iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1 or laterOverview:
bs-16i is a 16 multi-timbral playback sampler. It supports SoundFont, and can
be used for keyboard instrument, MIDI sound module, and MIDI player.
The sampler engine is ported from bs-1 / bs-16, which is developed as
professional plug-in for Logic (Audio Units) and Cubase (VST instrument).
Using SoundFont libraries, you can play with your great number of
It supports all standard MIDI messages, so it also can be used as a GM
(General MIDI) sound module.
SoundFont and SMF files can be sent using internal WiFi server. Also if your
device is installed iOS 3.2 or later, you can use file sharing functions of
Moreover, this application supports LINE6 MIDI Mobilizer and CoreMIDI.
You can communicate with other external MIDI hardware like as synthesizer,
- internal WiFi server may be unstable for a part of environments. iTunes file
sharing will be recommended.
- To load the specified soundfont file, the device have to ready free memory
larger that file size of it.
- Internal player is not connected to MIDI Mobilizer's MIDI output.
- According to the specification of MIDI Mobilizer, timing error may occur
when a lot of messages are sent to the application. It can be fixed by using
"Buffering" option in application's setting menu.
- This application collects following information: Device name, OS version,
User Location, SoundFont file name.More Info:
Download Instructions: http://fileape.com/dl/kdf9WueN6ifgO3ml