Other OS emulators, game system emulators and any other emulator software
Jan 4th, 2016, 8:00 pm
Play! PlayStation 2 Emulator for Android v0.30 build 22
Requirements: 4.4+
Overview: Play! is a PlayStation 2 emulator for Android operating systems that lets you enjoy some of the best games from the 128-bit era on your smartphone or tablet

ImageImage

Play! is a PlayStation 2 emulator for Android operating systems that lets you enjoy some of the best games from the 128-bit era on your smartphone or tablet – from Shadow of the Colossus and ICO to Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Final Fantasy X, and even Pro Evolution Soccer 3.

Like most emulators for modern game consoles (and especially for Android emulators), the compatibility list for Play! is very limited. Some games don't work at all, others only halfway, and others work but run more slowly than they should.

The setup options on Play! are very limited as well. Users can only search the directories on their Android device for an ISO or .BIN file to load the game. Still, luckily the application does automatically rotate the screen when needed for a certain game.

Play! is the first PS2 emulator for Android and as such has quite a few problems. With future updates, which with a bit of luck will come sooner rather than later, many of these problems will be resolved.

What's New

Weekly Build - 2016-01-03
Posted on 2016-01-03 19:15:56Happy New Year everyone! Time for a new build! Here's the list of changes that have been done:

- Slightly changed the way video output of Snowblind games is handled to fix video issues with some games (ie.: Dragon Quest 8, Resident Evil 4).
- Interlaced output is now handled at presentation phase. This fixes issues with some games (ie.: Dark Cloud) but reduces the video quality of the games that use interlaced video. This is temporary till high resolution video output is implemented.
- Improved accuracy of some blending modes (ie.: Half Life's light mapping).
- Minor compatibility fixes (ie.: Shadow of the Colossus now shows something, but still doesn't go past loading screen).
- [Android] Fixed issue preventing games (ie.: Persona 4) from showing something on some Adreno 3xx devices.
- [Android] Downgraded target SDK to android-22 to prevent issues running on Android 6 (Permissions were not handled properly).
- [Android & iOS] AArch64 (ARM64) support. Gives up to 25% speed increase on devices supporting this architecture.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://purei.org/

Download Instructions:
https://revclouds.com/1afwlz61ans6

Mirror:
https://userscloud.com/047czty2rkvv
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/u6bs7j7j
Jan 4th, 2016, 8:00 pm

Jan 10th, 2016, 12:10 am
Can a system be implemented in the future into the emulator for gameshark codes etc for the old ps2 system thats being emulated in the app thats been created iv awaited sometime for a ps2 emukator to be devoloped that can be played on android devices
Jan 10th, 2016, 12:10 am
Jan 14th, 2016, 5:29 am
the problem here is size of PS2 game always over 4GB while we can't transfer it to phone or memory card (if memory card formatted with NTFS, android system can't recognize it)
Jan 14th, 2016, 5:29 am
Jan 14th, 2016, 6:49 am
ExFAT works with files over 4GB in size. Any modern Android device with an SD card slot built in fully supports the format too.
Jan 14th, 2016, 6:49 am
Jan 18th, 2016, 4:57 pm
Need the prgram to read the iso packs of ps2 files of of sd card so that the systame storage isnt cramped with the massive gb files i currently have darkcloud in my sd card but when useing the app to read iso it crashes on me and doesnt load the darkcloud game doesnt ven load ps2 logo or title screen it simply crashes
Jan 18th, 2016, 4:57 pm
Feb 10th, 2016, 11:37 am
CyPhErLoUs wrote:ExFAT works with files over 4GB in size. Any modern Android device with an SD card slot built in fully supports the format too.

I believe that depends on which kernel your device is using. I don't know of any stock kernel that supports exFAT though I'd be glad to be informed of any. It's not something every 3rd party kernel has either.
Feb 10th, 2016, 11:37 am

Can't search? Google: site:mobilism.org <query> (Tip: filter by date)
Feb 10th, 2016, 12:42 pm
diji1 wrote:I believe that depends on which kernel your device is using. I don't know of any stock kernel that supports exFAT though I'd be glad to be informed of any. It's not something every 3rd party kernel has either.

My Galaxy S5 G900H with 5.0 lollipop stock rom supports exFAT since it was on kitkat.
Feb 10th, 2016, 12:42 pm