Gasosa Pro v1.45Requirements:
Windows Mobile 5.0 and newerOverview:
Gasosa Pro is a program to control and complete management of vehicles, with records of supply, average consumption expenditures, maintenance control, running paths, among other things...
The program runs on PPC devices (Pocket PC) - Windows Mobile, with VGA or QVGA resolution. All other files need to be in the same folder for the program to work (they are database files and libs - libraries).
Installation: It is not necessary to perform an installation. Simply create a folder anywhere on your PPC, unzip all files there and run the file Gasosa.exe.
If you already have Gasosa Pro installed, download the new file and unzip REPLACING the old but not delete the remaining files to the installation folder because there are files of the database containing the information supply, etc...
The program automatically sends an SMS alert to a phone set, when the time comes to do some maintenance and filter screen of supplies for those who use more than one vehicle.
- Internal adjustments to the program works on devices with high resolution.
- The bug fix error in the initial screen (__main_app_start) for some devices.
- Bug fix on the drive and shutdown routine internal GPS.
- Reset the screen layout of vehicles for easy typing.
- Added the option of the Spanish language. Thanks to Alejandro Cisternas.
- Added summary screen in total supply, with two graphics options: per km between the supplies or the cost.
- Fix bug in calculation of days of supply on the screen.
- Repositioned the layout of the screen supply, to facilitate the typing of the NOTE field.
- Added option geolocation using GPS device, if available. For this it is necessary to go on screen registration > vehicle and fill the data baud and port (usually 9600 and April).
- The GPS button on the screen was added and the supply path. If you have GPS signal and the configuration is ok, click the button to the latitude and longitude GPS now be transferred to the field of OBS.
- If you are making an upgraded version of the gas, you must delete the file 02.gsp and re-register their vehicles on the registration screen > vehicles.
- Device ID added to Help menu. Item necessary for when the user makes a donation...
- When GPS data is entered, it allows the device to "sleep" while the gas is opened (running) in order to avoid loss of signal from satellites.
- Gas now has the automatic installer, the pattern of PPC devices. Just run the. CAB. More Info:
no serial needed http://rapidshare.com/files/399083282/GasosaPro145.CAB
< CAB file: uploaded.to
- No serial needed
> - G & a