[ 7 posts ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: The Greatest Story Never Told by Lana Cantrell (.PDF)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:17 pm 

WRZ$: 1160.00
The Greatest Story Never Told by Lana Cantrell
Requirements: Foxit Reader, 43.5 MB
Overview: Eight years of exhaustive research has revealed the true history of mankind, hidden in the ancient texts of the Egyptian, Sumerian, Indian and Hebrew peoples. Did man have a fully developed, technological society in deepest antiquity? Did he once have the power of space flight? Did a vast universal war destroy that world? Fact or fiction? That is what this research attempts to discern as the ancient texts unfold their secrets.
Although this is a scientific research, on a collegiate and above level, it is written with the layman also in mind and the story content is most readable. This book is fully documented and sets a precedent for the new field of the holistic historian who employs all the sciences to reach deductions and by thus doing so an entire new historical page to man has been unraveled by this procedure rather than the traditional, stagnant, narrow-minded modes of standard historical research.

Download Instructions:
http://uploading.com/files/49ff1c1a/L.C-G.S.N.T.rar/

link updated...

Mirror:

Last edited by holywood on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:13 am, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:17 pm 
The Advertiser

Post: #2 | Post subject: Re: The Greatest Story Never Told by Lana Cantrell (.PDF)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:14 pm 
Administrator

WRZ$: 108977.80

Device: Good Ol' Sony PRS 505
Nice release holywood, 1 x 5: 5 WRZ$ reward. Category: Other

Thank you.

Online Profile  

Post: #3 | Post subject: Re: The Greatest Story Never Told by Lana Cantrell (.PDF)
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:06 pm 
Developer

WRZ$: 724.30

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
MY IMPRESSION OF THIS WORK...
FWIW I have been reading this long book and my feeling is that Lana Cantrell holds a pre-existing belief on the subject rather than this being the straight-forward results of open-minded scientific study (as she claims).

She comes across as very young and arrogant in her views and knowledge. She rejects out of hand things she clearly doesn't know much about, and this sets my alarm bells ringing about how much of this book is a fair and balanced representation of the facts.

I suspect her or cherry picking those sentences in the Vedas (her main book of evidence) that support her views rather than opening those ancient texts up to English speaking people. Her interpretation of what the Veda says (assuming the translation to English is correct to start with) is not always easy to agree with.

It would be possible to read these ancient books and reach her conclusions but I can see how easily another (more cultural) interpretation could be made. This is where it is important for the author to start without pre-conceived beliefs.

She uses intellectual ruses like the one where you first propose a what if (what if there were a nuclear war in the distant past on earth). And a little way forward she treats that 'what if' as though it is an accepted proposition. When it can only be a 'what if'.

This is the work of a young person who has yet to live life and learn important lessons about life and I distrust it for the reasons I have stated. I bet David Icke read this in the 1980s.

I wish there were an independent work dealing with these things that could be used to validate her statements because the main proposition she puts forward that we are a dying species coming from the disasterous actions of an even more advanced humanity than ourselves is interesting. But it is impossible to make sense of the truth from this work because of the author's biases and flippant arrogance in the face of alternative interpretations of the data surrounding us on this planet. She almost comes across as a ranting (at times) religious zealot to me. :(

Offline Profile  

Post: #4 | Post subject: Re: The Greatest Story Never Told by Lana Cantrell (.PDF)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:55 pm 

WRZ$: 32.30

Device: Not Specified
Hollywood can you please re-up this?? Thank You

Offline Profile  

Post: #5 | Post subject: Re: The Greatest Story Never Told by Lana Cantrell (.PDF)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:03 pm 

WRZ$: 32.30

Device: Not Specified
squawksarah wrote:
FWIW I have been reading this long book and my feeling is that Lana Cantrell holds a pre-existing belief on the subject rather than this being the straight-forward results of open-minded scientific study (as she claims).

She comes across as very young and arrogant in her views and knowledge. She rejects out of hand things she clearly doesn't know much about, and this sets my alarm bells ringing about how much of this book is a fair and balanced representation of the facts.

I suspect her or cherry picking those sentences in the Vedas (her main book of evidence) that support her views rather than opening those ancient texts up to English speaking people. Her interpretation of what the Veda says (assuming the translation to English is correct to start with) is not always easy to agree with.

It would be possible to read these ancient books and reach her conclusions but I can see how easily another (more cultural) interpretation could be made. This is where it is important for the author to start without pre-conceived beliefs.

She uses intellectual ruses like the one where you first propose a what if (what if there were a nuclear war in the distant past on earth). And a little way forward she treats that 'what if' as though it is an accepted proposition. When it can only be a 'what if'.

This is the work of a young person who has yet to live life and learn important lessons about life and I distrust it for the reasons I have stated. I bet David Icke read this in the 1980s.

I wish there were an independent work dealing with these things that could be used to validate her statements because the main proposition she puts forward that we are a dying species coming from the disasterous actions of an even more advanced humanity than ourselves is interesting. But it is impossible to make sense of the truth from this work because of the author's biases and flippant arrogance in the face of alternative interpretations of the data surrounding us on this planet. She almost comes across as a ranting (at times) religious zealot to me. :(

Yea I have heard the same things. I really need this pdf if anyone has it please re-up it. I have plenty of e-books myself maybe we could exchange some.

Offline Profile  

Post: #6 | Post subject: Re: The Greatest Story Never Told by Lana Cantrell (.PDF)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:30 pm 

WRZ$: 341.20

Device: iPad 2, Sony Reader 505
Re-uploaded: http://www.mediafire.com/?v8l98z5o68969iq

Mirror: http://www.multiupload.com/SZUCMXL0DY

This book is seriously weird, but very rare.

Post rewarded by Ojay on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:07 am.
+4 wrz for mirror. Thanks!

Offline Profile  

Post: #7 | Post subject: Re: The Greatest Story Never Told by Lana Cantrell (.PDF)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:43 am 
Developer

WRZ$: 724.30

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Metaphysics wrote:
squawksarah wrote:

Yea I have heard the same things. I really need this pdf if anyone has it please re-up it. I have plenty of e-books myself maybe we could exchange some.

I think she is wrong about her interpretation of the Sumerian Tablets, which is based on Stitchin's work, which was less than honest in places. But as she depends mostly on the Rig Veda and the Vedas do unquestionably talk of a highly technological race of non-humans with flying aircraft and space craft and beam weapons, and possibly nukes too, her book is still valid and interesting.

Don't like how she cherry-picks parts of the Egyptian and Sumerian writings to use alongside the Vedas to substantiate her theories, though. That is rather bogus.

Offline Profile  

[ 7 posts ]