Section head: Butcher
Jul 9th, 2011, 2:40 am
Mobilism v2.1.0.27
Requirements: Android 4.4 and up
Overview: Mobilism for Android is an app that allows you to access releases, private messages, make posts, participate in contests and much more. If you are new to Mobilism and this is your first time here, read this (it's short, don't worry) to clear things up about who we are and what we do.

Image Image Image

Mobilism v2.0 was written from scratch over the last two years and is a vast improvement over the 1.x iterations. The app is free and without ads but comes with a premium feature that allows direct downloading from the main filehosts used on Mobilism. This means you don't need to type in CAPCHAs or wait to download. The direct downloading feature of Mobilism can also be used from your computer, for more info on that read Here.

What's New:
v2.1.0.27:
- watchlist for app updates feature added (the one we had a while back)
- PM notifications fixed
- fixes to Premium Downloader

v2.1.0.20:
- added support for Android 4.4
- migration to support AndroidX
- push notifications for all PMs (logout and log back in for this)
- fixed long posts not showing replies after quotes
- fixed Premium downloader NO_VALUE error
- various small bug fixes

v2.1.0.12:
- app speed significantly improved
- option to hide adult content
- changes in displayed content on Home page
- various small bug fixes

2.1.0.6:
- Ability to download files from forum via QR codes next to links

2.1.0.4:
- Fixed wrong filetype in downloads on Android 10

2.1.0.1:
- Fixed: Premium download for Android 6.0.1
- Fixed: auto-updater

2.1.0.0:
- Fixed: new items recognition
- Fixed: parsing url links
- Fixed: incorrect time display
- Fixed: crash release updates
- Fixed on some devices, notifications were not accessible
- Added: (group) notifications
- Added: decompression 7z archives
- Added: option to turn on/off notification sound
- Added: migration progress for the new VT data file
- Changed: version tracker data file now reduced to 1
- Changed: release updates recognition
- Complete recode download manager
- Complete recode decompression class
- Bugfix: crash MyDownloads caused by corrupt file
- Bugfix: crash decompression for BIG files (+100MB)
- General code improvements

* If you want to use the old Mobilism Market v1.9.3, you can download it Here *

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=398&t=214777

Download Instructions:
https://mobilism.org/app

If you experience any bugs with the app, please report them in this topic or PM me!
Jul 9th, 2011, 2:40 am
Jul 9th, 2011, 2:52 am
If this is your first time here...
Welcome to our community. Mobilism is a huge user-powered database of apps, games and books. Our users have over 500,000 apps and 1.2 million books available to them. Mobilism does not host files on its servers, we use filehosts that our users upload files to. We're very organized. All releases on the site follow an identical post format, and our moderators check all releases and place them in categories according to their types. Mobilism has been around since 2006, and covers a range of mobile platforms; we started as a site for Windows Mobile, but now also have Android, BlackBerry, iPad, iPhone, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Phone. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Is there a FAQ?
Yup: faq.php

What is Premium?
See here: viewtopic.php?f=398&t=284351
Jul 9th, 2011, 2:52 am
Jul 10th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Just installed the new one and tried a movie that was always force closing and now it Works.. Before was not showing a download progress for other downloads and now it does.
Changes to the opening screen and other areas are nice updates.

Well worth the donation people for a fantastic program.
Jul 10th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Jul 10th, 2011, 4:49 pm
I like the way the new app is moving. Great addition of features that will only add the mobilism experience. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see whats next. :)
Jul 10th, 2011, 4:49 pm

Jul 10th, 2011, 5:09 pm
WOW!!! Simply Amazing. Love all the added setting. :D
Jul 10th, 2011, 5:09 pm
Jul 10th, 2011, 6:09 pm
THANKS!!

Will try now

Edit: Wow, looks awesome, love the new search function and having the latest versions at the top of the list.
One thing though, on first look, I've noticed that apps that are hosted on filesonic never download via dowwi, it just gives me a download failed error message. Is this an issue with dowwi or the app itself?

Other apps download fine
Jul 10th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Jul 10th, 2011, 6:34 pm
camzgon wrote:THANKS!!

Will try now

Edit: Wow, looks awesome, love the new search function and having the latest versions at the top of the list.
One thing though, on first look, I've noticed that apps that are hosted on filesonic never download via dowwi, it just gives me a download failed error message. Is this an issue with dowwi or the app itself?

Other apps download fine

Works fine for me. Do you have a premium account? You sure you're not trying to download a dead link?
Jul 10th, 2011, 6:34 pm
Jul 10th, 2011, 6:39 pm
ah I didn't even think of that, let me check

Edit: Well I have tried this and it seems the file hasn't been deleted. I am downloading right now through the mobile browser rather than through dowwi. The file I am testing is Soundhound infinity 2.5.4.

I think some filesonic files do work through dowwi, however, but most don't. (I've only attempted to download about 3-4 or so apps through filesonic via dowwi, they failed, but 1 didn't).
Jul 10th, 2011, 6:39 pm
Jul 10th, 2011, 6:57 pm
Awesome new feutures!!! Everything is here I wanted!!!!! Just need login and be able to reply to posts and it will be perfect! ! :)
Jul 10th, 2011, 6:57 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jul 10th, 2011, 7:09 pm
camzgon wrote:THANKS!!

Will try now

Other apps download fine

Im having the same problem filesonic links fail when using dowwi but so far everything else works perfectly.

Edit: It appears after some testing that most filesonic links work fine through the app using dowwi. The ones im having a problem with is PBA Bowling 2. Any filesonic link i use for this game results in a failed download even though i can download it fine using the same link on my computer.
Jul 10th, 2011, 7:09 pm
Jul 10th, 2011, 8:41 pm
In regards to the filesonic problem:

We have been working on trying to resolve the download problem between Dowwi and Filesonic. We are seeing progress and the fix should be made within a week. If you are receiving errors please PM me with the forum post/file link and what error you get exactly. 90% of the time filesonic will still work but we're working on those remaining 10% of cases.
Jul 10th, 2011, 8:41 pm

Stay up to date with Dowwi's Facebook feed for all the latest news:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dowwi/337796782939642
Jul 10th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Congratulations! THIS is the app we were waiting for.
I was just thinking about a couple of enhancements:
1st. I think that when seeing "My application" section the app should automatically search for updates, without manually checking each application
2nd. I think I'm not the only one thinking about it: it would be great if we could have ads instead of premium accounts. Obviously I don't know the details but maybe with the great number of users you could fully repay your costs

Anyway, thank you for the app!
Jul 10th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Jul 10th, 2011, 11:42 pm
i have a droid x everytime I try to download a file it comes up a html file not a apk...
is my phone or is anyone else having this problem

btw im using dolphin browser hd..

Thanks
Jul 10th, 2011, 11:42 pm
Jul 10th, 2011, 11:54 pm
steelwheels wrote:i have a droid x everytime I try to download a file it comes up a html file not a apk...
is my phone or is anyone else having this problem

btw im using dolphin browser hd..

Thanks

Get Opera 11 as suggested at the bottom of the first post.
Jul 10th, 2011, 11:54 pm
Jul 11th, 2011, 12:14 am
thanks for the upgrade,unfortunately on my galaxy s the auto update doesn't work.It remain alway on "refreshing".
Jul 11th, 2011, 12:14 am