System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Apr 19th, 2017, 2:39 am
Uret Patcher v2.5
Requirements: Android 4.0+,ROOT,Xposed (Optional)
Overview: Uret Patcher Is An Automated Patching Tool Intended To Break License Checks, In App Purchase Hacking, Removing Ads And Other Restrictions Of Android Apps.
It Includes Custom Patches Based On Per App, Universal Patch, Emulation, Tools And Utilities.

Uret Patcher Is An Automated Patching Tool Intended To Break License Checks, In App Purchase Hacking, Removing Ads And Other Restrictions Of Android Apps.
It Includes Custom Patches Based On Per App, Universal Patch, Emulation, Tools And Utilities.

Uret Patcher Is Coded And Managed Single Handedly By Jasi2169 And All The Patches Are Belonged To And Managed By Jasi2169 Itself, This Tool Doesn't Break Any Copyrights Of The Apps As It Makes Changes To Those Files Which Are Written By Android System For That App And Does Not Modify Any Application APKs Installed, Their Integrity Stays Untouched As Before So It Is Totally LEGAL!!
PS You Gotta Install The App Yourself,This Tool Does Not Provide You APKs ie. Setups Or Links To PAID Apps Or Apps Which It Includes Patches For,You Gotta Find The Unmodified Or Untouched APKs Of App Yourself!!

As Always You Should Always BUY The App You LIKE And USE Regularly And SUPPORT The DEVELOPMENT!!

Features :-
- Custom Patch Per App Based Available For Hard And Popular Apps Including Apps Protected With Different Types Of Obfuscators.
- Universal Patch To Patch License Check Of Any Android App.
- Emulations To License Apps To Work Same As Google Servers.
- Remove Google Ads Of Any Android App.
- In App Purchase Hacking Emulation.
- Rebooter For Soft Reboot,Reboot,Power Off,Reboot To Recovery With One Click.
- Cleaner To Clean The Cache Partition And Cache Of All Apps With One Click.
- Spoof To Mask IMEI,WiFi Mac Address,Bluetooth Mac Address,Hardware Serial,Manufacturer Serial,Brand,Manufacturer,Model,Device,Product,Hardware,Board.
- Hook To Make All Apps Debuggable, Disable Debugger Connect Check, Disable Android Version Check On Install,Allow Downgrade Apps,Disable Signature Check,Disable Signature Of APK,Disable Overlay Detection.
- Dump Logs Can Dump Logs Of All Apps And Can Be Helpful For Other Apps Troubleshooting.

Customizations :-
- Change Orientation Of Patcher From Default Device Based,Portrait,Landscape.
- Change Languages, More Than Dozen Of Different Languages Available.
- Change Animations.
- Change Sorting.
- Change Font.
- Enable/Disable Vibration.
- Hide Patcher From Other Apps.
- Hide Patching Tools From Other Apps.
- Auto Update Check.
- Export,Import And Reset Settings.

NOTE :- Patch Can Work On Updates Or Maynot Work On Updates But 'PATCH' Will Always Work On Version It Is Made For.

If Patcher Do Not Work Or Crashes For You Check Troubleshooting (Patcher > Menu > Troubleshooting) Follow It,If Still It Does Not Work Then Get Logs (Patcher > Menu > Dump Logs) And Send Me All Files On Email (Patcher > Menu > About > Email Me).

This Is Free If You PAID For It You Just Got Screwed !!

Changelogs :-
v2.5 (19/Apr/2017)
!!..Change The Signature Of Patcher So You Can Not Update It Anymore ,You Have To Uninstall Old Version And Install This One As A Fresh..!!
- Added Billing Emulation For In App Purchase In Apps And Games Which Can Work Offline, Read All Details In Emulation UI Before Using It Also After Installing Soft Reboot Device So That Hooks Can Get Updated.

