[ 6 posts ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: Phoenix Chronicles 1-4 by Lori Handeland (.ePUB) (.MOBI)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:49 pm 
Service Manager

WRZ$: 91987.04

Device: SGS GT-I9000; BB Bold Onyx III 9790
Phoenix Chronicles 1-4 by Lori Handeland
Requirements: ePub, Mobi Reader, 2.5 MB
Overview: After years spent as an accountant, photography studio manager, and wastewater treatment pipe saleswoman, Lori Handeland sold her first book in 1993. Her novels have spanned the contemporary, historical and paranormal genres. She lives in Southern Wisconsin with her husband - a contractor - two sons, and a yellow lab named Elwood.

Phoenix Chronicles 01 – Any Given Doomsday
Elizabeth Phoenix once used her unique skills as a psychic to help in the Milwaukee Police Department's fight against injustice. But when Liz's foster mother is found viciously murdered - and Liz is discovered unconscious at the scene - her only memory of the crime comes in the form of terrifying dreams...of creatures more horrific than anything Liz has seen in real life. What do these visions mean? And what in the world do they have to do with her former lover, Jimmy Sanducci? While the police question Jimmy in the murder, Jimmy opens Liz's eyes to a supernatural war that has raged since the dawn of time in which innocent people are hunted by malevolent beings disguised as humans. Only a chosen few have the ability to fight their evil, and Jimmy believes Liz is among them. Now, with her senses heightened, new feelings are rising within Liz - ones that re-ignite her dangerous attraction to Jimmy. But Jimmy has a secret that will rock Liz to her core - and put the survival of the human race in peril.

Phoenix Chronicles 02 – Doomsday Can Wait
It took the near annihilation of humanity for Liz Phoenix to understand the true meaning of her premonitions. Liz is one of the sacred few on earth who has the psychic powers to fight the malevolent forces that have tried to wipe out the human race since the beginning of time. She battled these beings once, thwarting Doomsday but losing most of her soldiers in the massacre. Now she must replenish her troops quickly - because the supernatural war isn't over yet. As the new leader of the federation, Liz is marked for death by a Navajo witch with a link to her past. To survive, she must rely on her few remaining allies - her mentor, a shaman with too many secrets, as well as ex-lover, Jimmy Sanducci. Bringing Jimmy into the mix is a dangerous move, for Liz's darkest desires are razor-sharp - and her longing for Jimmy is at a fever pitch. But can Liz afford to give into the cravings that burn inside her, with the next shot at Doomsday just around the corner? This time, if evil wins, chaos will reign - and the world as we know it will be lost forever.

Phoenix Chronicles 03 – Apocalypse Happens
Elizabeth Phoenix is one of a select few with the power to battle those who have escaped from the darkest level of hell - demons bent on destroying humanity and reclaiming earth once and for all. Liz is determined to stop yet another Doomsday. But this time, it's going to be more difficult than ever because someone she thought was dead isn't dead anymore.and is bound and determined to destroy Liz and everyone she loves in the upcoming Apocalypse. Liz has arrived in Los Angeles to ferret out a nest of varcolacs: half human, half dragon creatures who crave the destruction of the sun and moon. But before she can prevent the kind of eclipse that would bring the world to an end, Liz must mine the depths of her own heart. She and her former lover Jimmy Sanducci have some personal demons to battle - and there's always her mentor, the Navajo shaman Sawyer. Is he on their side or isn't he? In the end, the three of them must find a way to fight together - or perish alone.

Phoenix Chronicles 04 – Chaos Bites
It's not the end of the world - yet. But Doomsday once again lies in wait for demon-slayer Elizabeth Phoenix. Several weeks ago she had no choice but to kill a man she loved. Sawyer was a witch and shape-shifter, a sorcerer of incredible strength. And now he's started to invade her dreams.in the most dangerous and sensuous ways imaginable. Through her nighttime visits with Sawyer, Liz has acquired a new set of paranormal powers. She has also received a special new gift in the form of Sawyer's baby. Now nothing is as it seems as Liz combs through the chaos of her new life while trying to outrun death at every turn. She's going to need all the help she can get - even if that means dealing with her embittered ex-lover Jimmy Sanducci. He may be the only one left she can trust.since every other demon on earth is hell-bent on her destruction.

Download Instructions:
http://hugefiles.net/s44vhnggbe7i

Mirror:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uhklh7

Last edited by merry60 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Feb 26, 2013

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:49 pm 
The Advertiser

Post: #2 | Post subject: Re: Phoenix Chronicles 1-3 by Lori Handeland (.LIT) (.PDF)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:55 pm 
Ultra Releaser

WRZ$: 11.00
Nice release, andree. 15 $WRZ reward. Category: Novels

Offline Profile  

Post: #3 | Post subject: Re: Phoenix Chronicles 1-3 by Lori Handeland (.LIT) (.PDF)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:59 pm 

WRZ$: 51.60
The link is no longer valid

Arr

Fardarrigger

Offline Profile  

Post: #4 | Post subject: Re: Phoenix Chronicles 1-3 by Lori Handeland (.LIT) (.PDF)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:46 pm 
Service Manager

It is now. Just buzz me via pm next time when it's down, k ? That will be faster, :wink:

Offline Profile  

Post: #5 | Post subject: Re: Phoenix Chronicles 1-3 by Lori Handeland (.LIT) (.PDF)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:20 pm 

WRZ$: 281.00
Thank you.

Offline Profile  

Post: #6 | Post subject: Re: Phoenix Chronicles 1-4 by Lori Handeland (.LIT) (.PDF)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:10 am 
Service Manager

Book 4 - Chaos Bites added, thanks to redsie, :wink:

Post rewarded by red6devil on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:11 am.
+ 5 WRZ$ for update.

Offline Profile  

[ 6 posts ]