Apps that make use of your camera, camera effects, graphics programs
Feb 7th, 2012, 2:24 pm
I've got this error "[Premium] Error getting POST data 2." when I click on a premium download link. Clearing cache, data and pwd, and force stopping doesn't help. What could be causing this? Any help is appreciated.
Feb 7th, 2012, 2:24 pm
Feb 7th, 2012, 4:58 pm
jedi.6 wrote:hi,

I downloaded this great application with a premium account to $ 25 in July
However, I followed what is said on page 1 where it says wrong password.
Mr FuFu wrote:...
Known Problems:
- download system thinks you entered the wrong password. After clicking the premium (blue) download button it will not prompt you for a password and instead will keep refreshing. You need to go to Mobilism Market settings and clear cache and saved password (and maybe also clear saved data in your browser). Afterwards kill Mobilism Market with a process manager to make sure its closed, and start it up again.

But, I still have the same "invalid user name ..."

Thank you for answers.

Clearing the cache won't help you. The app saves only images in the cache.
Try your premium account with the PC application (viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284351).
If it's working the problem is with the mobile app, so please send a pm for me. If it's not working with the PC app. either, the problem is with your account, so you need to contact to Disk4mat.
Feb 7th, 2012, 4:58 pm
Feb 7th, 2012, 9:27 pm
Hi, I use the mobilism market more then the regular market on normal basis. Love the "recent releases" section and the newly added "my applications". However I have couple of suggestions for improvement of the app if they can possibly be addressed.
1 - Under my applications, the app should tell me which of my apps are out of date, because currently we have to click on the application to see if it has a new update released.
2 - I think everyone would agree that it would be much better if we got to see 3-4 pictures instead of 1 and additionally if when clicked on the picture it would enlarge and not stay the standard size.
3 - Finally the UI can always use improvement however its the least important to me personally.

I don't mean to offend anyone here and i truly appreciate the efforts you all have put into making this app available.
Thanks for you help.
Feb 7th, 2012, 9:27 pm
Feb 8th, 2012, 10:01 pm
sanyiii wrote:
jedi.6 wrote:hi,

I downloaded this great application with a premium account to $ 25 in July
However, I followed what is said on page 1 where it says wrong password.
Mr FuFu wrote:...
Known Problems:
- download system thinks you entered the wrong password. After clicking the premium (blue) download button it will not prompt you for a password and instead will keep refreshing. You need to go to Mobilism Market settings and clear cache and saved password (and maybe also clear saved data in your browser). Afterwards kill Mobilism Market with a process manager to make sure its closed, and start it up again.

But, I still have the same "invalid user name ..."

Thank you for answers.

Clearing the cache won't help you. The app saves only images in the cache.
Try your premium account with the PC application (viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284351).
If it's working the problem is with the mobile app, so please send a pm for me. If it's not working with the PC app. either, the problem is with your account, so you need to contact to Disk4mat.

Hi,

Thank you for the answer, I tried with the PC application, and it says my password / password are wrong.
So I contacted Disk4mat by MP

@ +
Feb 8th, 2012, 10:01 pm
Feb 9th, 2012, 3:18 am
does the premium account give u acces to dowwi mobile?
Feb 9th, 2012, 3:18 am
Feb 9th, 2012, 4:52 am
dmont wrote:does the premium account give u acces to dowwi mobile?

Dowwi is no longer used, we have our own premium system which serves direct downloads. So no, there is no longer access to dowwi, but direct downloading is still there.
Feb 9th, 2012, 4:52 am
Feb 9th, 2012, 2:17 pm
Can't seem to find any app with a premium download link. Are the links temporarily or permanently down? And I just became a premium member... :(
Feb 9th, 2012, 2:17 pm
Feb 9th, 2012, 6:14 pm
Silvericorn wrote:Can't seem to find any app with a premium download link. Are the links temporarily or permanently down? And I just became a premium member... :(

Maybe the application can't download the list of supported filehosts. Try to kill the app, and restart it. The app checks the supported filehosts at startup.
Feb 9th, 2012, 6:14 pm
Feb 10th, 2012, 3:50 am
Just leaving a positive feedback : did a $20 donation on last sunday (right before the Super Bowl!!!) and had my new premium account activated in less time than it took to eat my supper. Very happy with the application too, I'll be glad to make another donation soon. :)
Feb 10th, 2012, 3:50 am
Feb 10th, 2012, 11:48 am
Thanks you to Disk4mat and sanyiii. now it works
Feb 10th, 2012, 11:48 am
Feb 13th, 2012, 5:09 am
Hello frnds..iam using..Galaxy y..i installed Mobilism[even done new update]..installation is successful..but when iwant to download ...iam getting error messag..the message is..

"the application mobilism market(process org.mobilism.andriod has stopped
unexpectedly please try again."

plz fnrd help me..to get rid of this...
Feb 13th, 2012, 5:09 am
Feb 14th, 2012, 9:52 pm
your a Savior! thanks for the app!!!!
Feb 14th, 2012, 9:52 pm
Feb 18th, 2012, 9:41 pm
The app is still working? I want bo buy premium if is still working!
Feb 18th, 2012, 9:41 pm
Feb 19th, 2012, 12:34 am
Mobilefanatik wrote:The app is still working? I want bo buy premium if is still working!

Of course it's still working

Don't forget to show your support and like us on Facebook HERE

Feb 19th, 2012, 12:34 am
Feb 19th, 2012, 3:36 pm
I bought a premium account ... waiting for activation!
Feb 19th, 2012, 3:36 pm