Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 31st, 2015, 10:08 am
4 Novels by Shirl Henke
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI Reader | 2.9 MB
Overview: Working my way through college provided great life experiences for a novelist. One problem. I didn’t know I was destined to write books. Instead, I floundered around during and after receiving my B.A. and M.A. in history from the University of Missouri. None of my wide variety of jobs satisfied me: cashier for a loan company, public welfare caseworker, assistant circulation manager for a small daily, editor for several “house organ” newspapers, administrator of a federal information program for the elderly.
Genre: Romance Historical

Image Image Image Image

A Fire in the Blood: When Jesse Robbins rode into Cheyenne, the notorious range detective was sure of three things: the townsfolk would scorn him as a half-breed, the cattle thieves he had been hired to stop would fear him, and proper white ladies would secretly desire him. But he never imagined that a flame-haired spitfire named Lissa Jacobson, his employer’s daughter, would be one of those ladies.
Dark, dangerous and deadly with his Colt revolver, Jess was forbidden to the spoiled, pampered heiress to the largest cattle empire in Wyoming. But the moment Lissa stumbled upon Jess in his bath, she felt the pull of a fascination that she could not deny. Pitting her innocence against his experience, Lissa knew she was playing with fire…but she never imagined that the dancing flames sparking between them could consume them both.

Bride of Fortune: SOLDIER OF FORTUNE
Nicholas Fortune is a war-weary mercenary who has wandered across the world searching for a home. Raised in a New Orleans bordello, Nick has never belonged anywhere. His only loyalty is to himself until, amid the flames of revolution, he takes another man’s identity…and his wife.
BRIDE OF FORTUNE
Mercedes Alvarado is a half-English, half-Spanish heiress whose delicate golden beauty conceals a spine of steel. She survives the desertion of her husband, the scorn of his aristocratic family and the ravages of civil war, holding together a grand estate until her soldier husband returns to claim it…and her.
The dark and dangerous man who rides home to that birthright touches her soul with fiery need. He becomes the husband of her heart, but is he really Lucero Alvarado…or a stranger with her husband’s face?

McCrory's Lady: Colin McCrory runs afoul of the ruthless and deadly Tucson Ring that lures him from his Arizona cattle kingdom by kidnapping his innocent young daughter. During his search for her, he meets a beautiful bordello madam in a small Sonora silver town. A powerful attraction hums between them as he asks her to help him rescue his only child.
Maggie Worthington, half owner of the Silver Eagle Saloon and bordello, can't take her eyes off the hard-looking Scot from the instant he strides into her life. Colin could be her way out of her shame-filled past...and perhaps she might even gain a daughter to replace the one who died years ago. She makes him a desperate offer.
A Deal He Can't Refuse: She will help him find his daughter. In exchange, Colin must marry the madam. The hot-tempered Scot is furious. Yet without Maggie he'll never save his daughter. He has no options. But can two lonely people find love in spite of stalking assassins and the shadows that haunt their pasts?

Surprise Package: It’s Christmas in New York City. Young lovers Gilly Newsom, an editor of romance novels, and Jeff Brandt, a struggling law student, share a number of surprises with each other…and with delighted readers.
This holiday treat comes wrapped in warmth, sensuality and humor.
It is proof that the best gifts can come in both large and small packages…or no packages at all, and a reminder that this is “the most wonderful time of the year.

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/47irg2h9h5dr/ShirlHenke.rar.html
(Closed Filehost) https://uploadrocket.net/ampsv2io8qmx/ShirlHenke.rar.html
May 31st, 2015, 10:08 am

No longer active.