From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Mar 24th, 2010, 8:18 am
Demonata series by Darren Shan
Requirements: ePub Reader, Mobi Reader, 9 MB
Overview: Darren Shan's real name is Darren O’Shaughnessy. Although he is Irish, he was born on July 2, 1972, in St. Thomas’ Hospital, London — directly across the river from the Houses of Parliament in Westminster, which may explain his fascination with evil bloodsuckers! At the age of six, he moved to Limerick in Ireland, with his parents and younger brother, and has lived there ever since.
Shan was 17 when he finished his first novel.
Genre: Fiction > Horror, Fantasy

Demonata 1 - Lord Loss:
When Grubbs Grady first encounters Lord Loss and his evil minions, he learns three things: * the world is vicious, * magic is possible, * demons are real. He thinks that he will never again witness such a terrible night of death and darkness...He is wrong.

Demonata 2 - Demon Thief:
When Kernel Fleck's brother is stolen by demons, he must enter their universe in search of him. It is a place of magic, chaos and incredible danger. Kernel has three aims: learn to use magic, find his brother, and stay alive. But a heartless demon awaits him, and death has been foretold!

Demonata 3 - Slawter:
Nightmares haunt the dreams of Dervish Grady since his return from the Demonata universe, but Grubbs takes care of his uncle as they both try to continue a normal, demon-free existence. When a legendary cult director calls in Dervish as consultant for a new horror movie, it seems a perfect excuse for a break from routine and a chance for some fun. But, being on the set of a town called Slawter stirs up more than memories for Grubbs and his friend Bill-E.

Demonata 4 - Bec:
As a baby, Bec fought for her life. As a trainee priestess, she fights to fit in to a tribe that needs her skills but fears her powers. And when the demons come, the fight becomes a war. Bec's magic is weak and untrained, until she meets the druid Drust. Under his leadership, Bec and a small band of warriors embark on a long journey through hostile lands to confront the Demonata at their source. But the final conflict demands a sacrifice too horrific to contemplate...

Demonata 5 - Blood Beast:
Grubbs Grady has so far escaped the family curse, but when he begins to experience alarming symptoms at the onset of the full moon, he is scared that the jaws of fate are opening and about to swallow him whole.
He has cheated death, defeated demons, moved on with his life. But Grubbs is torn between the world of magic and his wolfen genes. Can he fight the beast inside or will he fall victim to his tainted blood?

Demonata 6 - Demon Apocalypse:
What the hell's coming next? One boy's life ripped to shreds before his eyes! One wrathful demon master hellbent on revenge! A rabble of hideous familiars, snapping, chomping, slavering! A host of grisly demonata looming closer! A putrid trail of blood, mucous, sinew and slime!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT THE HELL'S COMING NEXT?

Demonata 7 - Death's Shadow:
With Beranabus, Grubbs, and Kernel off exploring the universe of the Demonata for clues about the Shadow behind the demon invasion, Bec is left behind in Carcery Vale for safekeeping. But with Dervish's health on the decline, Lord Loss knows she's the most vulnerable piece of the Kah-Gash. As hoards of demons, werewolves, and zombies advance, Bec needs to figure how to reach Beranabus with crucial information about the Shadow-fast.

Demonata 8 - Wolf Island:
Grubbs Grady treads new ground in this, the eighth dramatic title in the Demonata. But beware - Trespassers will be eaten! "We spot the werewolves as we skim the treetops. Mutated, vicious, hairy monstrosities, all fangs, claws and muscles. The beast within me tries to force its way to the surface, howling silently at its warped brethren. I've never rid myself of the wolf!" As the mysterious Shadow builds an army of demons, Grubbs and his team search desperately for answers. But when they follow up a new lead, it takes them to an old, unexpected foe - the Lambs. The curse of the Gradys has returned with a vengeance. Werewolves are on the loose. And they're hungry!

Demonata 9 - Dark Calling:
The Disciples are being manipulated by beings older than time. Only Kernal Fleck knows that something is wrong. But he is in the grip of a creature who cares nothing for the fate of humanity. Voices are calling to him from the darkness and he's powerless to resist.
Kernal has already been to hell and back. Now he's about to go further

Demonata 10 - Hell's Heroes:
The final dramatic conclusion to Darren Shan's international phenomena, The Demonata. Expect the unexpected! "The girl gazes up at me. She's even younger than I thought, clutching a small teddy bear in one hand. 'Are you the bogey man?' she whispers, eyes round. 'Yes,' I croak, then take hold of her head with my huge, scarred, blood-soaked hands and crush..." Beranabus and Dervish are gone. Bec has formed an unholy alliance with Lord Loss. Kernel is blind, held on Earth against his will. Grubbs is mad with grief and spinning out of control. The demons are crossing. The Disciples are falling. The Shadow is waiting. Welcome to the end.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/salpatns0h33

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/fk5bg13th9n0
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/u8e78u8rl3cg
Mar 24th, 2010, 8:18 am