- Watch Uret Patcher Billing And License Emulation Tutorial On YouTube.
- Added New License Emulation Which Will Work Offline And Does Not Require Play Store Installed, Should Be Handy For Users Like Iran And China.
- Removed 'Soft License Emulation' As It Is Old Way Of Licensing Technique And Innovative 'Extreme License Emulation' Is Renamed To 'License Hook' Which Need Play Store Installed To Intercept And Internet Connection And Note That Both 'License Emulation' And 'License Hook' Can Not Be Applied Together.
- If You Have Legal License Or Legal Purchases, Then Turn OFF All 'License Emulation', 'Billing Emulation' , 'License Hook' Because Anyone Of Them Turned ON Will Create Problem In Legal License And Purchase, You Can Also Use Emulation On Your Real License Or Purchases It Will Work Fine In Most Of The Cases.
- At The Moment Emulation Only Work When Xposed Is Installed, I Will Work On Support Patch For Apps To Make It Work With Root In Future Updates But It Won't Be Close To Xposed Kind Of Patching.
- Added Option In Emulation Menu To Remove Stored Purchases, Always Store Purchases For Non Consumable Items Like Buying Pro Or Premium Upgrade.
- Emulation Detail Is Added In English In Emulation UI, That Detail Can Be Selected By Holding So Users From Different Region Can Use Google Translate To Convert To Their Language To Know How It Actually Working.
- Now Emulation Does Not Need Soft Reboot, After Enabling Any Emulation Just Force Stop That App You Want Emulation To Work On, But It Is Better To Soft Reboot To Work Properly.
- Apps Using Piracy Checker Library Can Be Patched Now From Universal Patch.
- Universal Patch UI Will Also Show Which Apps Has In App Purchase And Which Does Not.
- Rework Sorting In Universal Patch UI, Man This Thing Use Up Your All Mind, So How This Works Now, License Found/In App Found/Ads Found Then License Found/In App Found/Ads Not Found Then License Found/In App Not Found/Ads Found Then License Found/In App Not Found/Ads Not Found Then License Not Found/In App Found/Ads Found Then License Not Found/In App Found/Ads Not Found Then License Not Found/In App Not Found/Ads Found Then Nothing Found (So Priority License Check > In App Purchase > Ads) And Vice Versa For Status Bottom.
- Try Workaround To Speed Up Patcher.
- My Blog 'www.jasi2169.blogspot.com' Is Removed Now, For Updates Check On My Google+ And Twitter And For Releases Check My Release Page On Uret Portal.
- Bugs Fixed.

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allwww.uret.ml

Download Instructions:
http://distro.uret.ml/index.php?dir=And ... 20v2.5.apk

Mirror :-
https://drop.download/elk5dggpsh0w
http://www96.zippyshare.com/v/eprbBC5v/file.html
Apr 19th, 2017, 2:39 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Apr 19th, 2017, 4:20 am
Am now a Basic User after this update.
Yes I tried "Enable Premium Mode"
Yes the "response file" is in the URET Folder
Apr 19th, 2017, 4:20 am
Apr 19th, 2017, 4:50 am
idiamin wrote:Am now a Basic User after this update.
Yes I tried "Enable Premium Mode"
Yes the "response file" is in the URET Folder

Uret Patcher dont need any file like response

reset settings of uret patcher and launch it again and click enable premium mode and click reload and you are premium
Apr 19th, 2017, 4:50 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Apr 19th, 2017, 5:09 am
Thanks Jasi. That works.
Apr 19th, 2017, 5:09 am
Apr 19th, 2017, 8:51 am
Thanks Jasi. Does Uret patcher's billing emulation use similiar method from LP? I tried to get the premium version of JA Sensei, and the result is the same as LP. I have disable LP emulation, enable UP emulation for billing and license; restarted. Then tried with license hook, restarted, also the same. After Ok, nothing happen. It should be able to use the premium lesson. Seems the JA Sensei billing module is different than the standard one.
Apr 19th, 2017, 8:51 am
Apr 19th, 2017, 9:16 am
tm_muri wrote:License Emulation and Billing Emulation failed to patch True Phone (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hb.dialer.free&hl=en)

Lucky Patcher did this successfully.

