System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Apr 19th, 2017, 9:44 pm
Uret Patcher v2.6
Requirements: Android 4.0+,ROOT,Xposed (Optional)
Overview: Uret Patcher Is An Automated Patching Tool Intended To Break License Checks, In App Purchase Hacking, Removing Ads And Other Restrictions Of Android Apps.
It Includes Custom Patches Based On Per App, Universal Patch, Emulation, Tools And Utilities.

Uret Patcher Is An Automated Patching Tool Intended To Break License Checks, In App Purchase Hacking, Removing Ads And Other Restrictions Of Android Apps.
It Includes Custom Patches Based On Per App, Universal Patch, Emulation, Tools And Utilities.

Uret Patcher Is Coded And Managed Single Handedly By Jasi2169 And All The Patches Are Belonged To And Managed By Jasi2169 Itself, This Tool Doesn't Break Any Copyrights Of The Apps As It Makes Changes To Those Files Which Are Written By Android System For That App And Does Not Modify Any Application APKs Installed, Their Integrity Stays Untouched As Before So It Is Totally LEGAL!!
PS You Gotta Install The App Yourself,This Tool Does Not Provide You APKs ie. Setups Or Links To PAID Apps Or Apps Which It Includes Patches For,You Gotta Find The Unmodified Or Untouched APKs Of App Yourself!!

As Always You Should Always BUY The App You LIKE And USE Regularly And SUPPORT The DEVELOPMENT!!

Features :-
- Custom Patch Per App Based Available For Hard And Popular Apps Including Apps Protected With Different Types Of Obfuscators.
- Universal Patch To Patch License Check Of Any Android App.
- Emulations To License Apps To Work Same As Google Servers.
- Remove Google Ads Of Any Android App.
- In App Purchase Hacking Emulation.
- Rebooter For Soft Reboot,Reboot,Power Off,Reboot To Recovery With One Click.
- Cleaner To Clean The Cache Partition And Cache Of All Apps With One Click.
- Spoof To Mask IMEI,WiFi Mac Address,Bluetooth Mac Address,Hardware Serial,Manufacturer Serial,Brand,Manufacturer,Model,Device,Product,Hardware,Board.
- Hook To Make All Apps Debuggable, Disable Debugger Connect Check, Disable Android Version Check On Install,Allow Downgrade Apps,Disable Signature Check,Disable Signature Of APK,Disable Overlay Detection.
- Dump Logs Can Dump Logs Of All Apps And Can Be Helpful For Other Apps Troubleshooting.

Customizations :-
- Change Orientation Of Patcher From Default Device Based,Portrait,Landscape.
- Change Languages, More Than Dozen Of Different Languages Available.
- Change Animations.
- Change Sorting.
- Change Font.
- Enable/Disable Vibration.
- Hide Patcher From Other Apps.
- Hide Patching Tools From Other Apps.
- Auto Update Check.
- Export,Import And Reset Settings.

NOTE :- Patch Can Work On Updates Or Maynot Work On Updates But 'PATCH' Will Always Work On Version It Is Made For.

If Patcher Do Not Work Or Crashes For You Check Troubleshooting (Patcher > Menu > Troubleshooting) Follow It,If Still It Does Not Work Then Get Logs (Patcher > Menu > Dump Logs) And Send Me All Files On Email (Patcher > Menu > About > Email Me).

This Is Free If You PAID For It You Just Got Screwed !!

Changelogs :-
v2.6 (20/Apr/2017)
- Added Per App Based Feature In Emulation UI, Select The Apps You Want To Emulate, By Default All User Installed Apps Are Selected, If You Unselect Any App Then Even If Emulation Is Turned ON That App Won't Be Hooked, Should Be Used To Exclude Legal Bought Apps.
- Try Fix Black Screen, Black Screen Only Comes In First Start When It Ask For Root Permission And It Does Not Get Any Response From Root Management App Leads To Wait For Root Permission And Black Screen Comes In, Try To Run Root Management App Like SuperSU And Then Launch It Again.
- Added Support For Billing Hack For Iran's CafeBazaar And Myket Store.
- Launching Remove Stored Purchases Will Also Clean Up Stored Database.
- Minor Clean Up And Bugs Fixed.

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allwww.uret.ml

Download Instructions:
http://distro.uret.ml/index.php?dir=And ... 20v2.6.apk

Mirror :-
https://drop.download/rktkp6hqvprg
http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/uDoizdQm/file.html
Apr 19th, 2017, 9:44 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Apr 19th, 2017, 10:01 pm
Awesome1!
Apr 19th, 2017, 10:01 pm

I ♡ Mobilism.
Apr 20th, 2017, 2:22 pm
3DO wrote:Awesome1!

