Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 30th, 2015, 9:21 pm
Secrets of Stone series by Angel Payne, Victoria Blue (#3, 6)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.5 MB
Overview: USA Today bestselling author Angel Payne has been reading and writing her entire life, though her love for romances began in middle school, when writing with friends on "swap stories" they'd trade between classes. Needless to say, those stories involved lots of angst, groping, drama, and French kissing.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

No Perfect Princess (#3): What came first? The princess or the shoes? And does it really matter? There’s a lot of baggage attached to that answer. My name is Margaux Asher. Yes, that Margaux Asher. The attitude icon. The bitch in the latest heels. The princess of the PR game—at least until last winter, when Mommie Dearest revealed a secret she’s been hiding since birth. My real father is one of the world’s richest men. Dream come true, right? Like I said…baggage. And now, Michael Pearson wants to help open it. Michael. My six-foot-three, golden god of a dilemma. He’s patient, indulgent—and don’t get me started on his passion—but he wants too much. He wants the secrets. What would he say if he really knew them? What would he do if he learns…I’m no perfect princess? Someday, my princess will come… The apple never falls far from the tree? Depends on who you ask. I’m Michael Pearson. Son of an apple farmer. Now, I’m working for one of the country’s most prestigious PR firms— And I’m the sap who’s fallen for the boss’s daughter. It doesn’t matter that the rest of the world vilifies Margaux. I see she’s just a terrified girl, yearning for a place where she’s loved—but every time I volunteer for the job, she pushes away. It makes me more determined to give her a magic kiss, setting her free to finally see the truth. I don’t want her to be perfect. I just want her to be mine.

No Simple Sacrifice (#6): If I could turn back time… You know what they say about wishing for the impossible. My name is Talia Perizkova, and time is usually my best friend. It’s been good to me in the months since I left the man who nearly killed me, and I’ve returned the favor by working hard at Stone Global Corp, even getting promoted to lead one of SGC’s key expansion projects. There’s only one mar on that record. The night I told time to kiss my ass, during a business trip to Vegas with my bosses—yes, my bosses—and experienced a night for the record books with them both. But what happened in the City of Sin refuses to stay there for any of us, and time has joined forces with his pal, karma, to exact payback where it most matters. In my heart. Fletcher Ford. Drake Newland. They’re two of the business world’s sexiest, most sought-after bachelors, and I’ve fallen for them both. Their passion is everything I crave, their protection is everything I need—and their love is everything my orthodox family will never let me accept. The solution, according to them, is simple. One man steps down, so at least two of us are happy. I could find a way… But sacrifices are rarely simple, and one plus one doesn’t always equal happily-ever-after. That means all three of us have some huge, hard decisions to make. Take a chance on this rare love we’ve been given…or give in to fear, and lose each other forever?

Download Instructions:
Filescdn

Mirror:
Hulkload

Secrets of Stone #1-2: Here
Secrets of Stone #4: Here
Mar 30th, 2015, 9:21 pm