UP billing emulation easily patch it,if you do not know how to use it please watch video see changelog.

here are better instruction

1. enable billing emulation from UP
2. then force stop the app you want emulation to work on
3. open the truephone and goto settings and click buy adfree and buy the most costly and you can see UP billing open and then click STORE PURCHASE,it says store the purchase for NON Consumable and done now you got
4. do not turn off UP emulation else pro will be gone,as stated in emulation details,app synchronize purchases,of ypu turn off and later turn on then it will be pro itself no need to buy again just click upgrade pro its says OK as purchases info sent by UP again the one whoch is STORED first time you bought.

read details in english written emulation UI,explains everything

if UP buy dialog does not come after force stop then soft reboot,but it should come

UP emulation will work on all apps and games which does not use server for purchases
Apr 19th, 2017, 9:16 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Apr 19th, 2017, 9:17 am
Reasm wrote:Thanks Jasi. Does Uret patcher's billing emulation use similiar method from LP? I tried to get the premium version of JA Sensei, and the result is the same as LP. I have disable LP emulation, enable UP emulation for billing and license; restarted. Then tried with license hook, restarted, also the same. After Ok, nothing happen. It should be able to use the premium lesson. Seems the JA Sensei billing module is different than the standard one.

LP and UP purchases are based on dominik shurman billing hack which are modified to make it work

creehack is total same as billink hack of domink that is why it do not work which google patched in 2013

all offline purchase will work not server based checks

give me link so that i can try n see myself
Apr 19th, 2017, 9:17 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Apr 19th, 2017, 11:15 am
Jasi2169 wrote:
tm_muri wrote:License Emulation and Billing Emulation failed to patch True Phone (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hb.dialer.free&hl=en)

Lucky Patcher did this successfully.

UP billing emulation easily patch it,if you do not know how to use it please watch video see changelog.

here are better instruction

1. enable billing emulation from UP
2. then force stop the app you want emulation to work on
3. open the truephone and goto settings and click buy adfree and buy the most costly and you can see UP billing open and then click STORE PURCHASE,it says store the purchase for NON Consumable and done now you got
4. do not turn off UP emulation else pro will be gone,as stated in emulation details,app synchronize purchases,of ypu turn off and later turn on then it will be pro itself no need to buy again just click upgrade pro its says OK as purchases info sent by UP again the one whoch is STORED first time you bought.

read details in english written emulation UI,explains everything

if UP buy dialog does not come after force stop then soft reboot,but it should come

UP emulation will work on all apps and games which does not use server for purchases

Gratitude and respect, Jasi!
It works! :D
Apr 19th, 2017, 11:15 am

"Dengan nama Allah, Sang Maha Pengasih Sang Maha Penyayang"
Apr 19th, 2017, 12:13 pm
Jasi, after succeeded in using UP with True Phone, I found that the installed patched version of MailDroid Pro in my device became un-licensed.
I have v4.59 mod version installed.
Before using UP Billing Emulation, I patched True Phone with Lucky Patcher. Succeeded.
And it didn't touch the modded MailDroid Pro.
Do you have any suggestions how to resolve this issue?
Apr 19th, 2017, 12:13 pm

Apr 19th, 2017, 1:32 pm
Jasi2169 wrote:LP and UP purchases are based on dominik shurman billing hack which are modified to make it work

creehack is total same as billink hack of domink that is why it do not work which google patched in 2013

all offline purchase will work not server based checks

give me link so that i can try n see myself

Oh, i never knew about this. Thanks for the info. How about freedom? LP and UP emulation is always on and never need to load the app first before IAP purchase. Freedom requires to launch the app from the freedom itself. I hate the loading part, thus always prefer LP or UP solution.