Yup
Apr 20th, 2017, 2:22 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Apr 20th, 2017, 3:03 pm
will the in app purchase emulation work with server side?
Apr 20th, 2017, 3:03 pm
Apr 20th, 2017, 3:12 pm
killoid wrote:will the in app purchase emulation work with server side?

what type of question is this ?
you cant bypass server checks but you have to patch it physically or per app based but patching universally is not possible
Apr 20th, 2017, 3:12 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Apr 20th, 2017, 7:24 pm
Action Launcher can also be hacked with billing emulation in uret patcher ;)
the the power of Uret patcher
Apr 20th, 2017, 7:24 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Apr 20th, 2017, 8:42 pm
what is the difference between UP and LP? do i need to disable LP before using UP?
Apr 20th, 2017, 8:42 pm
Apr 20th, 2017, 8:46 pm
metallhead03 wrote:what is the difference between UP and LP? do i need to disable LP before using UP?

no need to disable anything UP works on its own,when using emulation you can select which apps you want UP to emulate,you can leave other apps ie. legal apps or apps you want LP or freedom to work
Apr 20th, 2017, 8:46 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Apr 20th, 2017, 9:33 pm
Jasi,
a. On True Phone application, I have succeeded in using UP's Billing Emulation before (with previous v2.5 version). But with this version, after selected the True Phone application, it said that "Signature Wrong".
b. On Ponydroid application, I tried to enabling either License Emulation or License Hook, but the application is still not licensed.

Please advise.
Apr 20th, 2017, 9:33 pm

"Dengan nama Allah, Sang Maha Pengasih Sang Maha Penyayang"
Apr 21st, 2017, 1:31 am
tm_muri wrote:Jasi,
a. On True Phone application, I have succeeded in using UP's Billing Emulation before (with previous v2.5 version). But with this version, after selected the True Phone application, it said that "Signature Wrong".
b. On Ponydroid application, I tried to enabling either License Emulation or License Hook, but the application is still not licensed.

Please advise.

you should force stop the app and remove from recents after enabling emulation,also make sure you click select apps and see those two apps are enabled in select apps

because if you install the app that app wont be selected in select apps of uret patcher in emulation by default because v2.6 added user to select apps and per app basis

so install those 2 apps
now do this
1. install those 2 apps
2. goto uret patcher and click select apps in emulation UI amd select those apps and click save
3. enable license if you want only license,if u want billing then also enable billing emulation and then close the UP

now remove those apps from recents/force stop

run one with license to verify license and for billing it will be fine
Apr 21st, 2017, 1:31 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Apr 21st, 2017, 2:24 am
Currently I'm on android 7.1.1, and there is no expose support yet and I have install magisk for root support. Am I still able to use UP's Billing Emulation?
Apr 21st, 2017, 2:24 am
Apr 21st, 2017, 2:48 am
bernard134 wrote:Currently I'm on android 7.1.1, and there is no expose support yet and I have install magisk for root support. Am I still able to use UP's Billing Emulation?

root will be supported in next update,licensing n billing emulation still works for root,but the work done by xpose what makes it redirect to UP,if we patch app first with root then use emulation it will work.

root support is in my todo list but you should know root emulation will work on 80% of apps on play store but it wont be same as xposed kind of emulation
Apr 21st, 2017, 2:48 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Apr 21st, 2017, 3:19 am
Jasi2169 wrote:
tm_muri wrote:Jasi,

Please advise.

you should force stop the app and remove from recents after enabling emulation,also make sure you click select apps and see those two apps are enabled in select apps

because if you install the app that app wont be selected in select apps of uret patcher in emulation by default because v2.6 added user to select apps and per app basis

so install those 2 apps
now do this
1. install those 2 apps
2. goto uret patcher and click select apps in emulation UI amd select those apps and click save
3. enable license if you want only license,if u want billing then also enable billing emulation and then close the UP

now remove those apps from recents/force stop

run one with license to verify license and for billing it will be fine

Did your guidance.
True Phone still shows "Signature Wrong"
Ponydroid still un-licensed.
:-(
Apr 21st, 2017, 3:19 am

Apr 21st, 2017, 3:54 am
tm_muri wrote:Did your guidance.

i did not tested ponytail,but true phone can be purchased,something is wrong from your side,
try to soft reboot after enabling emulation

also make sure signature verofy patch is not patched from lucky patcher settings

can you give me ponytail link
Apr 21st, 2017, 3:54 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Apr 21st, 2017, 3:58 am
Jasi2169 wrote:
tm_muri wrote:Did your guidance.

i did not tested ponytail,but true phone can be purchased,something is wrong from your side,
try to soft reboot after enabling emulation

also make sure signature verofy patch is not patched from lucky patcher settings

can you give me ponytail link

It's Ponydroid, not Ponytail.
viewtopic.php?f=428&t=2004896&hilit=Ponydroid
Apr 21st, 2017, 3:58 am