For the more serious stuff
Jan 15th, 2017, 2:15 am
4 Books by Jade West
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 2.5 mb
Overview: Jade has increasingly little to say about herself as time goes on, other than the fact she is an author, but she's plenty happy with this. Living in imaginary realities and having a legitimate excuse for it is really all she's ever wanted.
Genre: Erotic Romance

ImageImageImageImage

Call Me Daddy - I want him to be my first.
I want him to be the one.
I want him to be my everything.
I didn’t expect to spend my eighteenth birthday stranded in the pouring rain with no way to make it home.
I didn’t expect to be rescued from the worst night of my life by the most amazing man I’d ever seen.
His name is Nick, and he says he wants to take care of me, says he’ll look after me, says I don’t need to be alone anymore.
He treats me like a princess, like the fragile little girl he saved from the cold.
But I like him… I like him like that.
I’ve never liked anyone like that before…
And it’s weird, this thing we have…
It’s like I can’t decide how we’re supposed to be… what we are…
Until he says the words…
Call me Daddy.

Drop Dead Dirty - Oliver Kent isn’t just drop dead gorgeous…
He’s drop dead dirty too.
I haven’t seen him in a decade. Ten whole years since Oliver Kent broke my heart and we said goodbye to our teenage dreams forever.
They say he’s a crazy successful businessman now, living wild in London with a huge bank balance.
And me? Well, I’m still here living the same old small-town life, pretty sure I’ll never see him again.
Until rumour has it that he’s going to be at our high school reunion...
How the damn hell is a girl supposed to cope with the Oliver Kent effect all over again?
It’s a whole fresh round of want. Filthy, dirty want for the boy who drove me wild with his filthy, dirty fantasies. So many memories aching for more.
Just as well life sometimes gives out second chances, isn’t it?
One thing’s for sure, I’ll be jumping in to take mine.

Strangers in my Bed - It’s an amazing thing, being a wedding planner, when you’ve been dreaming of a big day of your own since being a little girl.
But it’s not so amazing when the love of your life leaves you for another woman.
My dreams have all deserted me, and I’m alone in a new town when I meet him. The stranger at the bar.
Anthony Bradstone is everything I ever wanted. A prince, right from the start. A shining star, successful and loving. Committed, brilliant, generous. Mr Perfect.
But the brightest stars have the darkest shadows, and Ant’s love comes with… conditions.
That’s how one stranger in my bed turns to several, and those several turn into a whole lot more.
I know that lines always blur when people fall in love. People’s depths get deeper, and their shadows get darker, and relationships can get a little… twisted sometimes.
So it’s just as well there’s someone out there who knows my prince well enough to help me untangle him.
They call Ant’s best friend the crusader for a reason.
I’m about to find out why it’s true.

The Naughty List - I’ll be all alone this Christmas, broken by a pile of debt from my cheating ex, and desperate to be with my family on the other side of the world.
I’ll do anything I can to afford the flights.
Anything.
Thank God, I have a friend online who can help me out. A friend who introduces me to the agency she works for, and blows my dirty mind open wide.
There’s lot of money to be made – so long as you’re willing to get down and filthy for it.
And me? Desperate to spend the holidays with my family?
I’ll be doing everything on the Naughty List I possibly can…

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/5kv662w5u8mp
https://devuploads.com/99ktgxk6z75c
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/zxe4xwp4pqgx
Jan 15th, 2017, 2:15 am
Jun 11th, 2019, 10:34 am
added
Drop Dead Dirty
Jun 11th, 2019, 10:34 am
Jun 2nd, 2022, 2:59 am
added
Strangers in my Bed