Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 22nd, 2017, 7:18 pm
VLG series by Laurann Dohner (#4-10)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 2.1 MB
Overview: I had a rather short area here telling a little about me but then I had more than a few people ask me to expand it so... here goes. LOL. I'm a full time home 'supervisor' which is a nice word for saying I'm a housewife. I'm married happily, I met my dream guy 20 years ago, and we have 4 children. I live in Southern California and I can't function without iced coffee. I believe in romance, I've always been a daydreamer, and I'm a HUGE fan of books, always have been.
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Book #4 - Veso
Drugged and kidnapped by Vampires, presumed dead by his clan, powerful VampLycan Veso must rely on a creature he dislikes almost as much as the suckheads who nabbed him if he hopes to escape - a human. But when Glenda proves more resourceful than most of her kind, he agrees to see her safely through the Alaskan wilderness. He'll have to fight an overwhelming attraction to the inquisitive beauty every excruciating step of the way.
Glen doesn't know which is worse: learning she's the distant relative of a Vampire who fancies himself a king (um...what?!), or the fact that said relative is trying to force her to birth his queen by mating her with a half Vampire, half Lycan. Veso is scary, has claws, but he's also key to her survival. She just wishes that she didn't notice all his muscles or the way her body responds to his. He has promised to keep her alive but she might lose her heart in the bargain.

Book #5 - Lavos
Jadee Trollis knows a little something about things that go bump in the night. Thanks to a father obsessed with myths, legends, and the paranormal, Jadee was dragged around the world in his pursuit of everything from ghosts to Sasquatch as a child. She got away from all that craziness in her teens, seeking a normal life as an adult. A trip to Alaska to visit her father quickly turns into a nightmare. Jadee ends up trapped in her father’s tricked-out RV, hiding from the dangerous Vampires outside.
Lavos is the hottest man she’s ever seen when he comes to her rescue. He growls, has some seriously strange but beautiful eyes, and he’s not human. But returning to the lower forty-eight might not be the safety net she’s expecting, and the normal life Jadee craves more than anything means never seeing Lavos again. When she finds herself in need of his help, it seems her new normal may be back in Alaska, waiting in her VampLycan’s arms.

Book #6 - Wen
When Gerri’s VampLycan stepfather died, her mother moved them far from his clan. As a teen, it was the most devastating day of her life, because it took Gerri away from Wen, the boy she’d loved since childhood. Fifteen years later, that boy has become a gorgeous man straight out of her wildest fantasies—and when he requests to meet her, Gerri suspects just seeing him will set her up for heartbreak all over again.
The petite blonde he fell for as a young VampLycan is still beautiful—and all human. Though Gerri’s always been the one he longs to be with, Wen can’t mate her. After the death of his brother, Wen was forced to assume the duties of firstborn, which include mating another VampLycan. But he needs a human to pull off his current mission for his clan, hunting a rogue Vampire in a human city. And he’ll take any stolen moments with Gerri he can get.
As the danger surrounding the mission mounts, so does their passion, until it’s equally perilous. It will take everything in him to keep Wen from claiming his mate…because doing so could mean her death.

Book #7 - Aveoth
Jillian Milzner has lived a life on the run. Her biological sperm donor has made it clear he wishes she’d never been born. Most kids get presents from their dads growing up. He sent thugs to make death threats to ensure she never tries to find him. He needn’t have bothered, since she wants nothing to do with Decon Filmore. His father, however, thinks Jill might be useful.
Things go from bad to worse when her grandfather’s goons snatch her up to deliver her to a man both terrifying…and straight out of her sexiest daydreams.
Lord Aveoth isn’t surprised to hear from Decker Filmore. The man is desperate to make the GarLycan lord call off the hunt for his life, and equally determined to reclaim his VampLycan clan. To achieve both goals, he’ll offer Aveoth yet another half-human granddaughter from his bloodline.
It’s lonely being a lord of a clan, so Aveoth agrees to the meeting—and he’s instantly attracted to Jill. He’s also angry to learn she’s been brought to him against her will, but he still wants to keep her. Even if it exposes his darkest secret…which could tear his clan apart.

Book #8 - Creed
Angel was whisked away from a life of abuse as a child when a guardian angel flew her in his arms and gave her to a Lycan couple to raise and love as their own. It was inevitable that she developed feelings for her elusive savior, the GarLycan who protects her pack. As she matured, those feelings deepened to something more once after spending time with him, only to be rebuffed by her hero. Dejected, Angel left the pack, moving away to distance herself from the pain. Now, years later, her mother has called her home. Their pack guardian is in need…
Creed is emotionally distant and cold. He’s had to become that way to survive his harsh life. His one weakness is Angel. She deserves a happy life, something that he can’t give her. He was born into servitude and isn’t allowed to take a mate. But, every thirty years he goes into one night of heat. The ravage is upon him, and Angel is determined to be there for him. He’ll take her to his lair, chain her down, and finally be able to touch her…
Creed and Angel soon discover their one night of bliss has dangerous consequences.

Book #9 - Glacier
Since that fateful day she was snatched from her job and turned into a Vampire, Mandy's life has sucked-literally. Forced to become an assassin for the Vampire Council, she finds solace in taking out the scumbag rogues she's often assigned to kill. Things go south when she realizes her next mark is an old coworker from her human days…a seriously hot one, who she had deep feelings for. Worse, the council was wrong. He's not a villain, but a protector. One she refuses to kill, regardless of orders.
Glacier's astonished to come face to face with Mandy in a dark alley. Even more so to learn the sweet one-time human is now an assassin-assigned to kill him, no less. His orders are clear. Eliminate her. But what's a GarLycan to do when duty conflicts with his desire to protect the woman he once had feelings for?
He's about to find out.

Book #10 - Redson
Rescued as a child by her grandpa, the powerful Vampire Malachi, Emma has been on the run for nearly forty years from a Vamp determined to see them both dead. When he enlists the aid of assassins from the Vampire Council, their luck runs out. Forced to separate, Malachi sends Emma to a trusted VampLycan for protection.
Redson knows trouble when he sees it, and sure enough, the gorgeous, mostly human female seeking shelter immediately disrupts his future plans. His father swore a blood oath to her grandfather, and Red is honor bound to protect her. He’s surprised when his instincts demand so much more—protect…claim…mate.
Their attraction is explosive, but Emma refuses to consider mating while her grandfather is in danger. She needs Red’s help…but is he Malachi’s savior? Or his biggest threat yet?

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/7sayraatfxlu

(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/kq1tt2rzyzqu
Feb 22nd, 2017, 7:18 pm