AFAIK, this JA sensei sent some data to their server during the IAP purchase, probably server check. I ever wireshark it and tried to mimic the response; but to no avail. I can't find any latest release here. So i will link to Playtore
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.japanactivator.android.jasensei

or Apkpure
Code: Select allhttps://apkpure.com/ja-sensei-learn-japanese-kanji/com.japanactivator.android.jasensei
Apr 19th, 2017, 1:32 pm
Apr 19th, 2017, 1:45 pm
tm_muri wrote:Jasi, after succeeded in using UP with True Phone, I found that the installed patched version of MailDroid Pro in my device became un-licensed.
Before using UP Billing Emulation, I patched True Phone with Lucky Patcher. Succeeded.

if you turn on billing then any request for billong by any app goes to uret patcher not play store,i dont think the issue comes die to this,i would say that is badly patched,proper patched version always works no matter what because the result should stay true ,whoever patched it not upto mark

also you know ?
install original mail droid and use license emulation,it is licensed ;)

Uret Patcher will add per app based emulation in next update,so emulation will only work for those apps which you select this way it wont touch legal apps and also other apps,only apps you select ;)
Apr 19th, 2017, 1:45 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Apr 19th, 2017, 2:07 pm
Reasm wrote:Oh, i never knew about this. Thanks for the info. How about freedom? LP and UP emulation is always on and never need to load the app first before IAP purchase. Freedom requires to launch the app from the freedom itself. I hate the loading part, thus always prefer LP or UP solution.

AFAIK, this JA sensei sent some data to their server during the IAP purchase, probably server check. I ever wireshark it and tried to mimic the response; but to no avail. I can't find any latest release here. So i will link to Playtore
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.japanactivator.android.jasensei

or Apkpure
Code: Select allhttps://apkpure.com/ja-sensei-learn-japanese-kanji/com.japanactivator.android.jasensei

the reason it wont work because the signature RSA we do not have private key for application,it is RSA 2048 bits it will take many years to brute force it if computer keeps running every single day. so server checka can not be bypassed and no application,game will work if it has server check,this apps need per app based patching.

patching is possible always but per app based not universally

so this app or that app server dependent wont work
Apr 19th, 2017, 2:07 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Apr 19th, 2017, 2:34 pm
Jasi2169 wrote:
tm_muri wrote:Jasi, after succeeded in using UP with True Phone, I found that the installed patched version of MailDroid Pro in my device became un-licensed.

if you turn on billing then any request for billong by any app goes to uret patcher not play store,i dont think the issue comes die to this,i would say that is badly patched,proper patched version always works no matter what because the result should stay true ,whoever patched it not upto mark

also you know ?
install original mail droid and use license emulation,it is licensed ;)

Uret Patcher will add per app based emulation in next update,so emulation will only work for those apps which you select this way it wont touch legal apps and also other apps,only apps you select ;)

Jasi, thanks for the explanation.
I have tried to search for the original untouched version of MailDroid Pro v4.59 Paid, but no luck.
I have installed the modded version from Balatan,
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=434&t=2029481&hilit=MailDroid

Every time I disable UP's Emulation (License & Billing), then the application became licensed again.
Also, please advise how to patch another application, Ponydroid.
After using it for quite a while, let say for a month or less, the application said that it failed to check the license.
I have tried to use UP License Emulation and Billing Emulation, and also tried to use LP's Remove License Check, also no luck.
Apr 19th, 2017, 2:34 pm

Apr 19th, 2017, 2:45 pm
Jasi2169 wrote:the reason it wont work because the signature RSA we do not have private key for application,it is RSA 2048 bits it will take many years to brute force it if computer keeps running every single day. so server checka can not be bypassed and no application,game will work if it has server check,this apps need per app based patching.

patching is possible always but per app based not universally

so this app or that app server dependent wont work

Ow, the RSA 2048. If only we have access to the resource of Sunway TaihuLight :D It probably still take years...

So it means we need to reverse the smali and patched the code to make it always premium before it sends the data to the server. Even then, probably the server can have extra check that will invalidate the "always premium" sent to them.
Apr 19th, 2017, 2:45 pm