Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Apr 19th, 2017, 7:59 am
Daily IPTV v3.2.1 [Ad Free]
Requirements: 4.0+
Overview: Enjoy the best Live TV streaming , watch all your favourite channels in full screen.
DailyIPTV works on Wi-Fi And Mobile Data Connections .

RESPONSIVE DESIGN
Streaming looks great on any device. You can watch Live TV on your Mobile , Tablet and your home TV using Chromecast.

SEARCH OPTION
By using the Search button , you can type the channel you want without wasting your time looking for it.

CATEGORIES OPTION
To make your search even easier , we have categorized all the channels , so you can simply choose the type you're looking for.

PREMIUM CHANNELS
Don't waste your money subscribing to watch your team playing, or your favourite film. We are offering you FREE Premium channels, click & enjoy.

REPORT BROKEN CHANNEL
Easy for you and us , You will get Button Option To Report a broken Channel.

YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH OUR APP OR GET IDEA?
s the app crash ? have idea ? Thats Easy too you can send us on Bug Report ,just write what you need to be fix or changed and hit Send thats all ,We Will Do The Rest !

CHECK FOR UPDATE
Our servers are updated every 24 hours , so all the channels will be working without any issue .

FAVOURITE OPTION
You can favourite the channels you like by clicking a simple button , so you can always go back easily and watch.

FULL SCREEN STREAMING
Enjoy the best Live TV streaming , watch all your favourite channels in full screen.
DailyIPTV works on Wi-Fi And Mobile Data Connections .

WHAT CHANNELS ARE THERE?
Daily IPTV has +1500 channels online for FREE, including News, Sport, Science,Music , Movies, Islamic and Kids channels. More channels will be added to DailyIPTV Soon!.

Sky Sport , Sky Movies , OSN , beIN Movies , beIN Sports SD/HD &2G , Arabic Channels , Germany and France Channels , Italian and lot more ...

What's New:

Apr 19 | v3.2.1
New! Player fix

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allN/A

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/0hot0q1f2gxc

Mirror
https://dailyuploads.net/vxx0n1bwubr4
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/l3rfiosqoqw1
Apr 19th, 2017, 7:59 am

Apr 19th, 2017, 2:39 pm
Confirm. It is working on my Nexus 5 running MM 6.0.1.

Thanks for sharing.
Apr 19th, 2017, 2:39 pm
Apr 19th, 2017, 7:30 pm
Doesn't work on my Mate 9 because I've installed addclear on my Mate.

Is is possible to remove this control ?
Apr 19th, 2017, 7:30 pm
Apr 19th, 2017, 8:26 pm
lemorico wrote:Doesn't work on my Mate 9 because I've installed addclear on my Mate.

Is is possible to remove this control ?

I've tried with AdClear active and it didn't show any message to me

with Adguard it only shows once with "I understand" button but relaunching the app it works

Also press the refresh button to load the content
Apr 19th, 2017, 8:26 pm

Apr 20th, 2017, 7:40 am
hey mte i use adaway because im running android 7 so no xposed for me so i keep getting the ablocker and LP warning
Apr 20th, 2017, 7:40 am

Apr 20th, 2017, 7:56 am
RobGee789 wrote:hey mte i use adaway because im running android 7 so no xposed for me so i keep getting the ablocker and LP warning

I used AdAway on Android 6.0 and it didn't detect it
can you provide screenshot ?
are you using my mod ?
Apr 20th, 2017, 7:56 am

Apr 21st, 2017, 8:49 am
Here is the message
we have detected(SEVEN Adclear is installed in your device. Please make sure to uninstall it to run Daily iptv
Apr 21st, 2017, 8:49 am
Apr 25th, 2017, 4:00 am
dont waste time. wont work because need new update. thank me later
Apr 25th, 2017, 4:00 am