[ 3 posts ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:21 am 
Administrator

WRZ$: 109025.00

Device: Good Ol' Sony PRS 505
The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins (Bonus: Hunger Games Trilogy Bundle)
Requirements: Sony Reader, Mobi Reader, 1.9 - 2.6 MB / Bundle: 2.3 MB
Overview: Since 1991, Suzanne Collins has been busy writing for children's television. She has worked on the staffs of several Nickelodeon shows, including the Emmy-nominated hit Clarissa Explains it All and The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo.
She currently lives in Connecticut with her family and a pair of feral kittens they adopted from their backyard.

Genre: Young Adult

Image Image Image

The Hunger Games: Katniss is a 16-year-old girl living with her mother and younger sister in the poorest district of Panem, the remains of what used be the United States. Long ago the districts waged war on the Capitol and were defeated. As part of the surrender terms, each district agreed to send one boy and one girl to appear in an annual televised event called, "The Hunger Games." The terrain, rules, and level of audience participation may change but one thing is constant: kill or be killed. When Kat's sister is chosen by lottery, Kat steps up to go in her place.

Catching Fire: Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has won the annual Hunger Games with fellow district tribute Peeta Mellark. But it was a victory won by defiance of the Capitol and their harsh rules. Katniss and Peeta should be happy. After all, they have just won for themselves and their families a life of safety and plenty. But there are rumors of rebellion among the subjects, and Katniss and Peeta, to their horror, are the faces of that rebellion. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge.

Mockingjay: "I was so obsessed with this book." —Stephenie Meyer
Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has survived the Hunger Games twice. But now that she's made it out of the bloody arena alive, she's still not safe. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge. Who do they think should pay for the unrest? Katniss. And what's worse, President Snow has made it clear that no one else is safe either. Not Katniss's family, not her friends, not the people of District 12.
Powerful and haunting, this thrilling final installment of Suzanne Collins's groundbreaking The Hunger Games trilogy promises to be one of the most talked about books of the year.

Download Instructions:
Download

Mirrors:
Download
Download

The Hunger Games Trilogy Bundle:

Thank you.

Last edited by merry60 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:20 pm, edited 42 times in total.
And again.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:21 am 
The Advertiser

Post: #2 | Post subject: Re: The Hunger Games 1-2 by Suzanne Collins (.LIT) (.PDF)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 am 
Ultra Releaser

WRZ$: 12.00
Nice collection. 13 $WRZ reward. Category: Novels

Offline Profile  

Post: #3 | Post subject: Re: The Hunger Games 1-3 by Suzanne Collins (.LIT) (.PDF)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:03 pm 
Service Manager

WRZ$: 93501.04

Device: SGS GT-I9000; BB Bold Onyx III 9790
+5 WRZ$ for update.

Offline Profile  

[ 3 posts ]