May 2nd, 2019, 7:25 pm
Hi folks, since about a week or so every time I try to click a download link by Zippyshare I get a white screen and at the top of that the notification "403 Forbidden". I use the Firefox browser. Before I never had problems with that file hoster and used it for uploads on occasion, too.

I have not made any changes to my computer system recently and the same problem occurs when I try to download the same file with the TOR Browser.

Has anyone an idea what's going on and how to fix it? Thank you!
May 2nd, 2019, 7:25 pm
May 2nd, 2019, 7:34 pm
The site's blocked in your country, try downloading with a VPN.
May 2nd, 2019, 7:34 pm

Sharing is caring and vice versa
: SelfProclaimed
May 3rd, 2019, 9:35 am
Windhorse wrote:Hi folks, since about a week or so every time I try to click a download link by Zippyshare I get a white screen and at the top of that the notification "403 Forbidden". I use the Firefox browser. Before I never had problems with that file hoster and used it for uploads on occasion, too.

I have not made any changes to my computer system recently and the same problem occurs when I try to download the same file with the TOR Browser.

Has anyone an idea what's going on and how to fix it? Thank you!

The 'Forbidden' message has been showing for UK visitors for two months, one of our members posted about it Here, as you know.

Now German visitors are experiencing the same problem: https://torrentfreak.com/zippyshare-sho ... rs-190426/

Despite what some say, we know that Tor may not be enough to bypass the '403 forbidden' error. The only solution is a VPN, as Jamreet said above.
May 3rd, 2019, 9:35 am
May 4th, 2019, 4:05 pm
Thank you for the info. I tried again with Tor and it seems on occasion it works.
May 4th, 2019, 4:05 pm
May 31st, 2019, 12:20 pm
Update:

Zippyshare continues to block countries in Europe. So far, the ones which have been denied access and are greeted with a "403 forbidden" message are the UK, Germany and Spain.

Beware that VPN servers based in the blocked countries can't access the site either.
May 31st, 2019, 12:20 pm
Jul 6th, 2019, 10:23 am
The Opera Browser comes with a built in VPN and can confirm that with that activated, it's possible to download from zippyshare from a blocked country.
Jul 6th, 2019, 10:23 am
Jul 17th, 2019, 4:32 pm
Anyother way to download from zippyshare without going through VPN? any help will be appreciated.
Jul 17th, 2019, 4:32 pm
Jul 17th, 2019, 4:59 pm
holly101 wrote:Anyother way to download from zippyshare without going through VPN? any help will be appreciated.

You can use this site: https://www.proxysite.com/
Jul 17th, 2019, 4:59 pm