Mireo viaGPS v3.1 (Black Edition) (17-05-2010) Requirements:
Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0, 6.1Overview:
Mireo viaGPS is a great Navigation system for Windows Mobile DevicesMore Info:
Download Instructions:Mireo viaGPS v3.1 (Black Edition)MAPS - Everything from Albania to UK (Language Packs are also available)
- Password: cardinaleMAPS - India v4.0 (Part1)MAPS - India v4.0 (Part2)INSTALLATION
There are 3 parts to getting your GPS Navigation up and running.
1) The GPS Navigation Software (Mireo viaGPS v3.1 (Black Edition)
2) The Map (Several Maps are available depending on the country)
3) License File (This is a small file that has to accompany the Map file and validates the use of the map with the software)
4) Optional - Language Packs - The Navigation software comes default with the English Language pack. However there are several language packs available.INSTRUCTIONS
1) Download the software and map with license file that is relavent to you.
2) Extract the software to your Storage card. (You can extract it to the device memory as well if you have the space).
3) Extract the map and the license file to a directory called MAPS under the program directory.
4) Optional - Language Packs - Download the language pack that you want and extract it into the program directory. You can choose which language you want under Settings.
INI File Editing & Options
Mireo viaGPS offers several customization options. These can be enabled or disabled by editing the Ordinale.ini file in the main directory.
The Ordinale.in file has several sections. This guide will only refer to 2 of those sections.
[MAIN] & [GPS]
This button is visible by default in the main interface and allows the user to record the travel route details. If you don't usually record trips and would like to hide the button then you can do so by including the following entry under [MAIN] in the Ordinale.ini file.
RecordButton=0 (Setting it to 1, or deleting this entry shows the button)
To disable the keypresstone, add the following entry under [MAIN] in the Ordinale.ini file.
disable_ticks=1 (Setting it to 0, or deleting it will enable the tones)
This feature can properly function only if the maps support lane assistance information, and if the currently selected language has Text To Speech support implemented. The feature is enabled by default. To disable it put the following under [MAIN] in the Ordinale.ini file.
LaneInfo=0 (Setting it to 1, or deleting this entry will enable the feature)
Street Font Size
This option can change the street font size. Put the following under [MAIN] in the Ordinale.ini file.
StreetFontSizeOffset=0 (0 means default size)
In this version, it the application crashes, the exception is caught and recorded to the trace file, along with some basic state of the software data.
A new INI file parameter controls if the application should be automatically restarted in a situation like this. Put the following under [MAIN] in the Ordinale.ini file.
CrashRestartPeriod=0. (Default is 0 which means No Restart. Replace 0 with any value in seconds. The application will restart after the specified number of seconds.
Last Route Saving
This option will save the current route in navigation on exit and will display it again on application start. This is useful for devices that do not have sleep mode.
AutoSaveNavigationRoute=1 (Setting it to 0, will disable this feature)
If the analog speedometer on the driving page is clicked, the new digital speedometer is shown instead. Clicking on it brings the analog speedometer back.