Something wrong, Arthur?
Arthur thinks signatures are getting out of hand on this site. Many users are loading it with so much information it often distracts from the real post contents... Such a weird sight compared to the clean and structured build of this forum!
- Do you need more than five links in your signature?
- Do you need more than 400 characters to put your message(s) in your signature?
- Would you like to have a place of your own on this site, where you can tell or show everything about you that you want others to know? Your hobbies? A picture of your car? Your mobiles collection?
- Do you fear everything you write or say on this site might dissapear in the flood of posts?
- Do you need something that is not related to the site?
- Aren't you curious sometimes, to know something more about other users you frequently see around on this site?
- Do you have more titles or group 'ownerships' than your signature and/or userbar can show?
- Would you like to show us your page creating talents?
- Would you like to post a link for commercial reasons, but can't because that's considered as SPAM on this site?
If you answered 'yes' to at least one of these questions, then you might need a page of your own
. Your very personal Mobipage
, just like Arthur.
How? Simply post something here, then put the Mobipage
- in your signature, while making it a link to the post you just created: your Mobipage
. If you don't know how to do that, simply create a post here and we'll make the link for you. From then on, this post is your 'page'. You can put anything in there you want this forum to know, keeping your signature sober and clean. Nothing you write on your Mobipage
will ever disappear in the mass of posts this site generates every day. Use your imagination to create your page: use colors, pictures, links to funny places... anything. Then the more posts you make on the forum, the more other users will notice your Mobipage
link and have a look, as soon everyone will know what that sign in your signature leads to. Some might even take a look at your daily joke, for example. Or maybe you have something to give, or to sell? Something weird happened that you want to tell, but don't know very well where to post it? Put it on your Mobipage... We'll read it!@Moderators/Administrators
; you can't 'sticky' every topic you need some input from users: put a link to the topics in your Mobipage
and add a short comment... You'll get visitors again!Note!
So, Arthur, what about that?
- General site rules still apply in the Mobipages. Meaning we can't allow flaming, racist comments, insults and whatever non-positive treat against other members. Also no porn, profanity or swearing allowed.
- Commercial links/messages are allowed, as long as you follow these simple rules:
- The commercial links/messages should be on the bottom of your page, preceded by the title: "Commercial messages:"
- They may take only 1/5th of your total page.