Sep 25th, 2011, 7:06 am
kiowa79 wrote:
pepxl wrote:Anyone have a solution to the license issues?

There are various license files within the pack, try all of them if you are having issues.

Various licences? not that ive noticed, its been the same lic file used. since 2009/2010, ive solved my problem now anyway
Sep 25th, 2011, 7:06 am
Sep 26th, 2011, 4:35 pm
when i start Igo( i have a Huaweu Sonic and i choose 320X480 as resolutiol),it shows a error message
"Missing or imcomplete folder:iGO/content/lang"
and it closes
Help me plz fixing this
Sep 26th, 2011, 4:35 pm
Sep 27th, 2011, 11:13 am
Hi,
SGS2, I systematically get the following messages although I tried every SINGLE solution provided in this topic (the iGO folder is indeed on my external sd card with ALL necessary files) and on other forums:

iGO 8.4.2.139242 --> "Missing or incomplete folder: iGO/license"
iGO 8.4.3.179971 --> "Missing or incomplete folder: Android_Amigo_Engine_Multilang.lyc:/data/data/com.navngo.igo.javaclient/license/Android_Amigo_Engine_Multilang.lyc (No such file or directory)" (even went in there as root and created adequate directory / file to o avail)

Clearly there is/are (an) issue(s) that I am not the only one to report.
Maybe i'm missing something but I could not find any fully thorough comprehensive installation files & guide.
Help anyone?

Thanks a lot
Beng7
Sep 27th, 2011, 11:13 am
Sep 27th, 2011, 4:10 pm
beng7 wrote:Hi,
SGS2, I systematically get the following messages although I tried every SINGLE solution provided in this topic (the iGO folder is indeed on my external sd card with ALL necessary files) and on other forums:

iGO 8.4.3.179971 --> "Missing or incomplete folder: Android_Amigo_Engine_Multilang.lyc:/data/data/com.navngo.igo.javaclient/license/Android_Amigo_Engine_Multilang.lyc (No such file or directory)" (even went in there as root and created adequate directory / file to o avail)

Maybe i'm missing something but I could not find any fully thorough comprehensive installation files & guide.
Help anyone?

Thanks a lot
Beng7

exactly the same errors I was getting despite it working before a CWM restore, now it will only accept the igo folder on the internal storage and not the external_sd.
Sep 27th, 2011, 4:10 pm
Sep 28th, 2011, 9:19 am
beng7 wrote:Hi,

Help anyone?

Thanks a lot
Beng7

You have 16 GB in the internal SD. It is not enough? Why everybody wants to move everything to the external sd? I mean, this is not a Nexus One with almost no internal storage. Working for me flawlessly. I've created the pack, tested, write installation instructions and then uploaded, and in my SGS2 it works with every single apk and skin provided within 800x480 folder. But I do not insist on moving everything to the SD. Instructions are completely detailed in .txt file inside each folder as well.
Sep 28th, 2011, 9:19 am
Oct 3rd, 2011, 4:30 am
kiowa79 wrote:You have 16 GB in the internal SD. It is not enough? Why everybody wants to move everything to the external sd? I mean, this is not a Nexus One with almost no internal storage. Working for me flawlessly. I've created the pack, tested, write installation instructions and then uploaded, and in my SGS2 it works with every single apk and skin provided within 800x480 folder. But I do not insist on moving everything to the SD. Instructions are completely detailed in .txt file inside each folder as well.

Maybe, we copy to SD card because the instructions ask to do it !
The instructions.txt file says "copy license folder to "your SDcard route/iGO/". "
I think the author means "path to SD card root/iGO".
But by doing such, and on my ZTE Blade (800x480px, 300 MB internal app partition), I have same missing files errors as others.
We continue with Copilot, Navigon and... Google Maps.
Oct 3rd, 2011, 4:30 am
Oct 4th, 2011, 9:35 pm
Anyone get TTS to work? Followed all instructions, but nada.

G
Oct 4th, 2011, 9:35 pm
Oct 5th, 2011, 2:56 pm
thank you! working perfect with desireHD
Oct 5th, 2011, 2:56 pm
Oct 5th, 2011, 10:43 pm
Even if i have put the "pois" in the right file i cant see them on the map....
Do i have to do somethin else to see them as i see on the pictures on the first page....
Im using galaxy s....Thanks a lot....
Oct 5th, 2011, 10:43 pm
Oct 8th, 2011, 10:25 pm
I noticed a issue where driving direction abbreviations weren't pronounced properly "Rd" as "Rd" instead of "Road" . To fix this in the "Loquendo TTS Susan" app I pressed the menu button and chose the "Settings" menu item. Then I selected the "Navigation" radio button under "Reading styles" and finally press the "Apply" button. Exit the app and then completely shut down the phone and power it back up again and iGo seemed to pronounce streets names properly.
Oct 8th, 2011, 10:25 pm
Oct 14th, 2011, 10:01 am
tried to install the version 320*480, but does not work. there are following problems:

- install APK from the SD rooter, but the IGO was installed in system storage, no IGO folder is created in SD card
- create an IGO folder in SD rooter, and copy license into the folder, then run IGO, it shows "IGO installing", but later there is error message : missing file in IGO/content/ lang, then it stop installation

Please help
Oct 14th, 2011, 10:01 am
Oct 15th, 2011, 10:30 am
i simply don't get it ....

after installing i get the error: "missing or incomplete folder: lang/lang_english-us.gro:/data/data/com.navngo.igo.javaclient/content/lang/Lang_English-us.gro (No such file or directory)"
(nothing found with search)
Oct 15th, 2011, 10:30 am
Oct 15th, 2011, 8:47 pm
legion2k6 wrote:i simply don't get it ....

after installing i get the error: "missing or incomplete folder: lang/lang_english-us.gro:/data/data/com.navngo.igo.javaclient/content/lang/Lang_English-us.gro (No such file or directory)"
(nothing found with search)

same here...the instructions are confusing as hell... I installed igo on my evo 4g and there's no iGo directory at all..
Oct 15th, 2011, 8:47 pm
Oct 17th, 2011, 11:15 am
2ALL:

iGO content on SGS2 external_sd (theoreticallly ANY DIRECTORY) (root not required !!!)

0. uninstall previous iGo installation
1. edit SYS.TXT in installation APK (igo my way android 8.4.3.179971.apk:\res\raw\sys.txt) (use totalcommander or winzip)
2. change linked_root_list="^%$@^ blah blah #$!&^@$#%!^# " to linked_root_list="/mnt/sdcard/external_sd/iGO"
3. sign this modified APK with util for Gameloft games :-) "auto_patch_apk_for_samsung_by_duero_include_java.exe" (or use some signer http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=895014#)
4. install iGo (use new signed APK)

Tested with SGS2
Oct 17th, 2011, 11:15 am
Oct 18th, 2011, 3:51 pm
eidamo wrote:2ALL:

iGO content on SGS2 external_sd (theoreticallly ANY DIRECTORY) (root not required !!!)

0. uninstall previous iGo installation
1. edit SYS.TXT in installation APK (igo my way android 8.4.3.179971.apk:\res\raw\sys.txt) (use totalcommander or winzip)
2. change linked_root_list="^%$@^ blah blah #$!&^@$#%!^# " to linked_root_list="/mnt/sdcard/external_sd/iGO"
3. sign this modified APK with util for Gameloft games :-) "auto_patch_apk_for_samsung_by_duero_include_java.exe" (or use some signer)
4. install iGo (use new signed APK)

Tested with SGS2

Thanks for your instructions, I am going to try it on my SGS2 now
Oct 18th, 2011, 3:51 pm