okey, i got it to run and i tell you how it works on HTC DESIRE (maybe the same way on other phones)
1) download a cracked .apk from twingo, djeman or others and download the SD-Files on your computer.
2) install the apk with HTC-Sync (you have to connect the phone with your computer) and after install, disconnect (do NOT put the SD-files on your phone yet).
3) go in aeroplane-mode, then turn on wireless and check (wireless --> set menu --> advanced --> Wi-Fi sleep policy) if you have selected "Never". It should not break wireless connection.
4) now start the game and it will ask you to download additional files. Press okey, let it download a minute and then break the download, now it created a gamefolder on your htc.
5) connect the htc with your computer, delete the downloaded files in the folder who was created by the short download.
6) the folder should be empty now (for example: SD/gameloft/games/GloftELHP or GloftSOHP or GloftD2HP)...
7) NOW put your SD-files in the folder, disconnect, start the game (in aeroplane-mode with wireless on) and download the last needed files or start the game. now it should work everytime.
I tried it with Gameloft games, but i don't know if this way will work with other games.
Connection with Gameloft is often very bad and it breaks. Never mind, only restart the download and it will go on downloading where it stopped.