The graphic novels loved by children and adults alike
Mar 10th, 2012, 11:29 am
Star Wars: Clone Wars 2 by Hayden Blackman & John Ostrande - S -
Requirements: CBR reader, 53 Mb
Overview: From one of the swamp moons of Naboo, to the war-torn cityscapes of Brentaal IV, the battles of the Clone Wars have thrown the galaxy into turmoil. New Separatist threats, ranging from deadly biological weapons, to dark Jedi, to unkillable alien bounty hunters, have the loyalist Jedi and their clone troops pushed to their limits.

This graphic novel collection contains three separate, yet linked stories of heroism and sacrifice set during the time between Episode II and Episode III!

Available worldwide from Dark Horse Comics (available in the UK from Titan)

Sample page
Review
More comics from these writers

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/2iqj8rza/Clone Wars 2 - Victories and Sacrifices.cbr

Mirrors:
http://uploading.com/files/f4a75b71/Clo ... fices.cbr/

'You can't judge a book by the cover'
(Bo Diddley in '62)
meaning, if you're a comics lover
better first read the review
Mar 10th, 2012, 11:29 am
Mar 10th, 2012, 11:40 am
Please almighty ebook mods have mercy on me... The reason I don't add this release to the existing Star Wars - Clone Wars 1 is because the volumes have different writers, and a separate review. Hope you don't mind. :roll:

Crazy about comics? Then visit these topics: Comics news - Comics reviews. - Comics writers - Comics contests - Comics list - Similar Comics - Comics publishers - Webcomics - Motion Comics - Comics Knowledge Base - Comics: Whois? - Video reviews
Mar 10th, 2012, 11:40 am
Mar 10th, 2012, 11:57 am
Zacharee wrote:Please almighty ebook mods have mercy on me... The reason I don't add this release to the existing Star Wars - Clone Wars 1 is because the volumes have different writers, and a separate review. Hope you don't mind. :roll:

The post has been categorized, hasn't it? why worry?
Mar 10th, 2012, 11:57 am

Mar 10th, 2012, 12:19 pm
I don't worry, I just explain. Generally issues from the same series should be posted in the existing release, no? ;)

Read comics on PC? Yes, you can!: Look here.
Mar 10th, 2012, 12:19 pm
Mar 10th, 2012, 1:38 pm
Zacharee wrote:I don't worry, I just explain. Generally issues from the same series should be posted in the existing release, no? ;)

Read comics on PC? Yes, you can!: Look here.

Yes, issues from the same series by the same writer should be posted together. Different authors change things a bit so issues can be posted separately, no problem :D
Mar 10th, 2012, 1:38 pm