Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Jan 12th, 2017, 4:47 pm
Sam and Jack series by Eric Rawlings (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader |515 kb / 193 kb
Overview: I’m Eric Rawlings and I'm one of the millions of people trudging through life with depression. If you've ever thought about suicide, we have something in common. My novels, novellas and short stories explore how depression, anxiety, and suicide shape human relationships.
Genre: Mystery Thriller

Image Image

900 Miles to Safford (#1) For some, suicide is life's greatest mercy. For others, hope never dies.
A tale of two strangers on a desperate road trip.
By forty, desk jockey Sam Bishop has lost his best years to a boring career and a worse marriage. He spends each inebriated moment building the courage to take his own life.
But Sam's attempt to jump off a building is interrupted by the fantastical promises of a troubled stranger. A homeless veteran that implores Sam to stay alive for one more day and consider a wild alternative to death.
Now, Sam must balance severe depression with desperate hope on an unpredictable cross-country trip with his new guide. Their destination will give him a new way to live -- or see them both killed in the process.
It's 900 miles to Safford.

The Next Hill (#2) You don't have to live the life you are given.
But there are consequences to writing your own story.
Twenty-year-old Jack Lucas can no longer live under the abusive thumb of his overbearing father. Dark and suicidal thoughts lead him to a fatal action that he cannot take back.
Jack heads west to run away and start his life anew. But his past doesn't let go easily; and his future might be just as dark.
From warm sunny beaches to cold freeway underpasses, Jack struggles to survive.

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/wlswf1wzl00f/Sam_and_Jack_series.rar.html
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/d3d16c3m737h
Jan 12th, 2017, 4:47 pm

No longer active.
Jan 13th, 2017, 4:13 pm
adedd

The Next Hill (#2)
Jan 13th, 2017, 4:13 pm

No longer active.