, if the filehost cannot make a profit with the ads you will never make it past the "wrong captcha" warning.

We do try to help, but as the moderator said in the post above, we cannot ban every site that someone has a problem with, sorry about that.
Dec 25th, 2018, 9:05 pm
Dec 26th, 2018, 10:24 am
Jdownloader 2 will be your new best friend
Dec 26th, 2018, 10:24 am
Dec 26th, 2018, 5:08 pm
@Scout
Most people upload here and elsewhere on these crappy FH sites just for $$$ so you'd better get used to pics of fire hydrants, buses, cars, traffic lights, cross walks etc ;)
File-up is kinda a scam site (from S. Arabia). Avoid it.

@nomdeploom
Both file-up and up4-net aren't supported, are they?
Dec 26th, 2018, 5:08 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Dec 29th, 2018, 9:53 pm
Interesting, I tried www.up-4.net today and I got past the captcha ... but then the SmartFilter popped up showing Unsafe File so I didn't download.
Dec 29th, 2018, 9:53 pm