Jun 25th, 2010, 8:42 pm
Mireo viaGPS v3.1 (Black Edition) (17-05-2010)
Requirements: Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0, 6.1
Overview: Mireo viaGPS is a great Navigation system for Windows Mobile Devices

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.mireo.hr/Navigation.aspx

Download Instructions:
Mireo viaGPS v3.1 (Black Edition)
MAPS - Everything from Albania to UK (Language Packs are also available) - Password: cardinale
MAPS - India v4.0 (Part1)
MAPS - India v4.0 (Part2)

INSTALLATION
There are 3 parts to getting your GPS Navigation up and running.
1) The GPS Navigation Software (Mireo viaGPS v3.1 (Black Edition)
2) The Map (Several Maps are available depending on the country)
3) License File (This is a small file that has to accompany the Map file and validates the use of the map with the software)
4) Optional - Language Packs - The Navigation software comes default with the English Language pack. However there are several language packs available.

INSTRUCTIONS
1) Download the software and map with license file that is relavent to you.
2) Extract the software to your Storage card. (You can extract it to the device memory as well if you have the space).
3) Extract the map and the license file to a directory called MAPS under the program directory.
4) Optional - Language Packs - Download the language pack that you want and extract it into the program directory. You can choose which language you want under Settings.

INI File Editing & Options
Mireo viaGPS offers several customization options. These can be enabled or disabled by editing the Ordinale.ini file in the main directory.
The Ordinale.in file has several sections. This guide will only refer to 2 of those sections.

[MAIN] & [GPS]
Record Button
This button is visible by default in the main interface and allows the user to record the travel route details. If you don't usually record trips and would like to hide the button then you can do so by including the following entry under [MAIN] in the Ordinale.ini file.

RecordButton=0 (Setting it to 1, or deleting this entry shows the button)

Keypress Tone
To disable the keypresstone, add the following entry under [MAIN] in the Ordinale.ini file.
disable_ticks=1 (Setting it to 0, or deleting it will enable the tones)

Lane Assistance
This feature can properly function only if the maps support lane assistance information, and if the currently selected language has Text To Speech support implemented. The feature is enabled by default. To disable it put the following under [MAIN] in the Ordinale.ini file.

LaneInfo=0 (Setting it to 1, or deleting this entry will enable the feature)

Street Font Size
This option can change the street font size. Put the following under [MAIN] in the Ordinale.ini file.
StreetFontSizeOffset=0 (0 means default size)

Crash handling
In this version, it the application crashes, the exception is caught and recorded to the trace file, along with some basic state of the software data.

A new INI file parameter controls if the application should be automatically restarted in a situation like this. Put the following under [MAIN] in the Ordinale.ini file.

CrashRestartPeriod=0. (Default is 0 which means No Restart. Replace 0 with any value in seconds. The application will restart after the specified number of seconds.

Last Route Saving
This option will save the current route in navigation on exit and will display it again on application start. This is useful for devices that do not have sleep mode.
AutoSaveNavigationRoute=1 (Setting it to 0, will disable this feature)

Digital speedometer
If the analog speedometer on the driving page is clicked, the new digital speedometer is shown instead. Clicking on it brings the analog speedometer back.
Jun 25th, 2010, 8:42 pm
Jun 25th, 2010, 8:49 pm
NOTES

1) Portrait Mode DOES NOT work with the newer builds of Mireo. (Making changes in the Ordinale.ini file with "Portrait=1" will not help)
Jun 25th, 2010, 8:49 pm
Jun 26th, 2010, 3:54 pm
Hi leepriestenator,

Thank you so much for the latest application and the maps.

There are few more customization options:

1. SmartSearchKeyboard = 1 (enable the smart search and keep the keys active that have a combination, 0 disables it)

2. Portrait = 1 (runs the application in portrait mode, 0 in landscape mode)
Jun 26th, 2010, 3:54 pm
Jun 27th, 2010, 4:30 pm
hi
tnx for using my link to maps and app :)
Jun 27th, 2010, 4:30 pm
Jul 2nd, 2010, 9:33 am
leepriestenator wrote:NOTES

1) Portrait Mode DOES NOT work with the newer builds of Mireo. (Making changes in the Ordinale.ini file with "Portrait=1" will not help)

I tried the same on the build uploaded by you in the forum and portrait mode is working.

I have a question for you. I have asked this question in many forums but it hasnt been resolved. When i use the latest build i.e. 2010 build, Mireo only works in night mode with auto day/night mode but the previous build works fine.

Any solution?
Jul 2nd, 2010, 9:33 am
Jul 5th, 2010, 12:28 am
jaskiratsingh wrote:I have a question for you. I have asked this question in many forums but it hasnt been resolved. When i use the latest build i.e. 2010 build, Mireo only works in night mode with auto day/night mode but the previous build works fine.

Any solution?

Switch over to Day Only / Night Only once and then switch it back to Auto Day / Night again.

It should work.

Regarding the Portrait mode... it would helpful for everyone if you could mention what Device you are using. I think it might work on older devices but definitely doesn't work on newer WVGA devices (Does not work on my Rhodium and HD2).
Jul 5th, 2010, 12:28 am
Jul 5th, 2010, 6:15 am
leepriestenator wrote:Switch over to Day Only / Night Only once and then switch it back to Auto Day / Night again.

It should work.

Regarding the Portrait mode... it would helpful for everyone if you could mention what Device you are using. I think it might work on older devices but definitely doesn't work on newer WVGA devices (Does not work on my Rhodium and HD2).

I am using ASUS P320. It is definitely not a new device.

Switch over to Day Only / Night Only once and then switch it back to Auto Day / Night again. Should i perform this when i have a GPS Signal or can i do this without GPS Signal too?
Jul 5th, 2010, 6:15 am
Jul 8th, 2010, 5:59 am
leepriestenator wrote:Switch over to Day Only / Night Only once and then switch it back to Auto Day / Night again.

It should work.

Hi leepriestenator,

Thanks for the trick. It is working great now :)
Jul 8th, 2010, 5:59 am
Jul 29th, 2010, 5:40 am
Guys..
Cant wait to see latest version of India Maps.. 4.1 any time frame for that one?
Jul 29th, 2010, 5:40 am
Jul 29th, 2010, 4:41 pm
most places typed in to navigate to cannot be found by this software ,cant even find my home address either by city,street name or by postal code
Jul 29th, 2010, 4:41 pm
Aug 6th, 2010, 9:43 am
jona29 wrote:most places typed in to navigate to cannot be found by this software ,cant even find my home address either by city,street name or by postal code

search by postal code is not supported. You can enable smart search keyboard but entering the below value in ordinale.ini under Main section

SmartSearchKeyboard = 1

After this only the possible option keys will remain active and others will be grayed out
Aug 6th, 2010, 9:43 am
Aug 6th, 2010, 5:58 pm
It works good with WinCE 4.2 in Becker 7934.
Aug 6th, 2010, 5:58 pm