Apps to communicate, list your contacts, etc.
Jan 31st, 2011, 4:00 am
Walk and Text (+Soft Keyboard) v1.3.5
Requirements: Android
Overview: *NEW* Full QWERTY Transparent Keyboard with 80 characters! The best "Type and Walk" App for Android just got even better. Supporting ALL Android devices 1.5 and above! Please check out the pictures to see how the keyboard looks like!
Image Image

"Walk and Text" is currently Nr1 in the 101 Best Android Apps, thank you for giving us a 5 Plus rating!
http://101bestandroidapps.com/

Please, if you want some new cool Feature added contact us directly through the email below. We are listening to all suggestions and always put them on our TODO list!

Promo Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiTFFOqwNXQ

***IMPORTANT***

Walk and Text - see what is going on in front of you on the road while walking and typing. Type and Walk without fear!
Write text message and share it with any social network or email client on the device. Or just use the App to show off to of your friends.

Works on any devices 1.5 and above, yes even on the G1!
The features at a glance:
- Full 80 character QWERTY keyboard!
- The Camera preview is being displayed while you walk and text. Click send and share the text with any client installed on your device (Email, Text Message, Bluetooth, Facebook, Twitter Twidroid, Twigee, Gmail etc.)
- You can change the background and color of the text you type or stop the camera while writing.
- Walking at night or at dark? No problem, just click on the flash icon and the LED Flash of your device will light up the way.
- Text Message character count. The App will count your characters and display to you how many text messages will be send, feature missing on the stock Android SMS App. Also useful for Twitter messages.
-Users with physical keyboard, as well as all other users can hide the keyboard.
- Hide the icons for better view

Recent changes:
*NEW* Full Screen Mode (toggle the status bar)
* Full Soft OnScreen Transparent QWERTY Keyboard with 80 characters!
Please bare with us, this is not Swype etc., but we do our best to make the keyboard as user friendly and easy as possible!
* New icons for the flashlight and new Icon for the keyboard
* Hide/Show the keyboard or all the icons
* More space for the text
* Users with physical keyboard can also hide the keyboard (hidden per default), but they can choose to use it also.

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.appbrain.com/app/walk-and-text-%28-soft-keyboard%29/com.incorporateapps.walktext

Download Instructions:
Jan 31st, 2011, 4:00 am

Support the software & game developers. If you like it then buy it!
Please respect the original links, thanks. :)
Feb 1st, 2011, 5:53 pm
cracker reward 25 WRZ$ + 5 for mirrors, category:phone utilities
Feb 1st, 2011, 5:53 pm

If you use some app/game on a daily basis and really like it then buy it.
Support the developers

please click this link -link-
Feb 2nd, 2011, 4:13 pm
we are the developers of this said App and as such also the copyright holders.
Here is the link you should be getting the App from

http://www.appbrain.com/app/walk-and-te ... t-keyboard)/com.incorporateapps.walktext

We would suggest that you remove the hotlinks of our Application
Simply putting a footnote below
"Please use G**gle Checkout(etc) to support developers if you like their paid apps. Thanks. "
does not cut it really.

Ok we all know cracking and pirating is easy (copy and paste a small SmaliHook file found on the internet, not requiring even development skills really), especially for an app that can not ask for Internet permissions...Developing it, doing support and improving it further is not. So if you like it, please buy it - if not we can provide you with a donate link. And support small companies like ours...

No purchase, no devs, no good Apps, expensive brick phones. If this is your goal, go ahead. We only ask for a loaf of bread really - that cheap. You buy bread each day but not Apps you use each day, why?

We have contacted the website and are looking into ways of deleting those links on those servers, but I guess you could also directly delete it yourself.

And since you're offering our latest app which we posted 2 hours ago, believe it or not, we can even identify you based on the purchases you made...We don't get that much purchases in 2 hours timeframe.

Thank you!
Feb 2nd, 2011, 4:13 pm
Feb 3rd, 2011, 2:22 am
No offense...but you are capitalizing on the woman who fell into the fountain & making her life more horrible with your app commercial & all the links to the YT video.
Feb 3rd, 2011, 2:22 am
Feb 3rd, 2011, 9:44 am
To the devs of this app I understand your concerns and fully support them just like I would support your app if it was one I would use. However, as I mentioned earlier today, how can anyone expect us as consumers to be able to properly test a paid app such as yours in 15 minutes. True a lot of users of this site don't support the devs but many of us do if we find the app worthwhile. Being able to test these apps without time limits allows us to make a decision of whether or not the app is functional and whether we would use it or not. I've got 15 apps on my account that I paid for that I will never use again because the apps are crap and don't work. I just wanted to post my two cents.
Feb 3rd, 2011, 9:44 am

If you like it BUY IT. Support devs of worthy apps

Feb 3rd, 2011, 11:59 am
Dude, you're missing the point, the chinaman is not the issue here.

They peed on the rug, Dude, and that rug really tied the room together, now did it not?

Would you like me to pee on your rug, Dude?
Feb 3rd, 2011, 11:59 am
Feb 3rd, 2011, 12:08 pm
"
No offense...but you are capitalizing on the woman who fell into the fountain & making her life more horrible with your app commercial & all the links to the YT video."

No offense... that video was up there long time ago before we putted a short clip from it in the demo.
It was seen about 10Million times at least from 100 000 Million people, there are at least 500 videos of it.
We put that part there as a joke, the App was already out there...
And besides that - That "poor woman" who nobody knew about is going to publicly reveal her identity on Good Morning America and say that she is embarrassed and THEN try to sue the Mall, and also it is clear that she was accused of 7500$ in CC theft crimes?

Stop and think about it for a moment...

And how about this site asking for donations for giving users a cracked and stolen Apps?
How does that fit into your world?
"To the devs of this app I understand your concerns and fully support them just like I would support your app if it was one I would use. However, as I mentioned earlier today, how can anyone expect us as consumers to be able to properly test a paid app such as yours in 15 minutes. "

Our App is exactly the sort you can use and test in 15 minutes - go out, test it, done. We put trials for the other Apps we do, because they are really time consuming to learn and test. We respect the customers, we expect the same from them. Nothing more nothing less.

Besides that - how long do you have to test it for you to find out if it's not something for you - v 3.5 v3.6 v3.7 etc etc?

Spare yourself the excuses, please.

But it is flattering that you want to crack something we did, which means we gave something to the world - you simply stole it.
We take that as a big compliment, thank you!
Feb 3rd, 2011, 12:08 pm
Feb 3rd, 2011, 3:51 pm
BorrrrrrrrrrrrinGGGG
Feb 3rd, 2011, 3:51 pm
Oct 8th, 2011, 11:17 am
no link?
Oct 8th, 2011, 11:17 am