EasyTether Pro v1.0.1Requirements:
for all Android versionsOverview:
Shares your phone Internet connection with computer/laptop/notebook (Windows 7/Vista/XP 64-bit/32-bit, Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6, Ubuntu 10.4+). EasyTether works via USB.
Full app allows https - access to secure sites such as facebook, gmail, online banking etc.
Full app allows you to tether ps3, xbox 360, wii via your PC - enable Internet Connection Sharing on your computer for that.
Tether PS3 Wii XBox via PC ICS
Fixes another rare "connection dropped" problem, strongly recommended if your phone data connection is very fast (more than 4 Mbps).
As for the notification icon, this ongoing notification (well, the underlying mechanics) is the only way to protect against a very aggressive built-in task killer (the common reason for connection drops) in the latest Android OS versionsMore Info:
Download Instructions: Thanks for z3ro's instructions
On the phone...
1. Uninstall all other versions of EasyTether first.
2. Install the APK.
3. Tap "Unlock version". A dialog box will pop up with your IMEI.
On the PC...
4. Open a command prompt.
5. CD to where you extracted the file.
6. From the command line, execute easytether.kg.exe <ENTER YOUR IMEI HERE>. Be sure to enter it in exactly as it appears on the phone, since it is case-sensitive.
7. Enter the 5-digit number the keygen shows into EasyTether on your phone.