Keep yourself informed!
Jun 18th, 2011, 3:49 am
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the first public release of the Mobilism Market. This app allows you to access Mobilism's releases with ease on your Android phones. If you are new to Mobilism and this is your first time here, read this (its short, dont worry) to clear things up about who we are and what we do.

Some screenshots:
Image Image Image

The app features a tapatalk-like interface, bookmarking of topics, image viewing, comments and many other goodies. This version does not have a graphically pretty interface, that will come in the next version (if you want to help with that pm me). In the future we hope to add features such as a version checker and much more.

Here's something that I think you'll particularly enjoy: Mobilism Market is free and without ads, but comes with a premium feature that allows direct downloading from the majority of filehosts used here on Mobilism.

Using filehosts, waiting, and typing in CAPTCHAs is a hassle. We solved this. We integrated a feature we designed in late 2007, this time powered by the site http://dowwi.com, which allows direct downloading from:
  • megaupload.com
  • hotfile.com
  • uploaded.to
  • netload.in
  • easy-share.com
  • uploading.com
  • filefactory.com
  • depositfiles.com
  • megashares.com
  • filesonic.com
  • fileserve.com
  • oron.com

When you click to download from one of the filehosts through the app, http://dowwi.com downloads your file onto its servers with a premium account from the filehost of your choice, and then sends it back to your phone. With small files such as apks, the process generally takes less than ten seconds. This is indeed a premium feature and since we will need to pay for the premium accounts we will be charging a fee for a year of subscription:
One year of access to Direct downloading powered by dowwi.com: $20 (an additional $5 will get you VIP status on Mobilism)
For existing VIPs: $10
For existing Platinum VIPs: free

If you would like to purchase a premium account, please follow the instructions here. Premium Accounts currently available.

Without further ado, here are the download links. The app is free and without ads if you choose not to use the direct downloading feature:

Download Mobilism Market Here

Note that some .APKs on mobilism.org are in .ZIP format, you will need a .ZIP opener such as AndroZip on your device to open them.
Jun 18th, 2011, 3:49 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jun 23rd, 2011, 2:28 am
If this is your first time here...
Welcome to our community. Mobilism is a huge user-powered database of Android (and other mobile OSs) apps, games, movies and books. Our android users have over 11 000 apps, 4 000 games, 6 000 movies, and 23 000 books available to them. Mobilism does not host files on its servers, we use filehosts that our users upload files to. We're very organized. All releases on the site follow an identical post format, and our moderators check all releases and place them in categories according to their types. Mobilism has been around since 2006, and covers a range of mobile platforms; we started as a site for Windows Mobile, but now also have Android, BlackBerry, iPad, iPhone, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Phone. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Jun 23rd, 2011, 2:28 am

Jun 23rd, 2011, 2:40 am
Looking and working great!
Jun 23rd, 2011, 2:40 am

Spam Moderator IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jun 23rd, 2011, 2:45 am
terrific and fast too !
Jun 23rd, 2011, 2:45 am
Jun 23rd, 2011, 2:58 am
I want this and a premium account, but PayPal says an error: "This recipient is currently unable to receive money."
Jun 23rd, 2011, 2:58 am
Jun 23rd, 2011, 3:04 am
Gery Greyhound wrote:I want this and a premium account, but PayPal says an error: "This recipient is currently unable to receive money."

Premium Accounts will start becoming available within the next 2 days.
Jun 23rd, 2011, 3:04 am

Jun 23rd, 2011, 4:06 am
greattt app, been waiting a long time for this! thank you!
Jun 23rd, 2011, 4:06 am
Jun 23rd, 2011, 4:09 am
Jun 23rd, 2011, 4:09 am
Jun 23rd, 2011, 4:11 am
This is great thanks so much for the surprise!
Jun 23rd, 2011, 4:11 am
Jun 23rd, 2011, 4:13 am
Also guys if you can spread word of this app. :)
Jun 23rd, 2011, 4:13 am
Jun 23rd, 2011, 4:18 am
this is epic.
mad props to the dev's!
Jun 23rd, 2011, 4:18 am
Jun 23rd, 2011, 4:28 am
I think I'll wait for the cracked release so I don't need a premium account? ;) bwaahahaha
Jun 23rd, 2011, 4:28 am
Jun 23rd, 2011, 4:34 am
Can anyone crack this app :shock:

I give 1WRZ$ :shock: :shock:

Just kidding :lol:

Nice one !!!!
Jun 23rd, 2011, 4:34 am
Jun 23rd, 2011, 4:59 am
just in time for my EVO 3D!!!
Jun 23rd, 2011, 4:59 am