From music players to sound recording
Apr 22nd, 2017, 9:33 am
Spotify Music v8.4.1.808 Final [Mod]
Requirements: 4.0.3+
Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.

ImageImage
Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.

Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode

Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time

Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.

WHAT'S NEW

We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.

★★★ MOD Premium: ★★★
Unlocked Spotify Connect
Seek FWD button added to information bar/tablet mod
Visual ads blocked
Audio ads blocked
Seeking enabled
Unlimited shuffle
Choose any song
Extreme audio unlocked
Repeats enabled

Note: Some server-side features require paid subscription.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music

Download Instructions: credits MrDude
arm:
(Closed Filehost) http://uploadocean.com/ft2y9xteu8br

Mirrors:
http://cloudyfiles.co/69fpy5y5sbyt
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/qd1dptsepn9l
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/smfn45ol
Apr 22nd, 2017, 9:33 am

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Apr 22nd, 2017, 5:13 pm
Any way to unlock streaming to a chromecast audio?
Apr 22nd, 2017, 5:13 pm
Apr 22nd, 2017, 7:10 pm
comptroller wrote:Any way to unlock streaming to a chromecast audio?

Don't know about Chromecast Audio but works fine with my regular Chromecast
Apr 22nd, 2017, 7:10 pm
Apr 22nd, 2017, 7:25 pm
sh1218 wrote:
comptroller wrote:Any way to unlock streaming to a chromecast audio?

Don't know about Chromecast Audio but works fine with my regular Chromecast

This is the issue. Chromecast audio is considered a separate entity.
Apr 22nd, 2017, 7:25 pm
Apr 22nd, 2017, 8:04 pm
how do you download tracks? I click the download slider but it just takes me to the premium popup and goes back to the off position.
Apr 22nd, 2017, 8:04 pm
Apr 22nd, 2017, 9:54 pm
jayweezie21 wrote:how do you download tracks? I click the download slider but it just takes me to the premium popup and goes back to the off position.

Download is not possible without regular subscription. This was discussed xx times here already ;)
Apr 22nd, 2017, 9:54 pm
Apr 22nd, 2017, 10:57 pm
jayweezie21 wrote:how do you download tracks? I click the download slider but it just takes me to the premium popup and goes back to the off position.

Thats what theyre referring to with the "Note: Some server-side features require paid subscription." part. It has been suggested by many people to just outright SAY downloading is not enabled (or enable-able for that matter) in the post description, but thats never been done because reasons.
Apr 22nd, 2017, 10:57 pm
Apr 22nd, 2017, 11:22 pm
cityhunteryzx wrote:No more x86?

How about if you want an x86 version so badly you provide the base apk? Or learn that there isn't one available yet so you can stop whining every time a new thread is made.

This, the morons complaining about download not working, and chromecast audio limitations should really be disclosed in OP.
Apr 22nd, 2017, 11:22 pm
Apr 23rd, 2017, 12:31 am
faaaaq wrote:

Thats what theyre referring to with the "Note: Some server-side features require paid subscription." part. It has been suggested by many people to just outright SAY downloading is not enabled (or enable-able for that matter) in the post description, but thats never been done because reasons.

Yes, i still can't understand why OP refuses to state it explicitly, as other suggested many times in good spirit, that download is NOT Enabled. Anybody knows why it's so hard to put it in the description and save new members from asking? :D
Apr 23rd, 2017, 12:31 am
Apr 23rd, 2017, 2:49 am
geez sorry to get everyone so fired up....i wasn't complaining and this is the first time I downloaded Spotify so I didnt think about searching through the other 10,000 different version threads....friendly community here at mobilism huh?
Apr 23rd, 2017, 2:49 am
Apr 23rd, 2017, 10:10 pm
wezela wrote:
cityhunteryzx wrote:No more x86?

How about if you want an x86 version so badly you provide the base apk? Or learn that there isn't one available yet so you can stop whining every time a new thread is made.

This, the morons complaining about download not working, and chromecast audio limitations should really be disclosed in OP.

RUDE BITCH!
Apr 23rd, 2017, 10:10 pm
Apr 23rd, 2017, 11:22 pm
Thanks Balatan. Works great.
Apr 23rd, 2017, 11:22 pm
Apr 24th, 2017, 2:03 pm
They don't say it out loud because they want their threads with comments so they are more visible. XD
Apr 24th, 2017, 2:03 pm
Apr 24th, 2017, 3:20 pm
LOL stop fighting girlz xD
Apr 24th, 2017, 3:20 pm

Without paid apk updates, I am nothing! Update your apps android releasers!