The graphic novels loved by children and adults alike
Aug 19th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Spawn: The Book of Souls by Andrew Grossberg
Requirements: CBR Viewer, 14 MB
Overview: In this edition, main characters belonging to the comic series are presented with their background.

Download Instructions:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BBGWCY70

Mirrors:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/prscsf/Spawn_-_The_Book_of_Souls_01_(1998).cbr
http://hotfile.com/dl/63461402/e9bd9ea/ ... s_01_(1998).cbr.html

Overview Comic books here. - G & a
Spawn comics here. - G & a
Aug 19th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Aug 19th, 2010, 11:50 pm
Nice release, sim! 5 WRZ$ rewards. Category : Comics.
Aug 19th, 2010, 11:50 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
Aug 20th, 2010, 1:50 pm
Wow, simurgh... Great releases! You're gonna give us a hand to build the biggest collection of comics available on one site? And why not make it this one? Wonderful... You noticed we add mirrors to your releases. Please be sure to keep your comics in a safe place so you always can refresh your links should they die.

You added some nice titles to the 'Spawn' collection. The whole list of Spawn comics released on this site is here: viewtopic.php?p=628941#628941 (Thank you, G & a). You have some more? Please post them asap! ;)
Aug 20th, 2010, 1:50 pm
Aug 20th, 2010, 3:00 pm
Hi, Zacharie

My plan is throwing EVERY annual/special/crossover regarding Spawn on the site.
I've got 12 uploaded volumes ready to present to the site, unfortunately, I can't post as fast as I'd like.
The rest of the collection will be up in a few hours.
I'm also behind a strict firewall ATM, so I must tread carefully, as I can only upload at home.
I believe in the weekend my collection will be up in it's entirety.

Regarding mirrors, I plan to do those, using a few selected services. But only after every release is here.
Then, I'll reupload them and edit the posts reflecting their changes. If there is a set of recommended services,
please let me know, as I've got a soft spot for Megaupload.

Thank you for directing me to that post also, as I've been using the search feature.
Aug 20th, 2010, 3:00 pm
Aug 20th, 2010, 3:51 pm
simurgh wrote:Hi, Zacharie

My plan is throwing EVERY annual/special/crossover regarding Spawn on the site.
I've got 12 uploaded volumes ready to present to the site, unfortunately, I can't post as fast as I'd like.
The rest of the collection will be up in a few hours.
I'm also behind a strict firewall ATM, so I must tread carefully, as I can only upload at home.
I believe in the weekend my collection will be up in it's entirety.

Regarding mirrors, I plan to do those, using a few selected services. But only after every release is here.
Then, I'll reupload them and edit the posts reflecting their changes. If there is a set of recommended services,
please let me know, as I've got a soft spot for Megaupload.

Thank you for directing me to that post also, as I've been using the search feature.

Very well. Nice, simurgh. I have myself some more 'Spic and Span' err... Spike and Spawn releases on the role, so I'll just wait for your weekend to pass to be sure you don't waste your time building release posts for nothing. I'll concentrate on the Spike guy. I believe you can post any mirrors you like: we concentrate on MU, hotfile and uploaded.to mirrors, so you can eventually add others if you like. The more the better for other users.

If it's ok for you, we can concentrate on something else once the Spawn series is complete. Depending on what your sources are, we could build indeed a great comics forum here. ;)

P.S. Remember to remove the [ENG] from your release titles, dear.
Aug 20th, 2010, 3:51 pm
Aug 20th, 2010, 4:18 pm
[ENG] is there because I use the app. :p
I've removed all [ENG] tags from my previous posts.

I'll put up a few more releases in a few hours.
Aug 20th, 2010, 4:18 pm