Spb Pocket Plus 3.1.1 build 5369
Pocket PC 2002 or later
The most powerful Today plug-in with tabs. Close button that really closes. ZIP support in File Explorer. And many other features missing in official OS updates in one product.
New Pocket Plus 3.1 features:
* Performance and stability increased
* Compatibility with Windows Mobile 5 devices improved
* New feature: ability to uninstall unnecessary components
* Alpha channel support for Today Plug-in icons
* New icons for standard programs
* Extended device range with backlight indicator support
* Battery drain problem solved on most devices
* NEW! Alpha channel support for Today Plug-in icons
* NEW! Icons for most popular standard programs
* Icons in Tabs
* Plug-ins support
* Drag-and-drop support
* Large and small icons
* Wholly customizable look-and-feel
* Backlight control
* Battery and memory indicators
* 3 different storage card indicators
* Soft-reset, theme change, and other actions
* Custom icons
* Full keyboard support
* 40+ different themes
Close Button that Really Closes:
* You can train your close button to really close applications on tap, to minimize them on gesture, and to open a context menu on tap-and-hold.
* The close button context menu contains the active application with the ability to switch between them and close them.
* You can configure the contents of the X button context menu. You can add specific items, such as Soft-reset, Suspend, Volume and Backlight controls, etc.
* Close icon for each application.
* Now you can assign the close button context menu to a hardware key. It gives you a powerful customizable task manager.
Find, use and enjoy the following new embedded features in the File Explorer.
* ZIP support. You can now compress and decompress files, groups of files and folders.
* File encryption support (using strong AES algorithm).
* "Folder Up" button added.
* Storage card format feature added.
* You can now view and edit file and folder properties. Just tap-and hold on a desired object and select Properties from the context menu.
Pocket Internet Explorer:
In Pocket Internet Explorer you will now see a new button in the toolbar. This is the Pocket Plus button that enables many of originally missing features. Tap this button and you will find in the context menu:
* New window support.
* Open link in background.
* Close window support. Selecting this item closes either the current window only, or all active windows.
* The list of active windows with the ability to switch between them.
* The Save As... feature allows you to save the document in a separate file.
* The View Source feature allows you to view the source code of the document.
* The Full Screen support allows you to see the document in the full screen mode, without toolbars.
Taskbar Battery Indicator:
An additional indicator is placed at the very top of the screen, in the taskbar. It is represented by a horizontal line, the design of which is provided by the chosen extended Pocket PC theme. Besides, you can select one of two available line width values.
After installing Spb Pocket Plus 3.0 you will find more than 40 additional commands that you can assign to hardware buttons in the Start->Settings->Personal->Buttons applet.
Here are few examples of additional commands provided by Spb Pocket Plus:
* Switch Programs (Alt-Tab)
* Backlight Loop
* New Task, New Appointment, etc
* Close Button Context Menu (task manager)
* 30+ other new commands...
Spb Pocket Plus 3.0 adds a safe mode feature to Pocket PC devices in order to help users in those situations when a device cannot be loaded normally due to a problem with software. Desktop PC users have the option to boot their OS in safe-mode when they are experiencing difficulties. Now, Pocket PC users also have this option.
* All Today plug-ins are disable in safe mode.
* All autorun application are disabled in safe mode.
* All third-party services are disabled in safe mode.
* Automatic recover to normal mode.
Download free trial from
and either register with the serial key 30372645 or use the following links bellow.