Builder's Helper v1.2Requirements:
iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or laterOverview: Advanced Construction Calculator
THE most advanced, feature-rich, intuitive & user-friendly construction app
available. Capable of handling even the most demanding construction
With its easy-to-use layout & features, it blows expensive stand-alone
construction calculators out of the water; and at a fraction of the cost!
Whether an experienced tradesman or novice DIYer, you will find
Carpenter’s Helper the perfect companion for every project, in the office and
in the field.
• Normal Calculations: Run equations (+, -, *, /, %) just as you would on a
• Unit Calculations: Easily calculate linear, square & cubic measurements in
English (Yards, Feet, Inches, Inch Fractions [up to x/128”]) & Metric
(Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters).
Convert between the different units easily by selecting which unit you would
like to see the displayed value converted to.
• E/M Toggle: Interchange easily between the two unit modes with a
• Back Button: Erase just one digit at a time so you can fix & continue
calculations without having to clear the entire screen.
• Notepad: Store values with labels to recall later in the same convenient &
visual format you’ve come to love in the iPhone. Then you can print or export
as a PDF.
• Pitch/Rise/Run/Diagonal: Store & recall triangular measurements to
calculate roof pitch, rafter lengths, stair lengths, and more. When any 2
values are stored, the other 2 are generated automatically!
• Conversion Charts: With a single tap you can bring up a complete
conversion chart for the displayed value in the form of:
1. Length (Yds, Ft, In, Ms, CMs, MMs, Miles & Kilometers)
2. Area (Square Yds, Ft, In, Ms, CMs, MMs, Miles, Kilometers & Acres)
3. Volume (Cubic Yds, Ft, In, Ms, CMs, MMs, Miles, & Kilometers)
4. Circle (Diameter, Radius, Perimeter, & Area shown in Ft, In, Ms & CMs)
5. Pitch (Inches/Foot [X/12], Degree, Grade Percentage & Slope)
• Ticker Tape: Keeps an easy-to-read list of your calculations for error-
• Quick-Jobs: Graphical interface to easily calculate all kinds of construction
projects, large or small. With just a few known parameters, Quick-Jobs will
automatically fill-in and calculate the rest of the project for you.
These Quick-Jobs are included in CH:
-Fencing (Imperial-Mode Only)
-Decking (Imperial-Mode Only)
-Wall Framing (Imperial-Mode Only)
-Board Feet Calc. (Imperial-Mode Only)
You can also export all of your QJ data to be included with a Project, or
Create lists of data (in Sq, Cu, Ln, $, or Qty. formats) and store in organized
Projects. Useful for take-offs, estimating, budgets, material lists, etc. Lists can
even be tabulated to include running totals on the bottom!
Not only does it keep track of important project info & create powerful lists,
but you can also store project documents (like budgets, contracts, plans,
etc.) & images (either by attaching images from you photo library or taking
And of course you can Print or export your Project data via email as a PDF!
With Builder’s Helper, you’ll always have the calculating power you need on
you, every time you need it. And with all of the additional features, you’ll be
able to take estimating, take-offs, & on-site job performance to a whole new
Download Instructions: http://www.filedude.com/download/IwC0KkwfrAe65fe5c282