Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 14th, 2017, 6:47 am
3 Novels by T A Chase
Requirements: ePUB reader 3.6 MB
Overview: There is beauty in every kind of love, so why not live a life without boundaries? Experiencing everything the world offers fascinates me and writing about the things that make each of us unique is how I share those insights. I live in the Midwest with a wonderful partner of thirteen years. When not writing, I’m watching movies, reading and living life to the fullest.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImageImage

I Call Death Dad
When Death's your dad, you never look at life the same way again. Okay, figuring out you're gay is hard enough, right? I mean I've barely admitted the truth to myself. Forget about telling anyone else about liking guys. I thought it would be the most difficult thing I had to deal with, until my dad showed up to claim me for the summer. Did I mention I hadn't seen him for more than twenty minutes each birthday? Seriously, he couldn't be bothered to visit me any other time, yet now he expects me to welcome him with open arms. Well, did I mention he's Death? And his plans for me will change my life.

Death or Life
Noah Wiltson wants nothing more than to be left alone. His father’s candidacy for President forces him to have secrets. Imagine his surprise when a hired killer gives him the means to live his life without doubt or fear.
The killer knows this hit is going to be his last. Whether he chooses to walk away or whether they kill him. He’s never been a team player, so he ends the game on his terms.
A few months later, Noah meets Cain Packert, a man who intrigues and excites him. Only one of them knows the truth. Can they find love amid secrets and threats.

Voice For The Silent
Investigating and busting dog-fighting rings is what police officer Julio Herendez lives to do. Defending the innocent and vulnerable from monsters makes his day. So when he meets Paine “BB” Addison, Julio finds himself wanting to save the abused young man from the cruel world he’s also been forced to survive.
Paine exists in an environment where the weak and innocent are exploited for entertainment. The men who use him for their perverted pleasure and fight the dogs don’t care about the physical or emotional damage they inflict upon their victims, both animal and human. Paine lives from day to day, doing what he can to heal the wounds suffered by others, but unable to help or heal himself.
When Julio and Paine meet, it triggers a chain of events that rocks both their worlds to the foundations. But can they also bring justice for the silent victims?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/3fft24muia9g

Mirror:
https://userscloud.com/88btuvybowfa
Jan 14th, 2017, 6:47 am

ImageImage