For the more serious stuff
Apr 26th, 2015, 10:22 am
Demon Twins series by Vin Stephens (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI Reader | 1 MB
Overview: I hail from a quaint town where everyone is familiar and going through our only traffic circle is the extreme sport of the day. So it should not surprise you that not everything portrayed in my books is based on personal experience however much I'll admit I wish it were. For me writing is an escape from life - a special place where imagination and fantasy have no limits. Other interests that help make my life less mundane include a daily marathon of keeping up with two active sons, and an array of exotic pets, reading and cycling. My sole wish as a writer is to transport a reader into an erotically liberated and romantically charged world, even if it's for a short time.
Genre: Romance Erotic Menage BDSM

Image Image

Sin's Submission (#1) Sin Kenna’s world changes when her twin brother removes the amulet she’s worn since birth. The dark passions inherited from her demonic father are awakened, but unlike her brother’s ultimate Dom status, Sin’s only desire is to be an extreme Sub. She is thrown into the world of BDSM, ménage, and mystery with three mature men when her brother’s further plotting drives her to trade her full-figured body for payments owed.
Devon Collins is a man with a painful past and a body that bears his scars. He compensates the beauties he takes to his bed by binding and blinding them to his deformities, allowing them to first enjoy the unmarred flesh of his friends, Timber Jordan and Kyle Shaw. He is unprepared for the storm that arrives with Sin. With her uncanny ability to read and speak into his mind, she is determined to reveal the horror of his past, secrets he is not ready to expose.

Vice's Domination (#2) Divorced and full-figured Claudia Slater is a Texas woman in need of sexual healing. On arriving in Scotland, after undergoing a bizarre interrogation, she is led down the path of BDSM, voyeurism, and strange folklore. Why does Vice Kenna have such power over her mind and body? With the help of Troy McBride and Neil Travis, the dashing friends of Vice and in kilts no less, she will reveal all his dark secrets. Vice Kenna has a very real, very physical problem. Since unleashing the demon within him, having women obey his every command has gotten old. He must find one who will submit to him willingly or he faces a lifetime of impotency. The intriguing new arrival is certainly enticing in her cowboy boots, dusty jeans, and attitude to match. But what will she say about his demon blood? And can he refrain from tainting her with his dark domination?

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/0mevnzdoxp7i/DemonTwins.rar.html
Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/abaxdkyb6tds
Apr 26th, 2015, 10:22 am

No longer active.