Support for everything about jailbreaking.
Oct 12th, 2010, 6:54 pm
ga!nusha wrote:The apps have to be downloaded on pc and then synced using iTunes.
To install installous, you need to add a source in cydia: http://cydia.hackulo.us

I got that. Isnt there a way i can download directly off this site to the ipod?
Oct 12th, 2010, 6:54 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Oct 13th, 2010, 2:11 am
Hook/\hzorr wrote:
ga!nusha wrote:The apps have to be downloaded on pc and then synced using iTunes.
To install installous, you need to add a source in cydia: http://cydia.hackulo.us

I am not quite sure that I get what you want but here's what I have to say hope this answers your question:
Search for appsync in cydia and install that.

Method 1: Since you already have Installous
- open that select browse tab navigate to home Screen by pressing home!
-Download the ipa file
-Go to Downloads tab
-Tap on the ipa file then select INSTALL!

Remember to first download a free app from itunes store after you have installed appsync !

Method 2:
For . Ipa : Open iFile and move the downloaded file in var / Mobile / Library / Downloads to the var / Mobile / Downloads. Open install0us then> click the tab download and install the files. ipa them.
For . Deb:
Install. Deb using MobileTerminal (you can download it in Cydia)
Move files. Deb to the folder / tmp
Start SSH type ctrl+t and paste
dpkg-i / tmp / NameOfTheFile.deb

delete the deb file, reboot / respring

For both methods remember to download a free app from itunes store :)
Hope this helps
Oct 13th, 2010, 2:11 am
Oct 13th, 2010, 8:16 pm
I never dl a free app. I just reboot phone.

You can download files from mobilism, double click the .ipa and add it to itunes. Tgen it will ve installed next time you sync your idevice.
Oct 13th, 2010, 8:16 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Oct 13th, 2010, 11:03 pm
Hook/\hzorr wrote:

In theory, there is a way to download from this site using safari browser and then installing via installous.
You must have safari plugin and then browse them from installous. I have never tried it though...
Oct 13th, 2010, 11:03 pm
Jan 27th, 2011, 5:44 pm
WHERE is a feasible working link??? :?
Jan 27th, 2011, 5:44 pm
Jan 27th, 2011, 5:53 pm
What link?
Jan 27th, 2011, 5:53 pm

Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Support the developers. If you try app and like it, buy it.
Oct 16th, 2011, 8:31 pm
How can ia installa apps in Ipad 2 under Ios 5 without Jailbreak ?

Thanks.
Oct 16th, 2011, 8:31 pm
Oct 17th, 2011, 10:42 am
frutiloopis wrote:How can ia installa apps in Ipad 2 under Ios 5 without Jailbreak ?

Thanks.

you cannot
Oct 17th, 2011, 10:42 am
Jan 21st, 2012, 6:39 pm
I have JB iPhone 3gs, want to know what's the quickest/easiest way to instal app that i download here.. I have wifi BTW. Any help is appreciated with some steps.
Am not iPhone savy just learning things that i didn't think were possible like installing cracked app's n etc. Also will installing the cracked apps cause issues when
i sync my phone with itunes.

TIA
Jan 21st, 2012, 6:39 pm
Feb 26th, 2012, 11:44 pm
thanks nice info, I had my jailbreak, but couldn't install any apps, and I made the mistake to de authorizes the iPad 2 so, I had to do extra steps, will try again, I had reed more info, so I will better prepare, 'is good to reed up' will save any one the head each I had.

thanks for the steps.
Feb 26th, 2012, 11:44 pm

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being right. :-)
Oct 10th, 2012, 11:04 pm
im totally new at this. i have a iphone 3gs.. i just had my phone jail broken, i guess, factory unlocked at least? im confused about that. im using t-mobiles unlimited data month to month plan..right now im researching, mostly im trying to find out how to get my text messages to send pictures to people who don't have iphone texting..i dont have cyndia on it, and i have no clue what im doing. is there like..a jailbreaking for really really newbies out there somewhere?:) just from the research ive started, it sounds like once i get cyndia i can have the whole world of possibilities open to me, but, im clueless, so i have no clue where to even start. ive read the how to's, and the tutorials, and its all over my head, i need a jailbreaking for dummies maybe
Oct 10th, 2012, 11:04 pm
Mar 16th, 2017, 8:56 pm
this is really good thank you :)
Mar 16th, 2017, 8:56 pm
May 9th, 2020, 11:09 pm
As of today what's the best method ? I tried to use Appcake but it says my iPhone is not activated so I can't add the certificate. Any other way ? Thanks !
May 9th, 2020, 11:09 pm
Dec 12th, 2022, 7:37 pm
Hi,.I'm freshly new mobilism and so far.. it's pretty amazing! I may not be posting this is correct place or format so please forgive me
. I have an iPhone 6 that I cannot get to update beyond o.s. 12.5.6. Idk what to do because I cannot sign into icloud until I update software (says I'm updated) and cannot update software until I log into icloud? So confused..please help me out and I know that isn't much info.. pm me or respond here with any questions..
Dec 12th, 2022, 7:37 pm